Refugees in Germany are holidaying in the countries they fled

Paid for by the German taxpayers

everyone laugh at Germany.

>Migrants with recognised refugee status are holidaying in the countries they supposedly “fled”, with their vacations funded by German taxpayers, a newspaper has found.

>Newspaper Welt am Sonntag learnt that migrants are returning to countries such as Syria, Afghanistan, and Lebanon for holiday purposes, then travelling back to Germany where they continue to receive comfortable welfare payments.

>The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) has been aware for some time that some recognised refugees are taking leisure trips to the very spots they claim their lives are in danger.

archive.fo/r8y0F

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*yawn*

The refugee crap is a scam of epic proportions.

Haha I love that they're so sure of Germany's accommodation of them that they will literally go back for a holiday with complete certainty that they'll be allowed back in.

Most migrants are not refugees escaping poverty
Merkel just invited everyone over

Why not just make a welfare state where we send deplorables? This state could be in the middle of no where and supported by all nation states. We need another Australia.

They're letting confirmed terrorists back in, of course they're going to let those people in too.

>refugees
>taking "vacations"
Explain Krautcucks, Not sure I can understand this. Does though let them fug your wife before they go?

I always cringe a bit when Whites laugh at each others countries. In the end we are all suffering from the same general degeneracy and just because some other country might be slightly ahead of yours in some aspect of said degeneracy should not cause ridicule or even glee.

No real difference in the two. Both want the same thing.

Damn imagine claiming Asylum in Germoney and getting autism bucks from Centrelink.

yeah nah germans are scumbags with their holier than thou attitude towards others who aren't as progressive as them when it comes to degeneracy

eat a crocodile dick, cunt. it's a miracle Merkel hasn't been assassinated yet

Germans are Europe-destroying sunhuman scum that should have been eradicated by now, thank God its finally happening.

This is true, this isn't a competition, we are all in it together because all of our countries are being fucked simultaneously

Shut the fuck up you cunt

MUH ARYAN RACE
MUH UBERMENSCH

this shit is so ridiculous
i can't believe how deluded Gutmenschen still believe in the poor refugee meme and continue to destroy our country

>BAMF
Bad As MotherFucker? Really?

And some Anglos are scumbags with their misplaced smugness because of muh "point system" (that won't do anything to help you against racial displacement) or muh "you won't make Australia home" (forever in danger to be repealed and then permanently made impossible after a bad election).

That said, I agree with your general sentiment. I am a German (vacationing in the Netherlands, hende the flag) and what you say is absolutely true: German liberal fags are the worst in the world. Their arrogance is without equal.

gas yourself, kike

>Paid for by the German taxpayers

What have they done ? Now they're going to tell all their relatives how cucked the Germans are, and show off with picture of their free apartment and some random big titted blonde hotties in the streets pretending they're all sluts for the mighty kebab cock. They're doomed.

>AusWORMS
When memes become reality.
Would SQUASH both of these faggots

"Whites" in Europe don't exist. There are nations that fought over the limited land space since the beginning of their history.

Most of us are fully aware just how fucked Australia is. The only Australians who deny it probably live in all white country towns and never go to the city.

A German pretending to be genuinely tough. Everyone knows the last true Germans died in 1945, those who are left need the lmao60% Americans to defend them and supported the "Refugees welcome" suicide of Europe.

You only get to act tough when you elect AfD or similar, which won't happen because you'll just get a Social Democrats + Greens coalition when Merkel goes.

Sounds like the deconstructive Jew speaking.

Germany stop cucking yourself and pick up a weapon

The few German exchange students i have met are so fucking cucked they think Melbourne is too racist and homophobic.

bring us some. i'm sure they aren't hard to come by in ukraine now

Australia's 'Refugees' have been doing this for decades.
A lot of Lebanese used to move back to Lebanon once their Australian pension was secured and live like relative kings.

I'm so fucking glad your pathetic shitstain of country will be wiped out after plan number 13273436 to destroy Europe backfires. Eat shit and fucking die you subhuman ape.

Slingshots are weapons

Joerg sprave is your friend

> Breitbart

LOL fucking Germany

when will they learn?

go way kike

Good goy, shill for the tolerant Germans, you want to be just like them. Good goy.

