Resurrxion

So, what deal did Disney and FOX strike in order to have Marvel Comics publish all these new X-titles?

They got the rights to Galactus

Inhumans tanking

Every X-book is selling way better then all the Inhuman shit their pushing, so it's basically the editorial doing their own shit since they realized no likes bootleg mutants.

Feige and all the other movie execs don't have a large amount of control over comics and how they tie-in to the movies, fucking Rhodey's death was Bendis' own choice because he thought Rhodes would die in the movie.

I seriously doubt this is the sole explanation. I think something else is going on behind the scenes.

>new
What will be cancelled first? I bet on Jeen.

Do you think the "no new mutants" mandate from Disney still stands?

Inhumans tanking leading to a civil war between the X-men teams and inhuman teams on Marvel

X-men won

Legion

they put a trailer out and everything

>civil war
Gene war.
X-Men maybe won but readers? Not so much.

five cryogenetically enhanced Super Walters n exchange for a dozen 21st Century Vulpine Sqauds

along with the Entertainment Kaiju they got from Sony last year, Marvel now has a strong enough fighting force to rejoin the war against Shonen Jump

it's a race war, get it right

But almost everyone is white!
Plus, I like Gene War better. Reminds me of Age of Apocalypse or wherever that term popped out first.

I'm pretty sure that it's a specie's war

Fuck marry kill
>Gene Wilder
>Gene Simmons
>JNCO Jeans

What I'm wonder the most is if there will be new mutant characters or if they still can't come up with any new ones.

fuck Simmons, marry Wilder, kill he jeans

Kill JNCO
Fuck Wilder. (necrophilia, here I come!)
Marry Simmons.
Generation X will have Korean self-insert.
Plus, Claremont wasted paper on Scorpioboy.

If it were Legion then we would of seen a tie-in comic or something.

I'm not so sure, Disney is petty as fuck.

Most of them have shitty creative teams. It's just a ruse by Marvel to finally kill the X-men by claiming that X-men have been used up and no good stories can come off them now.

Aren't they publishing the same number of X-books they did as part of ANAD?

>ANAD X-23
>ANAD O5
>OML
>EXM
>UXM
>X-Men '92
Nah, Resurrexion has 1 (one) more book.
IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU X-FAGS?

Pity most of these books are either a combination of shit premise, bad creative teams or both.

I just hope the premise of the resurrxion books won't be "we're about to go extinct" like it has been since House of M.

One of the biggest fuck yous to X-men had to have been the terrigen cloud genocide, they just got out of the "No More Mutants" shit after AvsX and not even 5 years later they're once again "the last mutants ever". It's creative bankruptcy.

If Legion is a hit, get ready for him to come back to existance

To say the very least. Which is why I hope Karnak and beast works out a way to make the terrigen clouds not kill mutants or some BS like that.

>since House of M
Don't they pull out the "we're all gonna die" card every 10 years or so? Before House of M, it was the Legacy virus.

Sabretooth will have a solo?

No. Weapon X team book.

It looks like a X-force's roster
I can understand why the aren't relunching X-force, it didn't do so well last time with Cable

Marvel is getting their ass handed to them in comics and the Inhumans are getting shit on. You can tell this was a last minute idea from the teasers with no original art or even creative teams to writers and artists being scooped up from the bottom of the barrel.

Marvel NOWer is already a failure and Marvel is trying to do something to win back readers. Why not lure back the battered housewives known as x-fags?

>getting their asses handed to them
Nah they're winning again. Atleast until the relaunch ends.

>Why not lure back the battered housewives known as x-fags?
Exactly. We've seen same shit with Spider-fags and muh marriage. That book will probably be gone by second trade, though.

You're forgetting X-men: Worst X-man Ever. It may have been a mini, but let's be honest, so is Iceman.

Sharp declines say it's not going to last. If Marvel keeps the lead, it's not really going to say much since they still print more comics and charge more.

Spiderfags vacated over OMD and OMIT, they're not even eating up the other Spider books. So of course the much better Renew Your Vows will get axed. But ASM and the Clone book are struggling, too.

They never stop doing X-titles. There has never been less then 4 X series at any given moment. I'm so fucking tired of Xfags and their persecution complex.

Merry x-mas my x-men!

t. mouseketeer

Remember when X-men were over half the line? Notice how that was always the case up until Disney bought Marvel? Fuck off, shill.

>I won't be happy by anything less than thirty X-Men books
this is why no one likes you

New line of X-titles or not, Marvel has lost all the top talent. That's the biggest problem for ALL of their titles, not just the resurrXion-line.

Do you have any fucking idea how many X-Books were coming out by the time the first Marvel Now relaunch happened? Which was also years after Disney bought Marvel.

Nothing seeing as most of them look to be awful books with Marvel using all of their C-list and below talent to write them. It's kind of bad when the guys helming your two main books are Guggenheim and Bunn with Pak being stuck on the "totally not a mini honest injun" Weapon X and Cable being written by non-Starman James Robinson.

Why would you think Weapon X would be a mini? It has a bunch of Wolverine related characters and an older version of Wolverine in it with that alone it will sell decently probably way better than Generation X and the Jean Grey and Iceman solos.

Like I care what some cuck thinks.

Hopefully Land will kill it.

Even with Land it will still sell better than the other books that aren't X-Men Gold and Blue

>I'm so fucking tired of Xfags and their persecution complex.

Well that's kind of the point of the series. Fans just want to feel as unloved like their characters do.

No deal necessary

You have to understand user, Marvel Entertainment - the comics and merchandise division - no longer has any need to keep X-Men or Fantastic Four down.

That was a mandate by Ike Perlmutter. Perlmutter was CEO of Marvel which meant he had a strong influence and investment in the movies. This is why the Inhumans were pushed over X-Men and the FF have been slowly moved away.

Not too long ago, Kevin Feige (who was the movie guy and had problems with Perlmutter) got help from higher up in Disney, who separated Marvel Studios from Marvel Entertainment. Studios does the movies, Entertainment does the comics, tv shows and merch.

Now that Perlmutter no longer has any say in Marvel Studios and the movies he has no reason to weaken the X-Men or FF. In fact, Ressurxtion is probably the result of X-Men being pushed again.

Sadly.
It still amazes me how Feige played Kike like he's nothing.

Jeez you think that is bad
Perlmutter tried to cut Stan Lee's payments and Lee basically took a massive steaming shit over him

Yeah, I know all about Ike Saga. My favorite is how he went cheap on fucking toilets.

Based Stan.

Or when he banned D&D from rec room.

toilets are a privilege.

India pls.

Well they've said in the interviews that they're trying to move away from that.

So, how long until the monkey paw activates and we realize that they got a bunch of new books because of a giant status quo changing thing? What if the IvX solution is "turn all the mutants into something else," like Iso's idea of "why dont we just cut out the x-gene?"

>Why not lure back the battered housewives known as x-fags?

Uncanny is selling at 30,000. That's pretty fucking bad.

Bunn's good, though. He's just stuck with a bad cast.

the only thing really up in the air about IvX is if Emma Frost dies or not.

As far as I am concerned, monkey paw is in full effect already.

Won't be surprised if she dies.
Killed by X-Men.