Fuck you racists. my friends told me this is where you hang out...

fuck you racists. my friends told me this is where you hang out, and I just want to say you fuckers don't deserve to love. the amount of hatred and bigotry posted here is astounding. this place doesn't discuss politics it's just a breeding ground for racist, homophobes, and misogynists. you people don't deserve to have a voice in this election. actually wishing death on a woman that wants to do good for this country. not to mention your racist little cult you have centered around a white supremacist frog. you're all just losers worshipping a dumb cartoon frog and hoping the world will go back to its old hateful ways. newsflash racists it aint happening and if it does we will fight back. fuck you bigots. fuck trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsUeIAPyOsU
youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=CxxzGvl-xlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice b8 m8

go to sleep burgerfriend,, come back to shitpost when you get some sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=SsUeIAPyOsU

I love how ironic that pic is

>bigotry

Says the guy that doesn't want other people who have different opinions than him to vote. Astounding.

what a faggot

I Agree with you OP

#ImWithHer

Thanks for correcting the record. Your Zimbabwe check is in the mail.

>fight back

How effective are dragon dildos as weapons, though?

>you fuckers don't deserve to love.

Don't worry. We don't.

>you people don't deserve to have a voice in this election

fascist.

>actually wishing death on a woman that wants to do good

What Kek wills is irrelevant to what we wish for.

>worshipping a dumb cartoon frog

You're playing with fire.

>we will fight back

That's the plan.

hello alt-lite and new Sup Forums friend

why is fascism bad? do you not know where you are? do you unironically think universal democracy is good?

no
communism is the true way

Amen brother. We need Hillary to keep putting those nigger super predators in cages like the gorillas they are. I'm with her!

>Taking /Pol seriously
Kek

>newsflash racists it aint happening and if it does we will fight back.

>it aint happening
>and if it does
So it is happening, because you are making contingency plans.

3/10 bait

Guess I'm a #Hilldog now

That profile belongs on a coin.

youve convinced me op

im hillary missile nao

Sage

fuck you cucks. my friends told me this is where you hang out, and I just want to say you fuckers don't deserve to love. the amount of pathetic self-loathing posted here is astounding. this place doesn't discuss the BBC it's just a breeding ground for my wife's son, niglets, and alimony. you people don't deserve to have a voice in this election. actually wishing death on a woman that wants to do good for all african children. not to mention your cuckold little cult you have centered around a Marxist Jew. you're all just losers worshipping a dumb Netflix channel and hoping the world will magically get better through the power of love. newsflash cuckolds it aint happening and if it does we will be apathetic and limp wristed. fuck you degenerates. fuck your girlfriend properly.

Hello :)

Does anyone here have the infographic on the Frankfurt School / Cultural Marxism? Namely, that jews are behind all the anti-white-het-male stuff?

I've been here longer than you.

Stop stormfagging on me and go yell at One Post By This I.D. OP.

:)

I'm with hill dog on this one. We need to stop the apes. Trump would never get the job done; no experience, no intelligence. Trump is ambitious, but Hillary is someone we can stand behind.

Hillary 2016

Make America White Again

This.

Nice try fag, I'm NRx.

Hello friend most likely forgot to tell you that Sup Forums is actually a satire board. Assuminglyou because he wanted to play a small prank on you, as teenagers tend to do.

But in all seriousness, nobody here is actually racist, or bigots. We simply like to post silly alt right may mays, and have a collective giggle. It's kind of like those YLYL threads on /hm/ or /d/, I recommend you check them out if you are unsure at the parallels.
Have fun browsing Sup Forums new friend, and I hope you come to enjoy our sense of fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

>wishing death on a woman that wants to do good for this country.

You realize that welfare is bad for the black community right? Hillary has called them "Super Predators" and was mentored by Robert Byrd of the KKK.

We may mock others here, but we know what everyone really is. Once you know you know.

Just an FYI you are the ones supporting a racist warhawk that has killed 2 million in the middle east and flooded Europe with assholes.

Kill yourself.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. If we are the most un-deserving of love, then perhaps we are the most in need of it. I love you, brother.

> we will fight back
> 19 y/o Dance Theory major who identifies as a wet sock with female gentalia and daddy issues versus Sup Forums & /k/
> mysides.bat

youtube.com/watch?v=CxxzGvl-xlg

GET OUT NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Anything that contradicts my political opinion is [Buzzword][Buzzword][Buzzword]and[-ism][Buzzword][-Ism]

t. libereals suck at dealing with concepts that challenge their own

>1 post by this ID

>stay new friend

we have the best memes, your friend lied ;)

we welcome all open discussion here

DIDN'T I SEE YOU AT THE COCKS NOT GLOCKS RALLY, OP?

she died yesterday you fucking twat

they are still working on how to spin it:

1: no more public appearances; hence the "skype call debates" muh pneumonia isolation
or
2: they are working with the body double to see if it will actually work

Holy shit kekd op.

I wouldn't mind if someone beat her with a cock or shot her with a glock.

How did college get so shitty so fast?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. You're being chanphobic, friend.

wow are u a homosexual nigger

Is this loss?

The fact you have to come here to tell us this after being directed by a fucking presidential candidate says you're wrong, and fuck must it scare you ;)

piss off

you call this a meme??????

u mad?

The chaos will find you when the frog God rises. Praise Kek, that is the only true way through to the dawn.

Nice RP.

WELCOME TO HELL NEW BOY

Eat shit

Oh boy! You sure showed me.
Guess I'm gonna go change my ways and suck a few black cocks to show how inclusive and tolerant I am.

Idiot.

Is this pasta, I can't even tell any more.

I never understood the term homophobic. Who the fuck is afraid of a queer? I just want them all to get in the oven.