Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_iZBmkQ0fg
youtube.com/watch?v=sL6fco19xXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both

Amazing

i don't like this type of humour and feel bad for his subjects

he just takes advantage of their trust and good will

Good. Some segments fall a bit flat, but some hit so hard I hurt laughing.

Underrated

The Bill Gates impersonator is the best reoccurring person

He's exposing amoral big business practice and hollywood

Watched the first season a week ago after hearing about it a bit online, but I’m glad I didn’t know too much. Wasn’t expecting it to ramp up so quickly, so it took me by surprise in the best way. I could see people not liking it if they’re in on the show’s gag though.

i wanted some of that chili 2bh

I wanna fuck Anna the massage lady.

Am I the only one?

yeah chink boi

and the freaks of LA

you seem like the type of person to get upset if someone uses the wrong pronouns
fuck off

>you
umm
my pronouns are they and them sweetie

please show some respect!

>offhand makes a successful jacket company
>gives all the money to holohoax museum
absolute madman

The pants down robot special at the end of season one was brilliant beyond words.

>liquefied chili with all the chunks smoothed out

good

It's incredibly underrated.

It's earned the praise. Under-appreciated if anything.

nope i did too she was a cutie

This show is beyond critical analysis. It's not good or bad, it's an enigma that was never meant to be understood by anything.

no it isn't

post pics so i know who youre talking about

You may be on to something

gay

New season feels kinda tryhard. He didn't really help the chilli place.

It's all scripted bullshit, but it's still kinda funny and unique. Would actually be hysterical if it were real pranks like Ali g

shit tier bait pal

Do you really think it's not scripted?

The fact he'd be willing to have someone blowtorch his taint for a 2 second sight gag is dedication.

yeah that whole bit was just a pretext for him to do a bit rather than actually interacting with the owner and doing stuff with their business

It was p gross desu

WART MASSAGE

I watched it a little tipsy and I felt like I was watching a tv show from another dimension. The chili and citywarts bit was too much, yet he stayed serious and civil the whole time.

For someone that looks like he has social anxiety I can't believe he can go through with that shit. He must either be a great actor or stone cold.

Exactly what I thought when he pulled off the night with the politician.

Its crazy underrated. Each episode has so many levels of irony and comedy its insane

michael richards detected

I dread the day it reaches Rick and Morty levels and has an autistic audience. It’s at a perfect level right now, most people I’ve introduced it to have vaguely heard of it but not much, getting people into it without expectations is great

I don't know. I watched it on the comedown from half a gram of MDMA and a lot of beer. It seemed funny but that also could of been the holes in my brain

ehh my friends are autistic about it.
going to get always sunny levels soon.

He doesn't really help most of the businesses... that's the joke.

W-what is going on in this thread
Why has no one posted the meme yet

It'll never reach Rick And Morty levels of fandom

That Rick and Morty sauce that McDonalds gave out sounds like something Nathan came up with

>The Plan? Have one store per state with a single packet of Szechuan sauce

But, the aftertaste

The Kramer tip episode is the best.

I'm not into chinks but she was hot to me for some reason

Not every episode is up to the same standard of quality, but in all fairness when you've just got a team of humans thinking up these stunts that mar or may not become extremely elaborate, far reavhing schemes, not every single one is gonna yeild the best results. Not every avergage, non crew person they meet while making their schemes happen is going to be a source of comedy in themselves. But when all the stars align, I'd say Nathan For You has produced some of the greatest content to ever be on telivision, much less Comedy Central.

The first episode of the latest season in particular impressed me with how serious the show's team was with overcoming every roadblock that came their way. When you see people devote so much energy to what ends up amounting to a very mediocre or ineffective product or result, you alnost want to salute them for their service.

For what its worth, I do believe that scripts are kept to a minimal. I truly believe the randoms we see on the show act candidly. Obviously its current year so word spreads fast when a viral stunt is pulled, but surely they are able to collect enough footage early on, before word catches on that its for a tv show, to patch together what we see in the final product.

Sorry, fucked up keyboard

what is that about and what season?

What’s the single best scene of the show so far?

Definitely the gas station owner talking about drinking piss IMO, you can tell Nathan’s trying not to fucking crack up right there

>Good
was

we

kekaroo

he plays a fictionalizsd version of himself, he's a perpetually dateless loser on the show but he's actually been married (and divorced) irl

dude have a you

This would be one of those episodes where Nathan’s just trying to make a friend, I could see him walking around the McD’s full of autists and telling people he has extra sauce if they’ll hang out with him

yeah it didn't even really make sense that he sold chili at the stadium and the guy didn't really seem to care at all

the drunk in the antique store made me cringe and laugh the hardest desu

On top of all that, Nathan's deadpan delivery is unrivaled. He can keep a straight face and sincere demeanor through anything.

I now hope that was the case.

I think she looks better here.

Amazing

Hated by normies tho

>for you
>not being a big guy

for shame

I like how he has a backstory now

Its gud. It doesnt try to be the 2nd coming of geebus so not really overrated.

yee

for me, he is

youtube.com/watch?v=sL6fco19xXQ

How are there so many retarded business owners in amerishart and I'm unemployed in bonbland fuck this gay earth

isn't there a new season of this starting soon?

>He can keep a straight face and sincere demeanor through anything.

The only time I ever saw him lose his composure slightly was when the brown dude in the convenience store told him about how he drinks his grandsons pee.
You could tell he was a little taken aback.

ALRIGHTY THEN

Why didn’t Nathan let the security guard have input on who was attractive enough to shoplift? He had based taste desu

what's the best description for this type of humor? its not satirical and doesn't really feel like dry humor

IIRC he struggled to get businesses involved because people kept recognizing him. i think he wrote the new season with the assumption that all of the businesses were in on the joke and just want the publicity. nathan seems to focus on the ridiculous build up of each plan. the restaurant owner had maybe 1 minute of screen time compared to the 8 minutes of nathan prepping everything

Absurdist, with a pinch of parody in how it's a subversion of "host saves failing business" shows like Kitchen Nightmares

it already started my dude

>those two people talking 9/11 conspiracies on the fucking dating site episode

That had to be fake, no one does that, right?

s4e1

It usually varies from great to okay for me.
Went to one of his live shows last week where he showed us an episode and some other clips follpwed by a Q&A for the rest of it. There was only time for 3 questions to be asked because he called up those 3 people individually and asked them personal questions for roughly 20 minutes each.

I think a good chunk of the population believes that 9/11 was an inside job

>IIRC he struggled to get businesses involved because people kept recognizing him. i think he wrote the new season with the assumption that all of the businesses were in on the joke and just want the publicity.

He stated during one of his live shows that regardless of whether theyre somewhat in on the fact that it's a show or not becomes irrelevant since the stakes to get their business going is real

But who the fuck brings up 9/11 and lizardmen conspiracies on a fucking first date?

people who'd rather not waste their time with lesser minds obviously.

I love you

again

>Andy ended up working for uber
The beast consumes yet another innocent.

>yfw Nathan got divorced so he could further enhance his single loser persona for the show

He also cracks when the two brothers are talking about having sex with the same girls

Definitely my favourite bit. Too fucking funny man, i cant believe he put the sumo suit on

SHOUTOUT TO J SQUAD

he sounds like a big joker

Great and massively underrated

>in how it's a subversion of "host saves failing business" shows like Kitchen Nightmares
It's sort of a subversion, but some of the plans actually make sense in an odd way. Like the mall santa/petting zoo episode. Both plans make sense in a way, it's just their execution is awful.