"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day," Oswalt recalled...

"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day," Oswalt recalled. "Then I remember one day on the set- they let everyone pick their own clothes - there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer."

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.denofgeek.com/us/movies/blade/26542/the-behind-the-scenes-problems-with-blade-trinity
youtu.be/jXcOuSFDbI4
snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPWUKwFKVUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oswalt recalls that Snipes would stay in character throughout the whole shoot for the film, and when Oswalt introduced himself, Snipes simply said "I'm Blade." Furthermore, "a lot of the lines that Ryan Reynolds has were just a result of Wesley not being there."

It all came to a head when Wesley Snipes apparently sat down with David Goyer and said, according to Oswalt, "I think you need to quit. You're detrimental to this movie." And apparently, Goyer's response was "Why don't you quit? We've got all your close-ups and we could shoot the rest with your stand-in."

What did he mean by this?

>Wesley stayed in character off set, calling himself Blade off camera
>only communicated with the director through post-it notes during the end of production, signing each one 'from Blade'

funny part is he shot them first for this very reason. 4D Chess confirmed!

That's one crazy nigger

none of this is true is it

Of course not, only

is true since it's in
>greentext
Has to be
>greentext
to be true familj

Someone post the CGI eye blink. That's peak Wesley.

I don't know how anyone can watch Blade 3 and not agree with Snipes on this. The movie is straight shit.

Blade 3 is my favorite one.

google.com/amp/amp.denofgeek.com/us/movies/blade/26542/the-behind-the-scenes-problems-with-blade-trinity

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*
youtu.be/jXcOuSFDbI4

Just rewatched Trinity a few months ago for the first time since its release in theaters. For some reason it was much more enjoyable than I remember it to be. All this batshit stuff only makes it more hilarious.

I fucking love wesley snipes

Probably because you're a stupid cunt.

obligatory

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

what the fuck is this from

So I guess Wesley is a writer now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPWUKwFKVUg

Missing somebody?

>19 views
JUST

I gotchu senpai

I worked with a guy who was in jail with Wesley. He said he went into the showers barefoot.

>trifecta of the 90s
Harrison Ford did nothing of value in the 90s tbqh

Why is there that UFC chick that was really popular until she got absolutely rekt?

ronda rousey was a mistake

Clear and Present Danger is his greatest movie ever.

He did the Jack Ryan movies pleb.

Kill yourself faggot

jre #564646

FUCKIN FUGITIVE!?

>Head movement
"Hey let's send a chick who only knows judo fight a former proffesional boxer - what could possibly go wrong."

The only good Jack Ryan movie is The Hunt For Red October pleb

You're my nigga!

mma was a mistake.

>being this butthurt over people enjoying things

>& Ray Norman

HE

Dat Jessica Biel dough

JUST

WOULDN'T

It's honestly not that bad. It would be salvageable if it weren't for the abysmal male model faggot playing Dracula. His final form was goofy as fuck as well.

DO

>butthurt
90s born queer detected

There were plenty of other problems.

I rewatched all Blade movies at once, they all suffer from Goyer's unability to write something solid or consistent, it's just a bunch of ideas thrown together that never really go anywhere. Most of the actual problems in Trinity were already here in the first two.

>Yes, IRS, I have an unruly nigger here on set, he smells like unpaid taxes, and Bob Marley.

Agreed. The first two movies have a lot of script problems as well (Del Toro is surprisingly super honest about it on the commentary) but the direction is strong enough to make them work anyway but Goyer was too much of a hack to make his own material work.

>Wesley?
>Love him, ya know.
>Ya know, he's a great guy, really great guy.
>I let him, ya know, peg my wife Steph a couple times, and he fucked my asshole as well, ya know,
>The constant professional, that guy, ya know?

>Goyer was too much of a hack to make his own material work
The best things are made when someone is around to tell you no.

You're right. The movie is absolute fucking shit, and I liked the first two.

My mom had a BBC fetish with this man that wasn't normal. She didn't even try to hide it, it was awkward as fuck

>His final form was goofy as fuck

Why are 90s born queers so obsessed with gay shit?

I like it, it reminds me of those toku monsters.

who's mom didn't like wesley snipes?

*inhales*

Twin Peaks

I always appreciate practical creature suits.

Fuck he sucked. They should have got Mick Foley since he spends the whole movie doing an impression of him anyway.

I pissed myself laughing when I found out. I don't even really watch the show but I somehow managed to watch this exact scene when I decided to check out the episode that was playing that week.

The awful age of shitty CGI really makes you appreciate those. Didn't like those PS2 moments in Blade 2.

It has it's fun moments, user.

>Go to your Wesley shrine right now and pull out the Blade DVD. Turn on the commentary track and skip ahead to the climactic battle in the subterranean vampire city between Snipes and the evil mayor of vampires, Deacon Frost. There, in the commentary track, you will hear David Goyer state that the line, "Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill" came from Snipes himself.

>Oh, he didn't suggest it for the film. They overheard him use it in a motherfucking conversation. The screenwriters were so overwhelmed with the line's mind-melting profundity that they shit where they stood, before rushing off to add it to the script. In the final version of the film, Snipes utters the line just moments before kicking a villain in a special way that causes the villain to explode. The fact that some motherfuckers are, in fact, always trying to ice skate uphill was the last piece of wisdom the antagonist carried into the afterlife (The writers don't mention if Snipes delivered an exploding kick to punctuate the real-world conversation they overheard, but their silence on the subject suggests he probably did.).

this is the best part

Did she talk about it with you, sharing it??

>f it weren't for the abysmal male model faggot playing Dracula.

He's Heat Wave on Legends of Tomorrow now.

What are you? Some kind of cock-juggling thundercunt?

Where the shit is Terry Crews?

At least hes not from reddit.

Also could happen because test audiences didn't like the bloodblob original final scene.

Serving drinks.

They had a black man, they didnt need a nigger.

Because he's so hot?

Todd McFarlane take note. This is how you do a practical Spawn suit. Get a tall skinny guy. Then the exposed musculature and detail looks natural when added to his frame.

she was great in that movie

thanks for that hot take you chubby retard

She was fucking atrocious. Please give an example of a bad performance.

She was awful. She stunk in Furious 7 as well and she only had one line to deliver.

>t. Wes jr.

Biel spent months preparing physically and put her heart and soul into this, thinking it would be her big break.

>see image and immediately hear the music in my head

jesus fucking christ, best tv show ever

looks like a daedra

Oh man. That just made me so sad.

People who use the phrase "hot take" do not belong here. Go away.

Nice blog post retard redditor

because she played in that shit movie expendables 15