Who is a white?

In the past couple of days I've seen a few posts here claiming white people need to have white skin and green/blue eyes to be white. Also you apparently can't be white if you're Irish for some reason.

What's the actual consensus on what makes a person white? What are you if you have white skin but brown eyes and hair? What's your complexion, and what do you consider yourself?

White skin, brown eyes and hair masterrace reporting in. Technically Jewish by descent, which I guess means I can't be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
youtube.com/watch?v=CLg-CMJ2C10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are all fucking autists
Not even Hitler in Nazi Germany thought you needed to be blond and have white hair to be white.
Its all a meme of Sup Forums

light eyes*

That picture is false.

I have brown eyes and brown hair. According to my DNA test I'm 97% white.

my irises are green on the outer part and brown near the pupil

>senegal
>durka land

200% shitskin

Lol love to see your dna test

My mom had blue eyes, my dad had green eyes, HOW DID I END UP WITH HAZEL BROWN EYES

>looks white
>acts white
white

According to what you posted, you're barely 30% white.

In real world nobody cares if you're white or not(unless you are arab, then you may raise suspicions).
Also some of the jewish eastern europe population cary significant R1a heritage.
Being white is more like a cultural thing."White" is associated with western civilization.
White skin light grey eyes reporting here

me eyes are blue-gray-green
am i white

Yes. Eye color is determined by multiple genes, not one. While 2 blue eyed parents will often have a child with blue eyes, there are cases where the child has brown eyes (see: Jeb bush)
My parents have blue eyes and brown eyes, yet mine are green.

I'm with the Czech, white is white

blue eyes are given by recessive genes.

but my sisters have green and blue eyes

Blonde hair blue eyed

I got Senegal too...

This has to be a mistake or some statistical anomaly

>Not being pure 100% Bavarian Phenotype

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

>2 Blue eyed parents having a brown eyed kid

I'm irish, I have pale white skin, freckles, and green eyes

am I white?

>What's the actual consensus on what makes a person white?
There is none. If anything, it's pan-europeanism.

here, whitest genes in the world

I think what you are actually looking for is just germwnic/anglo saxon heritage. There are some honorary whites but for the most part these are the Herrenrassen who further our socities and drive humanity forwards.

>brown eyes masterrace
>being this much of a deluded jew

>you needed to be blond and have white hair to be white
Guess I'm not white then, since my hair is blond not white.

Blue eyes, brown hair is true master race for males.

I am English, Swiss, welsh, and Irish. So Celt/10

Anyone else with blue eyes brown hair? What's your ancestry?

Even Japan bases most of their mc's off us lol.

It's time for you to have blue eyes.lol it might work, give it a try, Nigel.
youtube.com/watch?v=CLg-CMJ2C10

im gonna test me on 23andme. is there anything i should know before doing it?

>tfw eyes are brown, green and blue

Just fuck my genes up senpai

>Irish
not white, mr potato

>Willing giving big brother your DNA

C'mon Sup Forums...

It's not just Japan. I've noticed that almost all leading actors in America have either blue or blue/green eyes. The only well-respected actor I've noticed without them is George Clooney.

It's okay if you're adopted bro. No one here will judge you :^)

I corrected that one post after you fucko

Bullshit chart.
My father has brown eyes and black hair and my mother has sky blue eyes and is blond.

My eyes are green and I was extremely blond as child and have now blond-brown hair.

>being proud of having shit-colored pigment on top of your eye
why tho

this

God's cruelest joke

Im Albanian/Lebanese

Brown eyes can be charming or soulful. Mine are the same shade as Kit Harrington's. You have to take some pretty weird shits if they come out looking like that.

im going to kill myself if im not over 90% yuropean

i dont care if the cia has my dna

How can a kid have blue/green eyes if both parents have brown eyes and light colored eyes are a recessive trait?

Don't try and compare brown to blue m8.

my eyes looks really similar to this, its considered hazel, but I hate saying that because everyone thinks hazel=brown. I always check green on forms though

This

Its a meme

>IMPLYING WHITES ARE WHITE
ONLY TRUE WHITES CALL OTHER WHITES NON-WHITES

It's a big fuckin joke

more like amber-green-->consider yourself having green eyes

This is me. I look almost exactly like my father and half-brother from a previous marriage.

Dark hair green eyes master race

Green eye masterrace reporting in

I have exactly this eye color. For intents and purposes, it's green.

>Parents are brown eyes/brown hair
>Ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes

I'm half slavic Untermensch and have blonde hair green eyes and in the summer my skin gets about 3 shades darker than bleached white paper.

