Russia

This BBC exposé really opened my eyes. We cannot allow pro-Russia candidate Donald Trump into the White House.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37286988

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((rosenberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

maybe because russians want to be friends with america and not seen as some communist bogeyman

someone explain to me why the establishment jews want americans to hate russia?
aren't both countries zionist controlled?

I fucking hate Trump and Russians now!

Hell, Putin is starting to strike a chord with me.

Maybe it's two different factions of Zionists, vying for global control.

What a weird coincidence.

Different flavors of zionism. This is a Jewish lovers-quarrel. They're both vermin, but American Jews like to think they're top moshe in the Jewosphere.

Divide and conquer my friend.
Divide and conquer

Wew lad this Rosenberg dude really made think.

Every single toime!

>russia
>not zionist controlled
Good joke, my ape friend!

Wew, who is this qt 3.14?

I might be wrong, but this is from my perspective. The new world order/one world government don't want strong nations, they don't want nations that follow their own traditions, because this means resistance against a world government. They already control Americans whether they realise it or not. However, I think Trump will change this.

You can see what's happening in Eastern Europe/Russia today. They're completely different to the West and don't buy into the whole "hehe lets mix" propaganda by (((them))) and will defend their own cultures until the last person. Most of the West is pretty much subdued.

Russia, formerly the USSR or 'dem commies,' were an easy villain in yesteryear.

The hope is that painting Trump as some 'ruskie sympathiser' will diminish his support with older americans that don't want Crazy Ivan controlling the prez.

As a side note, younger leftists hate russia now because of how mean they are to faggots. All in all, it's a rather limp propaganda piece, but not one they'll put down unless they're convinced it doesn't work even a little.

What the fuck happened? Why are the Democrats and lefties suddenly shouting "muh ebil ruskies!"

Good reading comprehension, my liberator friend!

Is this meant to be anti-Trump? He made it sound like a Trump presidency would strengthen US-Russian relationships.

Excuse me, too much vodka and my vision is all blurry. I hope you won't be shot in favela today!

Yeah, let's continue the Cold War instead!

Maria Vladimirovna Katasanova
Learn how to do some research

delet this

nevr 4get her

goy, everyone here is pro-Russian to the point of trying to pinpoint targets for them in Syria.

This is horrifying.

Some of us even have Russian heritage.

(((rosenberg)))

>the 1980's called, it wants their foreign policy back
Fuck these people.

If he gets along with Russia won't that prevent war with them?

Ya mother fuckers. We've always been at war with EastAsia.

>We cannot allow pro-Russia candidate [...] into the White House.

Why can't we?

Also

>we

That's not how democracy works you stupid fucking cunt. You don't get decide what is best for "we"

>the left is based on marxist ussr spies infiltrating universities
>60 years later the western left hates russia
really activates my almonds

why not? i want an american/russian alliance/friendship.

>bbc
>shill for Islam
>apologizes the Islamic State
>shits on Russia

>good media

pic one and only one

I just want to say I can totally see why you guys would hate Jews

Love that guy

Ashkenazi jews (USA) vs Sephardic jews (Russia and a fraction in Israel), google it.

American Jews are the worst. Followed by Israeli and last Eastern European. You Israelites can be excellent kebab removers sometimes.

> Russia's most famous pop star
> this is considered white in Eastern Europe

The popstar guy in the op's pic is Bulgarian btw

Yeah, God forbid we are on good terms with a nation with a nuclear arsenal