Let's end this once and for all. Who had the best card? Personally, I think Bateman had the best business card...

Let's end this once and for all. Who had the best card? Personally, I think Bateman had the best business card. Just look at that off-white color. The tasteful thickness of it

Bateman had that retarded ghosting around his letters, and an uneven empty space at the top. Van Patten had that horrendous texture/ Bryce also had some awful wet paper-looking texture, and just like Bateman, empty space at the top.

Allen's card is perfect.

literally paul allen

They should all be fired for using improper company assets for the logo. You can't at once have a serif and sans-serif company logo. If different business partners have cards from all your guys with a different logo they will see you as disorganized. And then you can't merge or acquire anything.

That being said, here's the official rankings:
>Best typeface: Bryce
>Best card stock: Van Patten
>Best overall: Allen

Bateman's has top heavy white space and the & symbol is misaligned. That serif font is also shit. He should take it back to the printer. The card stock is not actually bad though.

Allen > Bryce > Bateman > Patten
bateman would be second if he didnt use that punch through font

very nice

Paul Allen has the best, but BRYCE and Patten both have good cards. The font goes well with their textures and fits their personalities and style.

Bateman's is shit.

My personal take.
>Patrick
Don't like the way the numbers look. It's shit. However, I like that the writing looks like it's carved in. It has that deepness to it.
>Van Patten
Numbers look fine. Hate how the name is in bold, it's like he puts himself above the company. The texture is decent.
>Bryce
Great texture, numbers look great. Has a slight hint of carved in letters, not as strong as Patrick's. Overall the best looking card.
>Allen
Stylish looking numbers. Everything else sucks cock.

Whatever the case is, my digits are undoubtedly the best in the thread.

>the card stock is not actually bad though.

That's bone.

Nice try Bateman.

Paul Allen's is the best

>all 4 are vice presidents
>all have the same phone number

VP is rank in an investment bank. Like analyst, associate, and MD.

Don't be pedantic user.

van patten because contrast between title and name is good

>all spelled "acquisitions" wrong

Van Patten hands down.

Bateman's embossing is ugly and has a stupid typeset with numbers that move up or down.

Bryce is too scared of a bolder typeset and is trying too hard to come off as sharp and clean.

Allen's typeset feels childish or outdated in some way. No one would put that typeset on his card today.

Van Patten, now there's a man who's not afraid to put himself into a solid, present, timeless typeset.

>I think Bateman had the best business card.
>best business card.
>using meme numbers
no thanks

underrated

>mergers and aquisitions
>not acquisitions
>not murders and executions

0/10 would not keep in my wallet

check these

You mean execqutions.

This.

>no texture on the card
>simple elegant white
>capital font in tasteful grey

fucking copperplateā€¦
are you serious?!

Bryces Typo is the best but his paper sucks
The paper of Bateman is nice

Paul Allen>>Timothy Brice> Patrick Bateman>>>>>> Van Patten

paul>bateman
the other two look like toilet paper

It's spelt 'executions'

The fuck? They all share the same phone and fax line?

cute secretary deals with the calls, nobody called you directly in the 80s if you were important

This.

kys

hello this is a nice attempt but needs embezzle, too flat
also background colour sucks

btw please witness my attempt at reoccurring digits

>off by 2

Who /Van Patten/ here?
Very strong style.

Wait a second, early in the movie Patrick's gf says he can take time off because his father owns the company, wouldn't that mean the name Bateman be on it, who the fuck are Pierce & Pierce?

Anyone have an HD screenshot of Carruthers' card?

>being this retarded

It must be hard to be American, huh?

>Using sans serif fonts for business related jobs, especially M&A tier high finance.

Bateman's is the best, closely followed by Bryce. Only downside of Bateman is the shadow around the letters.

His gf is am idiot.

Paul Allen's card is objectively superior.