This show ends in 23 days, say something nice about it

This show ends in 23 days, say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB5lfOAGKgo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna use the racoon as a fleshlight/dildo.

I'm surprised it took this long.

The relationship drama was actually kind of endearing until Mordecai kept fucking it all up in the most unrealistic way possible.

I had a great time looking at all the gay fanart

Yea. I still love Bad Kiss. I'm a sucker for time travelling to older episodes but the jokes were good too, sucked with the cop out on this kiss but basically everything else was amazing.

This show used to have amazing continuity, better than anything around its time, but after awhile they focused on in-the-now pretty hard, with occasional callbacks. I remember old episodes after Mordecai and the Rigbys would have their shirt just hanging around somewhere, on the floor or in the closet. It really made things feel together.

The show has an incredibly comfy cast and aesthetic.

This. I like all the characters, even Muscle Man most of the time, but damn I love the setting and the cliche 80's references. It works really well.

I'll miss the characters, but fuck I'm going to miss the Park.

Pops was too kino for this series. I guess what they're doing is alright, still has that sour taste to it even if it does become one of the coolest things ever (probably not) but he'll always just be that nice old man character to me. The one that might have brain issues, but that still just makes him all the more innocent.

Everyone else is good too.

The show was one of the best of the era. Great characters, beautiful world, incredibly surreal, and funny. I love it, it will be remembered for years to come. All signs point to the finale being a complete mess unlike Gravity Falls, which I enjoyed nonetheless as well.

>not being a complete mess.

Fuck man. I could've swore I wrote not

Whats bad about Mitch as a character? Personally I think he's one of the most entertaining characters to watch in the whole series.
People first bitched about Muscle Man because during season 3 or 4 when the episode order got mixed up, 5 or 6 muscle man episodes got played in a row for a few weeks straight.

no one runs nicer than skips.

The first 2 1/2 seasons are some of the best animated comedy out there.

Ha, I was already responding to that. I see it being a mess at a few points, like Gravity Falls'. The previews for both show a lot of characters teaming up for the final battle, biggest stakes ever, etc.

We got a glimpse of J.G.'s version of that idea with Exit 9B, and the common opinion is that it was the perfect episode and would've made for a great series finale. Gravity Falls had characters working together sorta before the finale, but not on a grand scale. Hopefully RS' finale holds everyone together like Exit 9B. I hope we get continuity calls too, that might water down whatever bad things happen, since it won't be completely perfect for sure.

I'm praying for "Party Tonight" to be played at some point. I fucking love it. I'd even take it in the credits.

Sometimes I just get bored of him, I never hate him or don't like him to the extent of being annoyed, but I do feel there's a few times he was wrote just a little boring, no episodes come to mind so that's a good thing, maybe they'd hold up when I watch them now, might've just been tired at the time. I love his squeal-yelling. That's a great staple of the earlier seasons.

The writing was amazing back then, in my opinion it still is, but not as much as back then.

It's good enough to watch while it's on.

There's something about this image that's really beautiful and sentimental to me. It reminds me of a real life experience. Absolutely beautiful.

And with the Regular Show cancelled the Capicola Gang will FINALLY have its revenge!

Sure, waiting it out for 8 seasons and having a piece of public property launched into outer space sounds like a dumb idea on paper, but it WORKED didn't it?

I always liked him.

For anyone who doesn't know, the final episodes are: Kill 'Em With Kindness, Meet The Seer, Cheer Up Pops, and the 3-part finale "A Regular Show Epic Final Battle".
>epic

The first 2 were put up by CN online way in advance, but they premiere on Saturday (14th) at noon. Cheer Up Pops and the finale are at 6 PM the following Monday, the preview below says. I don't know if this means Cheer Up Pops is at 6 or if it's at 5:45.

youtube.com/watch?v=VB5lfOAGKgo&feature=youtu.be

WILL Regular Show go out with a bang?

Thank you for dropping the "Mordecai's relationships are complicated" BS that I was on board with at first, but at the end ended up making me turn off the show for quite some time.

I still like it. Pops training was one of the best episodes

>no beach episode
pfft

Oh he'll be back. Along with Garrett Bobby Ferguson, the duck collector, Doug the shapeshifter, GBF Jr, and all the demented crazies that inhabit Regular Show's universe. I'm kind of excited to see how the whole thing comes together.

The montage with You Might Think playing is one of my favorite scenes in anything, and it's occasionally stuck in my head.

I'm glad the show got to use so many songs, it's all really part of what brings the show together, it wouldn't be the same without it.

>Pops was too kino for this series.
He certainly was a god among men.

Thomas is cute. CUTE

CJ is still best girl.

Exit 9B was my favorite episode

Wrong.

Love Birds is the only good end.

The evangiligon parody was gr8

He deserves Margaret, he's been after her for who knows how long, and has done a lot of crazy things to try to be with her. All he did to be with CJ was constantly tell her he wasn't dating Margaret and she was sold. Margaret's the hard-to-get type, even though he did get her like twice, shit happened like her going to her dream school.

J.G. will probably end it on a "who knows who he'll get" thing.

Dubs confirmed.

THAT PRETTY FACE AND THOSE LONG LONG LEGS

Margaret's design always bothered me, her hair spikes were too close so it just looked like she had a big gash in her head.

Gang episodes are god tier

Skips Stress in particular was great

The Geese/Duck robot episodes were fantastic parodies of /m/ stuff.

hey this is just like five freds lolol

Love birds are good but harem ending is superior.

The forumula got old very fast.

I never seen a episode.

Easily a classic among CN.

It's been fun. I do wonder if CN kept shortening their budget after every season, because they're working on being close to Family Guy levels of animation, with just arm pivots moving, head nodding during talking, and the occasional body thrust during a yelling scene. Meanwhile AT still has scenes where the character is completely moving fluidly sometimes.

Do we have Mordecai's and Rigby"s current age?
They were 23 when the show started and we have seen Skips birthday twice so they should be at least 25 years old by now.

Honestly Meteor Moves was one of the most comfy relationships to me. Too many subsequent episodes drove home the autism too much, but Meteor Moves was just all around sweet, and the rest of season 4's relationship stuff felt kinda real.

Mordo had one birthday in S7 but we didn't see it.

>say something nice about it

It's ending in 23 days.

Figured this would be in the first 3 responses, you're late.

It was good once.

user, we have seen Timmy's birthday ten times.