>>88642667 (OP) (You)

(OP) (You)
Normies, and women by extension, just can't relate to this movie. They don't know true loneliness, they don't know what it's like to not feel accepted by the world, they don't know the struggle we go through to feel normal, to feel loved, to feel like we belong somewhere on this god awful planet

Sup Forums likes this movie because a lot of us can relate with K

/ourfilm/?

I just want a QT replicant gf with nice feet.

How can women stand these obnoxious cunts claiming to represent all women?

>making a new thread just to reply to your old thread
autism

>How can women stand these obnoxious cunts claiming to represent all women?
Because they do.
Women don't like competition.

I'll be honest, this is a horror movie for women

Replicant virtual ai gf are so perfect, and capable of true love

Roasties get out of this completely btfo and men love it I'd be TERRIFIED

Sorry man I liked that post but forgot to delete the quote link

Can't blame women for not wanting to accept the fact that they are second class citizens.

Well, blame evolution.

Real Talk:

Do women or by extension any normie understand even the simplest of themes from this movie?

Women are on the same level as minorities when it comes to movies: stupid, selfish, and fearful.If a movie doesn't have a large amount of female characters in it, women will feel alienated by the material and "tune out", which is why films like Platoon, The Thing, and Jacob's Ladder aren't liked by women. They're about experiences alien to women, and they can't empathize.Minorities are very much the same way, they'll cry if there are no minority characters. They can't feel engaged if there are too many white people.

A true patrician can insert himself into any media. Even a film that has mostly women, or minorities. A pleb is unable to break out of their box and consume new experiences and mindsets. Women are children. They get bored easily.

>normies can't relate to this movie
>meanwhile every normie on youtube and social media is praising the hell out of it, despite it being a bland uninspired sequel

>They don't know true loneliness, they don't know what it's like to not feel accepted by the world
Yeah, I guess that's why normies all hated IT as well.

She shits on a great movie for it being "sexist" and then writes shit like this
>Oh, to be the lucky deer that licked Matt Bomer’s face on the set of his new movie

Women were a mistake

Women are the same, envy masked by ideology.

>stop using sci fi to explore interesting concepts in the future
women are pathetic desu

sorry sweetie but this movie was just plain dogshit

im a woman (dont care if you dont believe me and im too lazy to post a pic w/ timestamp) and i cant stand ""feminist""" critics derailing conversation about the movie by making it all about themselves. i called the movie a masterpiece and some idiot responded with 'how can it be considered a masterpiece if it has all these feminism problems?!" like get the fuck over it. at this point its obvious that sjws will hate every movie that doesnt have either a white woman or a black man as the lead just on principle. ive seen BR two times already btw and its the movie of the year for me.

top kek. the state of journalism

it's better to accept who you are then struggle and stress trying to be something you're not

what the FUCK

does this whore get paid for movie reviews?

>In an age of travel bans, white supremacist marches and DACA troubles

BEST TIMELINE

NEXT STOP: MAKING ANIME REAL

Chooo chooo

they want the film to be a metaphor for racism and sexism which is not the fucking point of the movie. if that was the movie they wanted to make then they would have. i cant stand these idiots who cant think about anything except themselves for 5 seconds and shit on everything they cant self insert their victim complex onto.

wooooow a sequel to a sci fi movie with a notably depressing environment isn't bright and hopeful wtf!!!

They had a literal Somali actor playing as a Somali speaking Somali. Doesn't get more diverse than that.

damn that is retarded. not every movie has to be a vehicle for politics

THIS! On eof the absolute reasons I fucking loved this film is because I didnt see any blatant socio political shit directly to us right now and it was good to see it as a just a fucking escape

How can you be a movie reviewer and miss the point so fucking badly.
The key theme of the film is that of humanity, and how K, despite being an average Joe of a replicant, manages to claim his own humanity through self-determination.
This is a UNIVERSAL theme that EVERYONE should be able to relate to to some degree.

im fucking done, how do you become a reviewer i need to start because i cant take these sort of bullshit reviews anymore where they try and force subjective opinions rather then look it at it objectively. The film was fucking about the human race and the human condition not race, the fucking stupid bitch should get ovary cancer

>that bottom tweet

Holy fuck she is literally lying. More than half of the characters are women and only one is fully naked.

>liberation doesnt have the same effect when its done by white people for other white people

it was done by enslaved replicants for other enslaved replicants. pull your head out of your ass and watch the fucking movie. the entire film was focused SPECIFICALLY on asking what it means to be human. not what it means to be black. boo fucking hoo you didnt get your sjw circlejerk bait. oh the horror of being asked to talk about a different subject for fucking once.

