Is that cute or what?

Is that cute or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/dc/firestorm-vol-1-2-annuals/
mega.nz/#F!38hEBa5b!RyR4uXaXb5vvMIClD0P1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they will never be happy together

That's what happens when you're Bolin.

Killer Frost is getting pushed as an anti hero in the comics now, so maybe the writers of the show will redeem her.

Why can't they just make a new character for relation shit.

Established characters/names sell better than new characters because people are afraid of change.

King shark/killer frost was cuter

>because Firestorm/Killer Frost isn't canon
On the last day of Cuckmas Hiro gave to me
Two newfags drinking their own pee

>Newfag
To comics yes

I dont read deecee

so you donĀ“t read quality mainstream

what do you read?
Indie shit, weeboo shit, or worthless SJW Marvel shit? (worse than all previous combined)

Perhaps it'll be different. Like kid flash and jinx in teen titans the anime ripoff.

Frost is C U T E

Do you not know anything about Killer Frost? Crystal Frost was obsessed with jumping Stein's bones.

>reading Marvel

>quality mainstream
Ahahahahaha!

he doesn't know indie and idw exist

what episode is this?

Indieshit is trash and only some of IDW is good.

Remember when Killer Frost II fought Effigy and it was reviled her powers were from heat absorption and that the act of using her powers felt so good that the whole fight she was getting horny?

>reading
they're called movies stupid

She does love them.

Was there a new episode today?

She's both much older and crazy, so probably not.

Freezer Burn

That was always what her power was, but yeah, that was a good one. My favorite is when she has herself shot into the sun and basically orgasms

>Crystal Frost was obsessed with jumping Stein's bones.

That's unrealistic even for comics.

Not really. Crystal was like a homely female /r9k/ poster, and Stein was an authority figure for her.

Then she got superpowers and became Elliot Rodgers.

Her behavior suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Could someone storytime her origin? I've never read it.

Download link plz. I wanna see the new episode.

I don't have access to a PC right now but if somebody wants to its Firstorm volume 1, issue 3

getcomics.info/dc/firestorm-vol-1-2-annuals/

What issues were these in??

The sun one is Volume 3, 24-25

Hey, already this is a thread about Firestorm, can I ask for some recs?
I am already reading Vol 1. But where do I go from there? Is there some series I should avoid?

I've honestly never read Volume 1, but if you like Spider-man you'll probably enjoy it, since it was written by some of the big Spider-man writers. I really like Volume 2, though. It's kinda boring early on but Ostrander writes for it later, and it gets really good- almost like a street level Swamp Thing.

Volume 3 is weird because it's the one with the new black Firestorm, with Ronnie lost in the Matrix and Stein is kidnapped. He's like the Miles to Ronnie's Peter, except not awful. It's got some of the most fun Killer Frost stuff since she's a complete lunatic in it.

>but if you like Spider-man you'll probably enjoy it, since it was written by some of the big Spider-man writers.
I really do. Having Ronnie be the fuck up jock and have a annoying nerd rival is kinda of a fun inversion of Peter and Flash.

Huh, looks like the folder user linked to last week has been updated.

mega.nz/#F!38hEBa5b!RyR4uXaXb5vvMIClD0P1vw