How did he get away with It

How did he get away with It.

What IS 'It'?

Social media and its hordes of bored, fat virtue signaling feminists and numales didn't exist yet

>Creepy It sex scene
>Group of hormonal as all hell adrenaline fueled young teens overcome horrifying monster, have the greatest victory any kids have ever accomplished, decide to celebrate with an orgy
>People pretend this isnt exactly what they would have done at that age and in that situation

>he thinks they wouldn't have done it before so they didn't die virgins

A giant spider

he was a shocking dude, that was his whole gimmick
also kids fuck all the time, its not incredibly bizarre and it doesn't take a twisted mind to imagine, it's just uncomfortable to read

so what there a sex scene in the movie? or was it just implied because of the book?

No its a drider

It is.
Hence this thread

>also kids fuck all the time

Uhm.. no they don't

like one in four do, look it up

>decide to celebrate with an orgy
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it happen because there was some tension between the kids, and the girl decided that the best way to heal the rift was to let them gangbang her?

That's exactly what happened.

I went to King's house in Maine last week

it was fucking creepy standing there knowing there was a 90% chance he was inside

Now they do, definitely.

somebody post it.
Last time I saw somebody posted it but i found it to long to read maybe this time I will found the motivation

Fat kid had a 9 incher at the age of 11

I wanna be inside bev!

It is kind of fascinating. Nobody really gave a shit about it until now, and now every fucking normie is talking about it.

>ha ha have you seen the epic horror movie IT xD
>le underage gangbang scene didn't make it in le movie though :O
>ha ha cocaine amiright?! xDDD

"She felt Ben's huge dinger enter her smooth puss and she let out a yelp of pain crossed pleasure.

"He's bigger than Daddy", she thought. She was at once afraid he would hurt her and afraid she'd die of pleasure. Adjusting herself to mount him, a naughty thought snaked into her mind. Namely, she wanted to see if she could get Ben's entire missile inside herself. She leaned forward and suddenly felt him- ALL of him.

"She thought he might kill her. In her imagination, Ben was carving a canoe out of her, his meat rod thrusting up into her guts and threatening to ruin her for anything else but fisting for the rest of her life."