Some actresses are too pretty. So they are treated like objects and not taken seriously

Some actresses are too pretty. So they are treated like objects and not taken seriously.

Women aren't objects? What are you, gay?

Give him a break, he's Finnish

The only time I ever felt she lived up to being that kind of pretty was in X-Men. She never did it for me in Mad Men.

The difference between an actress and a prostitute resides only in the net worth of the men attached to the dicks they suck.

So cute

cant even jerk off to her shes too perfect

She's gorgeous until you see her teeth

I might have "sex" with her if given the chance, if you know what I mean

Her teeth are her best part though. Her smile makes my heart stop a beat.

She's definitely his type and January herself is pretty mercenary in her choice of sexual partners so I bet there was some action there

you
just
KNOW

NOOOOO
DOTR WHEN?

I'll never be with anyone this attractive unless I pay them. theres no way to rationalize that without it still being sad

True story: I met a girl who looks 100% like January Jones - only younger - but she was mildly retarded. But because she was so incredibly beautiful we thought of her retardation as "sweetness" and saw her as a victim. If she had been any less beautiful we would have been disgusted with her. That day I learned a valuable lesson: it's better to be literally retarded and gorgeous than normal or even smart but ugly.

you could say that about all women, dont just single actresses out

t. virgin

>Some actresses are too pretty
Pic unrelated, right? She looks pretty average if you ask me.

no, Ive had plenty of one night stands with sluts

Picture unrelated

what did she mean by this?

Some dumb people are really genuinely good human beings though. I think that's why their inner beauty reflects on their exterior.

>cutting the nect part ehrre she shows her beautiful thighs
I wanna hurt the person who made this webm.

Others aren't treated like objects and not taken seriously on account of they're shit.

His point was that them being dumb makes them easy to take advantage of, and that them being pretty makes them worth taking advantage of.

No it wasn't. I clearly spelled out my point in my post you mong.

this one right here

t. Harvey Weinstein

more like some actresses didn't suck enough jew dick to further their career beyond being a footnote

holy

joly

christ mass