toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

DBZ news
animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2016-12-08/english-dub-of-dragon-ball-super-anime-series-set-to-premiere-on-adult-swim-toonami-january-7-2017-at-8-p.m-and-11-30-p.m-et/.109651
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-07/dragon-ball-z-kai-buu-saga-to-air-on-toonami/.109619

Gundam news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-29/gundam-unicorn-re-0096-to-run-on-toonami-starting-january/.109313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEuxtjztEAY
youtube.com/watch?v=lNONiz3_HqI
youtube.com/watch?v=HqqpI8y4brI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love this moment in jojo

Jojo just had that fight in a sweater and bow-tie.

Luck&pluck

thick

I completely forgot Toonami was even on tonight

Maybe watching this as a marathon will let me know why this show is so popular?

L U C K
U
C
K

P L U C K
L
U
C
K

PLUCK this!

Already up on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEuxtjztEAY

bamp

subsequent RIP

Would you guys add Speedwagon into your party?

His usefulness will be questionable to some, but he will commentate on everything you do,thus making you feel slightly cooler.

>It's the OVAs cut up into 24 minute episodes
oh, well. Same applies, the first half is ok but latter half gets into MUH FEELINGS and SPACE MAGIC and pseudo-TEENAGE PROBLEMS.

Hey guys, remember CN City? Remember the last watchable era of CN until 2010?

Well, if anyone gives a shit, here are some Christmas City-era bumpers that recently got put up (plus some Adult swim ones)

youtube.com/watch?v=lNONiz3_HqI
youtube.com/watch?v=HqqpI8y4brI

Now if only Jonathan could find anything good in the block. WOCKA WOCKA

Well, it is almost Christmas here in the Central states.

So, he's a bard?

Only if he has that bladed hat he was wearing in his first appearance. That thing was cool as hell.

He's basically giving out enchantments. When ever he does that shit it makes me think he's giving out magic buffs.

He top grade support and end game he just gets better.

Someday, someone will make a CN city era cartoon network stream and key in the bumpers between a randomized selection of the shows that aired at the time.

Someday...

It's been a long time. This stuff was airing just when I moved into my current home.

Your post made me realize another era of cartoon network is coming to an end with the ending of adventure time, regular show and gumball.

It won't. Trust me. You have to be a very specialgay mindset to enjoy JoJo.

he just an hype man

Did the promo make people curious about Unicorn?

Sure, he'll be that party member you have to use in order to see the details on the enemy. Then I remove him from the fight

I already hated Unicorn, so no.

Thicc?

Not this arc you won't. The big one that makes this so popular is Stardust Crusaders, where we start getting all the stands. But that's after this (Phantom Blood) and a few months more of Battle Tendency.

I just wan MEGASXLR back but I know I will probably never ever get it

Those are some strange last words there.

Not after seeing how boring IBO was. At this point i'm only interested if they bring back G

SUPER + KAI TRAILER

This is a great DB Super promo

Two previews tonight?

I heard 18's voice is different again in Super, is that true?

Oh fuck, its super

12:00 Scavengers
>Movie
12:15 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Dark Knights
12:45 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Tomorrow's Courage
1:15 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Sorrowful Successor
1:45 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Bloody Battle! JoJo & Dio
2:15 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Final Ripple!
2:45 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>New York's JoJo
3:15 Scavengers
>Movie
>Ratings for 12/17
12:300 DBZ:Kai: 1,405,000
12:30 JOJO:BA: 1,095,000
1:00 JOJO:BA: 937,000
1:30 HxH: 824,000
2:00 Naruto Shitpuddin: 761,000
2:30 One Piece: 700,000
3:00 One Punch Man: 731,000

oh cool, Toonami got 11:30 back

To make a long, confusing story short, CN wrote it off on its taxes and now if they ever air it again the government will rape them.

Hey look, Dragon Ball Super!

>dragon ball super promo has "ain't it funny playing"

I COULD SELL HONEY TO A BEE

>Goten's voice
Did they get him a new VA?

yes except if you level him up to near max level, he'll have the passive ability to earn money, leaving you set for the rest of your quest.

Yeah. They managed to get her original VA back. It's going to be really jarring when the episodes air back to back.

