Ancient Egyptian Artifact

Hey guys, I have here an Ancient Egyptian ring with the Eye of Horus on it from the late period (664-332 BC). I bought it on eBay for $300.

I bought it from an authorized historic seller and it really does seem ancient. Was definitely excavated in fragmented form and reconstituted.

What should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_faience
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Destroy it in the name of Kek.

I'd never.

Frankly, I was hoping that somebody would have some kind of ritual in mind. It is over 2000 years old, after all.

>Ebay
>Authentic
Just another bait thread lads, nothing to see here, sage and report.

Praise Kek while wearing it. Praise him always and often.

LAWDS OH LAWDS

>ritual
cum on it, post pic

this

This. Cum on it, praise kek while climaxing.

Fuck, reroll!

if it was really that old doesnt it belong in a museum. its probably a fake.

>implying authentic relics aren't sold often on eBay

Have you ever looked?

Not necessary. Egypt has tons of ancient artefacts and stones lying in the ground, so much that it's not funny anymore for the archeologist to dig the dirst to find them all.

Maybe ask on /x/? There are some posters there with legit knowledge about ancient religions. Certainly I'd guess that sun symbolism--fire--will figure into any ritual you do with this.

No, here's the deal. Thousands upon thousands of items like these get excavated. The choice cuts go to museums, the junk stuff like this ring (which, mind you, was once fragmented) goes to random collectors. In this day and age hardly anybody gives a fuck about relics, so they can be bought more cheaply than expected.

The stuff made of materials that are objectively valuable like gold bracelets will go for thousands of dollars on eBay, naturally. This is a glass ring.

Faience glass, to be exact.

>666

nice try satan

Nah, not all things ancient are insanely valuable or even rare.

Very cool ring though, OP. Nice color. I have a Pepe that color sitting on my dresser looking at me.

Please repent from the kek worship, you are all fools and have no idea what kind of beast you are feeding.

oh ok. neat.

did you get that out of an ancient egyptian gumball machine ?

hello schlomo

I have been doing so since I bought it approximately 3 months ago.

>Lord Jesus
>not a God

Kike pls go and stay go

>666
>666

These signs...

Christianity = created by satanists CONFIRMED

what is it made of, a rock? its blue like a stone, how did they make that

I assume they painted it that color, it must be metal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_faience

That's like 5 dollars in any Egyptian street

use it for mind-control and praise Kek

PRAISE KEK
HAIL SATAN

This symbol actualy means a curse to whoever wear it.
RIP

>Film yourself destroying it and make sure that you show that you're white. For bonus points yell out something like "white power" or "black lives don't matter"
>Post the video to youtube
>Send the video to a bunch of Kemetic (We wuz kangz) twitter/instagram pages
>Grab popcorn (or whatever your favorite snack is)
>Sit back and watch the chimpout