youtube.com/watch?v=cYgo4gsD-38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSdHWv-5uTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a liberal. Opinion discarded.

>Female comedians
No.

>this level of butthurt

She exposed this stupid beaner for what he is. A self hating con man.

MUH WHITE MANS BURDEN

Wew, this interview was definitely not cut in a way to push a certain narrative.

>Unironically using 'yasss'

End that pathetic thing you call a life, neckbeard.

>2024 views

There are video game playing autists who get more views than that. Stop feeding this attention parasite.

Can mods implement some sort of automatic ban for anybody using the word "yasss"?

So what's this supposed to be? I don't want to give it views.

Typical liberal brainwashing with flashy lights and jump cuts.

ITT, no legitimate replies, only memes and idiocy.
Cuckservatives BTFO

>Mad that Samantha Bee just single handedly won the election for Hillary

She's literally cancer

"You're not white, how dare you decide who to vote for!"
Can I get a liberal talk show now?

Your attempts at whatever it is you're trying to do will undoubtedly be stifled by LordKek. I suggest you just leave now before it's too late.

Not an argument

That's not an argument

Trymp's hispanic support is in the 30%-40% range

Not exactly hard to find a Hispanic trump supporter

Legal Hispanics fucking hate illegal ones, go figure they'll want somebody who deports them all.

except for second generation beaners. they can be way worse than the real ones. they have the perfect combination of first world entitlement, identity crisis, and a overly romantic view of mexico

its like kind of like how africans hate our blacks

Not an argument

Just putting this out there. Anyone who has a romantic view of mexico is fucking delusional.

Oh yes, the "We wuz Aztecs" types.

Who claim to be natives while looking nothing like Indians and speaking Spanish.

>2016
>not legalizing ranch

youtube.com/watch?v=sSdHWv-5uTI

I get all my news and views from the top purveyor's of midwest obesity condiments

i feel like second gen of any race is going to be horrible going from third to first world.

im a mexican american, hate to say it but hes right, most of the illegals are the underclass and do want to take advantage of the system ive seen it.