Make a movie so shit your daughter kills herself

>make a movie so shit your daughter kills herself

J U S T

he don't give zack shit about her daughters death

That's pretty low dude, even for a shitpost.

>implying the studio didn't do it to get him off the project

You should kill yourself, faggot

>have 9 kids
>adopt another one just because
>never be at home
>your adopted daughter feels alone and alienated, even write a book about it
>ends up killing herselef while you did nothing

Nah fuck him

umm sweeties?
do you EVEN KNOW where we are?

Grow a pair

Awww, aren't you the edgiest loser in the trailer park.

Fucking neck yourself faggot.

>working
>supporting the family
>daughter is an autist and an hero'd herself
>somehow Snyder's fault
When you cut, make sure it's vertically, not horizontal.

If you had balls yourselves you would be able to get gfs instead of posting your bladerunner waifu all day, now kill yourselves faggots

>I should neck myself for feeling bad for a poor adopted girl who was left alone and her sense of alienation brought her to suicide
Kids aren't pets, don't adopt one just because is a fad in hollywood. Especially if you already have other 5 kids that you spawned.

reddit has no shame

Hello reditt

His "daughter" was an asian slave from south east asia. Shes free from zack snyder. So kys.

Looks like this is weeding out the redditors from the patricians. Good, fuck off back reddit faggots.

It warms my heart knowing there are people who genuinely love MoS and BvS, and more who know they are of much greater value than any MCU flick.

tfw there are still moralfags on 4cheddit who pretend to get offended by the bantz

Yea, especially BvS that was pure Capekino. Honestly a little worried about JL because of Joss, but from what I heard all the scene were from Snyder anyways so it's might be good.

LMFAO
holy shit, checks out
snyder is a literal shitlib cuck...like brad pitt. puts his adopted daughter through sarah lawrence college, one of the most expensive schools, only for her to neck herself.

too funny

anyone offended by OP's top-tier shitpoast should just gtfo Sup Forums now. it was like zen pottery. a beautiful haiku.

shes free from weinstein. only redditor cucks are triggered because of her death.

Had a hearty laugh, thanks OP.

>fighting over which silly superhero movie is better
The superhero subgenre peaked with Spiderman 2