Is this real USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=Of4m9y9riVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_e61OlkYos
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chicongo

Seems about right for that shithole. They wouldn't dare try that in Texas or Arizona, too many angry white people with guns.

You really are clueless.

How so? Please, enlighten me.

u sure it wasn't shot in finland?

This is why black culture needs to be killed off; these dumb coons obviously followed the "rap life" and "OG Squad". Too bad we GLORIFY their culture as being funny when it's stale and always about race.

Yes, this is real. But only in about five towns that are black and known, where these filthy coons do this.

I tought mudslimes were bad but this seems to be a whole nother level here

What do you think of The Boondocks?

youtube.com/watch?v=0_e61OlkYos

What is the horn hand gesture supposed to mean? Because in Italy it means that someone is a cuck

>Checked

Yeah, it's pretty fucking bad. And yet, every time we try to deal with the issue we get yelled at by the rest of the world. We can't fucking win when dealing with niggers.

Nah, maybe in 10 years

I just watched his music video long enough to see that it is literally just footage of him cooking crack, shooting dice, fidgeting with his hat, and rapping

Someday I hope that white people will also develop such a beautiful culture.

I wonder if the universal translator out of star trek would work on this species?

>chicago looked like that

what seems to be the problem here? a bunch of friend walking down the street?

That was long time ago before kennedy permanently fucked up that country.

>what kind of monkey utterances are they even spewing. That's not language.

this is what they call a ghetto

>But only in about 5 towns
Oh honey no

Niggers congregate in their little shithole throughout America. You can find this in Dallas and I believe Austin at the very least. I don't know jack shit about Arizona but I would be surprised if niggers didn't inhabit Phoenix.

They go to Church's Chicken to take group photos because of course they do.

>But only in about five towns that are black and known

Just about every major liberal run city has a nigger problem, they congregate forming the 'hood' and line up for their 'gibs me dat' in their low income housing. Liberals are even more cancerous than the niggers, animals can and must be tamed. We must bring them to heel.

Don't forget almost every town in the South.

Yes. It's a tax sponsored zoo for a subspecies of human discovered in the jungles surrounding the Congo river.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4

Nothing, they quite literally dindu nuffin

I was expecting them to beat the shit out of some innocent person or harass people on the street, but they're just walking and talking

Waste of 14 minutes

jews did 9/11

that's just our diversity. it's what makes us so great! :^)

B I X
N O O D

Is that a Bear Grylls shit-chete?
kek, hope he enjoys having his blade snap off when the wind picks up

those are kangz

Yes. This is America. Every day that I go outside I fear that a black gentlemen will kill me. We have to be on constant lookout.