If you define being white by these superficial attributes you are literally retarded

>tfw filthy green-blue eyes

My mum has blonde hair blue eyes, my dad has brown hair brown eyes. My 4 sisters all have blue eyes, i have this colour :( life is not fair

My great great grand father on my Irish side lynched 2 niggers and murdered his brother for sleeping with his wife.
T. Poor Irish farmers in North Carolina

Yeah it's weird. We're always seen as the most desirable. Like the blonde guy might be the surfer/skater bro, stoner, athlete, etc, but at the end of the day we're either the mc or put in the leadership positions and we're gonna get the girl, and have the most fangirls.

I have no idea why this is though.

Fuck off with that gay shit m8.

Hill kill

It's divide and conquer bullshit. Look up what people like Arminius look like - unless you wanna deny that he was white you cannot really follow the "only those with blond hair and blue eyes are white reee"

"""""Parents"""""

Anyone else not see people why skin as dark as pic related or with hair like that as non white?

I have really pale skin and I can barely tell the difference between them and the shitskins. For some reason everyone else seems to consider them white though so idk.

>not having central heterochromia
Gay

>uppity potato nigger trying to talk himself up to himself

ur mum a ho
ur dad a cuck
ur a basterd kek

Pale white skin, dark blonde hair, green eyes. Parents are German and Russian. I'm white as fuck

>half slav
>white

Slavs aren't white

real answer

anyone from north of the Mediterranean and west of turkey on the south side of the black sea and anyonewest of central russia north of the blakc sea are white.

>slavs
>white

less than a percent would have to be so many generations ago that it's almost certainly just their system sucking

I think they just do it to fuck with people, a bloke I know from a little Welsh village had one done, and he had trace genes from Mali on his. His family can trace itself back for about 800 years cause it's minor nobility and I doubt they'd mix with nogs.

Am I white?

>brown eyebrow
You could blend in without issues in France.
Make of that what you will.

I've got green eyes with a weird as yellow ring in them, brown hair and white af skin, what am I?
My decent is Swedish and Scottish..

not even close

Well, the Scots are Irish bastard creatures, so you're not even human, never mind white.

saved for later thx senpai

This chart can't be accurate. My mom has brown eyes and my dad has blue eyes, and I have green eyes.

None of these nipples are white.

Where the fuck is this meme even based on? If anything Irish are the most white group since they're by percentage the most Celtic and since celts are the oldest ethnic group in Europe they're the true whites.

Germanics don't even look white desu. They look closer to slavshits.
>pic related
Go back to Central Asia aryan nigger.

>What's the actual consensus on what makes a person white?

Being fucking european. That was always the definition of white.

>mum is pretty dane with blonde hair and blue eyes
>dad is the eternal anglo with brown hair and brown eyes
>both of my sisters have blonde hair and blue eyes
>i have brown hair brown eyes
the eternal anglo strikes again

Check 'em niggers

Mum had brown eyes
Dad had blue eyes

they had 2 kids (My brother and I)
>My brother got blue eyes
>I got brown eyes
JUST

johnny depp? vince vaughn?

>dad has brown eyes
>mom has blue eyes
>end up with green and blue eyes
Hmm

is this 23andme?

Have you even heard of Applied Memetics?

Are Balts white

if you have irish heritage yes
if not, no

No but if I white man lays with your women the children become white.

Have some fucking self respect jfc.

>well-respected

same here

>Technically Jewish by descent, which I guess means I can't be white.

exactly.

get over it. most post here are trolls or 13 year old children. most of the rest are shills, be it for hillary, trump, or even big johnson.

eye color has nothing to do with whiteness. the grils with the most soulful eyes that I have known had light brown eyes.

also, the absolute whitest girl I ever knew had, what di you call it, amber? eyes. when it is a bunch of colors with black flakes.

the eyes are quite literally a gateway to the soul. I learned to read eyes when I was very young. color has nothing to do with it.

Blonde and green eyes here, give it to me Sup Forums, honestly am I white?

>norwegian

nope. you are a nigger.

My eyes also look like Kit Harington's, it's ugly as fuck and I want to kill myself.

I want to kill myself too but that's beside the point. If you're going to have brown eyes that's the best type desu.

My eyes are super fucked. Some days they're brown as hell, others they're sort of olive green, and weirdest of all they seem to shift between the two depending on my mood. I feel really fucking horrible right now so they're really brown

Both my parents had brown eyes and I have blue eyes
ay

The Swedish state already has the DNA of most of its citizens on file. 100% for people born after 1975, sending your stuff to another BB won't change a lot if you're a swede.