Why didn't they wait a little longer before killing off Myrcella...

Why didn't they wait a little longer before killing off Myrcella? Her scene with Jaime was the only good part of the Dorne arc. It would have been interesting to see how she changed Jaime and it would have been cool to see them and Cersei together acknowledging their real ties.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

bump

because the point was to show that dornish women are fucking stupid like real life Mediterranean women

>no punished jaime
mhmm try again

Because Dumb and Dumber are rushing to the end so they can make their retarded slavery show.

post that pic please, dunno what punished jaime looks like

>only good part of the dorne arc

Touche

i just realized he's wearing tywins jacket in the last pic

It was such a dumpster fire and you nitpick the pace?
How about the fact that Myrcella dies 5 feet away from Dorne where Jaime can easily steer the ship back and confront them?

D&D are fucking drooling retards whose shittiness leaves brown fingerprints all over everything they touch
they liked the actress that played ellaria so they rewrote the whole dorne plotline from the books to be something completely retarded and - surprise - it was one of the most poorly received parts of the show ever and all they could do was kill off all the dornish characters and pretend like there isn't a seventh kingdom called dorne anymore

t. GOT wikia admin

do you have the pic of that guy's page? In fact I think it was an imgur link because it was too big for Sup Forums

dunno what you're talking about. I just know him from his videos that youtube has recommended me

Because the show is wrapping up in 8 episodes.

oh. there's a meme pic of that one wiki mod's entire autistic profile
I'll see if I can find it

what was the Sup Forums consensus on myrcella?

Reminder Oberyn poisoned Joffrey

bad pussay

Yeah, plus the actress that played myrcella was sooo pretty. A real waste.

bump

*leans back*

Holy shit could he be any more based