>that trish
muh

i hope they show the bluray animation and not the hilarious QUALITY of episode 5 for tv

Shit taste.

is 18 even relevant for the rest of Kai? Doesn't seem like she'll be speaking much anyways

>putting all the action scenes Toei actually bothered to animate in the promo
Thats just cruel Demarco. Normies are gonna feel bamboozled when they watch the actual show.

He sounds almost the same but I believe I remember hearing they did.

>expecting VAs to remain the same for secondary characters with 10 year breaks in between

oh I know why/how it happened, I just hold out hope for something that will never happen.

neat how long until we get to the "good parts of supper

Yeah pretty much. It's really stupid.

I kinda want to watch QUALITY with you guys.

All dubs use the BD/DVD releases

She has some small moments in the movie arcs and has one a major moment after the Goku Black Arc.

>Liking "HEY, REMEMBER THAT ZEON MOBILE SUIT YOU LIKED? WELL HERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF "NEW" ONES AND OH YEAH, ZEON WAS RIGHT TO REBEL
Really?

Wait, what?!

Whatever happened to the new Samurai Jack show they were suppose to air in 2016? I almost completely forgot.

REFRESH FOR SANTA HATS

Same VA. It's probably due to the fact Kara Edwards hasn't voiced the character regularly outside of video games since Z ended.

She has a minor but noticeable roll during the tournament portion of the Buu arc. It's Super where she might as well not be there.

>Forget all about toonami this week
>Panic
>Suddenly remember it's just a stupid marathon

looks like shit

it got delayed until 2017

It's only 15 minutes long and not even a full 25 episode season so they're probably timing it so they can air something else that's 15 minutes long for the other half.

I want zekes to leave my planet

its in development, and probably sidelined so they can focus on ruining the legacy of FLCL

Tarkus time

Except Zeon wasn't right to rebel and their tactics were wrong, as Mineva argues. Even Daguza says that it's not really a good or evil issue that the Federation caused, just the perpetuation of a system.

The Origin is pure Zeonwank though.

Hey guys, should I watch the movies first, then super or can i just go ahead and start watching Super. I know they both cover the same thing, but eh why not?

The laws pertaining to tax write-offs in the US are very complicated.

Turn around user, sounds like you're looking at a mirror by mistake

>the kid pisses himself

kek

i pissed my pants

lil nigga peed himself

They effectively "sold" it to the government and got to count it against their taxes that year. Either they were desperate or just retarded but now the US government owns the rights to Megas XLR.

It's 25 5-minute long shorts.

Even if everyone is commentating and describing everything that is happening to others, the kid really doesn't need to narrate his own actions, especially if it's something like him pissing himself

Pretty much any given episode is 15-20 minutes of TALKING and 4-9 minutes of actual mech fighting. But that's pretty much any Gundam.

Heck, that's most shonen too - only there it's 30 seconds of fight and 10 minutes of "HE HAS TO DO ___ OR HE'S DONE FOR!" or "HERE'S WHAT I JUST DID, PAY ATTENTION!"

actually i was looking at a picture of your mother.

There's another marathon next Saturday too.

I'd say watch the movie arcs and then compare actually movies.

Will Trump fund additional MEGAS episodes?

Except they cleaned the image of Lonnie's family by making them more sympathetic as if they had a reason to keep fighting. Also the Laplace box tells you you're wrong.

5 min or 15 min?

how scary is she when all those kids run. oh shit she slap him. damn this bitch is mean

>locked up tighter then a nunnery

god bless speedwagon

Peggy is unironically one of my favorite characters. I wish she learned Ripple.

No, that's not it. The government doesn't own the rights to it, but if they air it and make money off of it too soon, the IRS could claim the original write-off was invalid, or even deliberately wrong. Like I said, it's complicated.

AAAAA

>Girls getting to be important characters and actually do relevant shit
Fuck man even when one makes it to title character she gets fucking sidelined by a hunky beefcake and a shota

What the fuck does she mean by that? My whole life is motivated by fear and I'm perfectly fine.

We can make more money with a flop than with a hit!

>ROUNDABOUT

make the fanfic happen you crazy diamond

My sources say it's 10 episodes long, so I'd say 15 minutes.