Social media was a mistake. A platform for the mentally ill.

I fucking hate women

are you fucking kidding me this cant be real

>besides all the women being slaves

ALL THE REPLICANTS WERE SLAVES. THAT WAS LITERALLY THE POINT OF THE MOVIE. THE MAIN CHARACTER, A FUCKING A WHITE MALE, WAS A SLAVE

oh its real alright
1/2

>movie displays sexism
>"This movie must be sexist"
Fucking what. I guess 12 Years a Slave was pro slavery.

2/2

WHAT THE FUCK!!! IM LITERALLY MAD RIGHT NOW "ALL THE REPLICANTS ARE WHITE"??? THERE WAS A FUCKING BLACK BITCH WHEN THEY WENT TO SEDUCE K FFS

IM A PAJEET AND DONT CARE THAT HE WAS WHITE, IVE HAD WHITE HEROES IN FILMS SINCE I WAS A FUCKING KID

>In a climate of american political shit, american political shit and american political shit, this movie should have pandered harder to me because I live in a bubble
Fixed that review for her.

men and women seek out different things from the movies and tv shows. women (and queers) love relationship dramas and paragraphs-long yammering about feelings and sad sad scenes that give them an excuse to be depressed and bawwwww like titanic and logan while men prefer action and adventure.

ok it's official this bitch needs to be removed

>they don't realize that the AI waifu is supposed to be dystopic, and not something men aspire for
How can they be so fucking dumb?

These people are so dumb.
Can't they separate intent and presentation?
These people would call Schindler's List antisemtic if it was released today.

Nah nigga we literally can't wait

Got get Stacy's sloppy seconds if you want

Well so do I, but it's obvious that in Villeneuve's über-Chad mind, losing contact with your fellow human and instead showering an AI with your affection instead is one of the things he wants to warn us about that could happen.

>Couples go in
>Guy walks out alone with new hologram waifu
Pottery.

Can nudity not be used artistically anymore? Isn't the ultimate goal for feminism as for the female body to not be treated by objects by men is to remove the sexuality from them? In which case a movie should be praised that there's a lot of nudity being used in a casual nonsexual way and even better for artistic purposes, right? Or is it bad because it's attractive female bodies and not fat disgusting ones?

No you brain-dead (roastie?)
It's not a warning

It's showing us that love (and so humanity) can be real even if both partners are artificial (an holographic gf and a replicant in flesh)

I'm legit mad at people not getting movies,
This is bad for my health

>Real Talk:
>Do retards understand even the simplest of themes from this movie?
Uh...

While Love is technically "lead" by a man. Love abso-fucking-loutely acts of her own fucking accord most of the movie. The bitch was getting a manicure while calling in fucking air strikes from her office. Kills Joshi by claiming that she'd tell Wallace that she shot her first. K's superior. Woman. Leader of a replicant resistance. Woman. Rachael is the catalyst to a new future. She has a fucking daughter. Yes. there are nude women. There's also Ryan Gosling's ass. TWICE. Ironically. There are more WHITE women in primary roles than there are people of any other race in the film.

They can all fuck right off.

Also. Shoutout Captain Badger.

>Get to build ultimate qt waifu
>Pretty much 1:1 with a real human
>No bitching or bullshit, just shut her down and turn her on when you want
>Wouldn't have a single reason to bother with real women
>Real women always cry about sexism and being harassed by betas and weirdos
>Don't want a future where every pervert and nerd can be left alone with their artificial waifu

What do they want?

>Can nudity not be used artistically anymore?

art is not the reason we want nudity, you most naive of obese virgins.

>WOMEN, WHAT DO WE WANT?

>WE DON'T KNOW!

>WHEN DO WANT IT?

>YESTERDAY!

>go to see film about dystopian future
>WHAT THE FUCK I WAS NOT EXPECTING SO MUCH DYSTOPIA

If beta nerds have virtual gf, they don't spend their bux on patreon, twitch and camwhores.

Plus they don't treat their oneitis to fancy restaurants in hope to escape the friendzone.

Girls love the beta attention

>women in charge of understanding love

Don't open this if you don't want to rage

I don't agree with the article but the title is correct. I don't know how woman can relax and enjoy the movie if the movie is a constant reminder that sex robots are coming and power of the pussy will soon become obsolete.

They expected some girl to show up and start shooting arrows.

