So what do we think of him?

So what do we think of him?

His master keikaku had better be breathtaking in scope and destruction wrought for all the times he's let the Rebels get away with shit.

>Grand Admiral vs some nobody bathroom cleaner stormtrooper grunt

You better whip out the best keikaku this galaxy has ever seen or you answer to Vader. That's all I'm just saying.

I have a deep-seated attraction to blue people, it's my favorite color and Chiss, regardless of situation, get me rock-hard, whether it be the cool pride of an admiral or dark blue nipples so honestly I'm a fan of him.

Makes me wonder if Filoni has the stones to have Vader execute Thrawn if his plan fails.

Excellent taste in species.

i want him to snarl at me

Into it.

>if his plan fails.
I think you mean when.

thats pretty tame for him to be honest

Sorry whats his goal again? Destroy the Rebels?
We know he doesnt do that. We know from Rogue One that he doesnt even take out their first capital ship, or even their old as shit Hammerheads, or it seems any of their ships.

So how can his plan be a success if we already know that he has no impact?

That just means the Rebel fleet would've been ten times as big if not for Thrawn.

>mfw he wiped out 90% of the Rebels and you're still complaining

Just sayin', the payoff for all this patience and tolerance had better be worth it. I doubt Vader's the kind of guy who forgives heel-dragging from someone like a Grand Admiral, whose time could have been better spent doing things Grand Admirals ought to be doing rather than stamping out insurrectionist cells in whatever galactic backwater Lothal happens to sit in.

I love Dash Rendar.

Lothal apparently is in the same region of the galaxy as mon calamari

kek
>Thrawn will probably fuck up so much he will actually drive Mon Calamari to join the Rebel Alliance

He'll probably cause the Rebels to lose Chopper Base and maybe kill Sato before the end of the season.

>in whatever galactic backwater
Isn't that Thrawn's whole deal? They make him stay in the asshole of the galaxy because he's alien

At this point I rather have more saber-copter than Thrawn.

>I deliberately let them go because of muh culture studies

>d*sney fanfic
no

There are two ways to write a villain on a children's cartoon:
>I lost because I'm incompetent
>I lost because I wanted to

The third option is Xanathos.
>>Heads I win, tails you lose.