>Implied Nazi multidimensional empire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

say hi

Hi

Pretty excited to see it

Oh God that would be a blessing.

>2018
wait a second, this season was announced for 2017

Can't stand this show. The main actress overacts and it pulls me out of it.

Season One was pretty boring, and has some pretty terrible cheap-looking production values.

nice

>tfw this lefty show becomes pathetic escapism for Sup Forums neckbeards

I'm laffin

>modern TV show humanizes Nazis and portrays their society in a generally positive light
What did Hollywood mean by this? I mean, the occasional shit like "we burn cripples on tuesdays" and gassing people right off the bat is pretty dumb, but still. Everyone seems happy and unified, everything is pristine and aesthetic, there's so little crime that they dont bother locking their doors etc

in this series all character are pretty grey.
Nazis are not that good,the still genocided half the world and have africa enslaved.
and on the jap side Hido is a ruthless son of a bitch and all generals jap or nazis want a nuclear war and fuck everything.

>I mean, the occasional shit like "we burn cripples on tuesdays" and gassing people right off the bat is pretty dumb
That literally only happened in the pilot which was all they needed to show the Amazon execs to get them funding.

Don't forget that the "Resistance" are just a bunch of assholes looking to cause mayhem without caring about collateral damage. They're basically ISIS tier

Childhood is idolizing Hitler. Adulthood is realizing Mussolini was the better dictator.

but italians are embarrassing

its probably gonna be crap, and i liked both season 1 and 2

Raimi was right all along

eh I dont know. while the sci fi and alternate universes was interesting and made up for the meandering story and blah characters it worked better as something vague and unknown

her and joe are both so fucking bland

if this series end with the nazis losing cause an outer world invasion im gonna be pissed.

>2018

Why Avatar? Are Sup Forumses also HFY?