Translation:
>no need to put up with women's shit

women and queers love drama and complications in their relationships. which is why dialogue like in your pic is typical of chick shows. like in flash, barry tells her fiance iris that he's calling off their engagement because "i can't protect you if i'm with you" which makes absolutely no sense.

If/when a real-life Joi is released I'd definitely be interested. Sure, the emotion would be synthetic, but seeing as true emotion usually turns to sour poison eventually, that would actually be something that counts as a plus.

Isn't it much easier to make functional male sexbots, which would preserve the aspect of Need No Man?

i haven't seen the show so i'm wondering: are all sexbots in it female? i would assume there would also be male sexbots.

The replicant messiah in 2049 was literally a woman, and almost every single person in a position of authority in the film was female.

Are these wenches retarded?

Protip: "real" emotions are just chemicals doing stuff

Any emotion is real if you feel it.

Male sexbots (which are produced) make little sense to women because they don't want dick and abs, they want men of power and status.
Which a male doll isn't.

What did he reply?

the pic at the top looks like its from the blade runner video game

yes, they are

I don't get to post this enough

They are never satisfied. They're not even looking to be satisfied. Even if you did everything to cater to what they said they wanted, they would still fuss.

I see it everyday

Git gud

how lifelike are current sexbots like the ones sold in japan? i read a news article about an old guy and his adult son having a sex doll each and they treat them as wives. (i'm guessing old guy is widower.)

do their skin feel like real skin? is their face realistic that it looks like a real person sleeping?

Why do you think dildos and female toys are "empowering" and male toys and masturbators are "shameful" and "creepy"? They all are btw but the narrative is being spun in one direction only - everything's fine with women seeking pleasure and everything's wrong with men doing the same. Feminists get livid at the idea of sex robots.

Yeah because someone always posts it before me, thus I don't get to post it enough
get outta my court, KID

I don't know you tell me

>See men get accused of rape for reason as innocuous as the girl regretting the hookup, don't think evidence is important
>Wonder why the hell men are fucking terrified of putting their dicks in anything real anymore

>think nudity is only for sex
>claims that anyone else is a virgin
You’re projecting
It can be used to convey certain things about a character. The opening scene in Atomic Blonde is a nude scene of the main character gettin out of an ice bath so you can see her scars and bruises.

lifelike is an unachievable feature, for anything less than life is detectable and unavoidable by your psyche
However, picking up something as soft and heavy as a woman and fucking it can be replicated, and that's good enough for most

There's unironically more female characters in the movie than male

trigger warning

the movie is not about "belonging" you fucking idiot

>sweetie
found the woman in the thread.

>robin wright's character doesn't count as a woman because she's old and not traditionally attractive
what do feminists mean by this

jap la, very white

he probably kept orbiting the whore like the good doormat he is

What are you even saying? We don't "want" nudity for art. Artistic nudity just is because it's human and full of expression. Like how could you call someone else a virgin when you're the immature pervert who can't separate sex from art?

This is hilarious. If I get my sexbot, I don't give one iota of a fuck about what women do anymore. If independence was what they wanted, waifubots would bring about their final liberation. So they must be after something else, disguising it with rhetoric they don't fully understand.

>get home from a hard day of work
>she's already laying on my bed, looking up at me with that pouty face, as if asking "whats wrong, baby?"
>strip and curl up next to her, my arms around her cold, soft waist
>talk about my day at work, whats on my mind, my plans, my hopes, everything
>she listens to me quietly, her warm, silicone breasts pushing against my chest, her hair smells like lilac and berries
>we make love for over half an hour
>she never complains, never gripes, I never have to worry about getting her pregnant
After buying her, i'd never, ever be able to settle for a 'real woman'.

You can make a robot that can walk, talk, fuck, cook and clean like a woman all the while producing accurate human woman pheromones and shit. It will work on all the relevant parts of your brain and should be the same as life, just way better in every respect. Not now or in the next 20 years, but it's definitely possible. The only problem is if you want a human female to prove you can get one. But after a life of evidence that I can't, I'll gladly settle for a robot that is just better in every single respect.

>lilac and berries
you lost?

seriously they try and tie everything into nonwhite/womens issues (per ) and I don't know WHY they think every woman/non-white person wants to go into a movie thinking HOW CAN I MAKE THIS ABOUT MY OPPRESSION? And the fact that they're so outspoken makes it seem like all women/nonwhites ARE like that. i just wanna watch a comfy slow space movie reeeeeee

Im honestly considering buying a silicone doll and VR headset

kek, you can vividly see the thick framed glasses from her thumbnail

lol