Feel free to prove me wrong.
There's no such thing as European solidarity or European patriotism. I'm a Pole, my grandfather fought for Poland, his grandfather secretly taught his children Polish so that the Polish identity would survive in a nation without a country. Why would I give a shit what happens to Germans (who invaded us) or Swedes (who also invaded us), or any southern or western nation that we don't share a border with and have nothing in common?
Maybe if one of our slav neighbors was in trouble, but even this area is full of small time bickering and old grudges.
You can't unite vastly different nations with a history of constant war.

>Welt
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html

You're bigger than them. A rock is enough. Stop being a bunch of bicycling man-ginas.

They can be sure of it because of bureaucratic fuckery.
They only have to tell the employment office when they are leaving for vacation (not even specifically where, even though some of them do). And the employment office is not allowed to forward that information to the office for asylum and immigration because of privacy protection.

The problem is that our systems were designed under the assumption that the people using them are decent human beings and not the worst human trash you can imagine. So they are simply lacking the failsafes required to get rid of genetic trash.

They've been doing this for years in Finland. Literally going to their shitholes to bring in more child brides.

fucking cucks paying that jizya

It's ogre m8 capital won

Sozialtourismus?

Why because of you cuckolds or because she imported all those manlet sandniggers?

>There are people who will see this and not demand these refugees get kicked the fuck out
You don't go and vacation in the fucking place you fled

All of these abuses have been going on for decades.
It's just that thanks to Ferkel we now have so many of them that people start to realize what is going on.
When you have a couple hundred pulling that shit in a nation of 80 million, no one will realize it. When you have a couple ten-thousand doing it that becomes quite another matter.

I wonder how much of this the Romans tried before the barbarians tore down their cities and burned their wealth.

>they'll farm the land we don't want to farm
>there's a shortage of skilled cavalrymen
>they'll pay our taxes when we're too old

Ironic, that this mistake was made by the Germans of all people.

I work with Sudanese reffo's and they take holidays back home twice a year one is even a pop star in Sudan and has 3 wives..
Also that terrorist kid that shot the chink cop had just come back from wife hunting in Afganistan.

Somalians: the ugliest of all the niggers.

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html

Yes, that's the real source. Breitbart is a shit tier clickbait blog which collects news from other outlets and rewrites them adding unsourced details and opinions, people who read their "articles" without checking the source are pretty stupid. Therefore it's always ok to complain about links to Breitbart, even if they are archived offsite.

Send your best engineers and scientists to Japan and nuke the rest of your people. Germany is dead and it is embarassing the memory of it's people with this cuckoldry. Pass on what little value is left to an ally that died with you and pass into history. Stop this madness.

Pretty sure what is more likely (if our establishment doesn't give in to the pressure from the right) is that every German of relevance will move to the East and let the degenerate city dwellers and their pets kill each other in the West.

>all
Well no, not all of us, just you western cucks.

looks semitic but still looks better than the classic nigger with a boxer nose, tiny forehead and a mouth that looks like it has cancer

Daily reminder that unless you're boycotting every company that produces halal products, you're paying it too.

My Mum works with asylum seekers for the local council, she spoke to me a while back about an appointment an Eritrean family missed because they forgot to tell her they were going on holiday... to Eritrea

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html

>in the end we are all suffering from the same degeneracy
Keep telling yourself that,Aquafresh.

japan is shit. once you'll get old enough to travel on your own you will see for yourself. it has a shit Siberia tier climate and is full of old people
the very few young people you'll meet are austistic af to a degree that they will make the most awkward nerd from your school look cool

It was funny months ago. Now... Now it's just sad.

>breitbart

t. Tigan

This is pretty common. I've worked with several Somalis who went home on vacation every year. Even though they came here as refugees. Their excuse is: "it's peaceful now". Why not move back home then, I asked. We're Norwegian citizens now, is their answer.

>a fucking leaf

t.Ahmed Yusuf al Berlini

>vastly different
Gzegozdz, m8, that's exactly the point. We are not vastly different, we are vastly similar.
You are on fucking Sup Forums and you don't realise how easily we can communicate with americans, germans and everyone else with old world roots as opposed to niggers, chinks, turks, etc.?
What is wrong with you?

What the West really needs to do is drop the assumption that you can reason with these people.

You cannot. They will take everything they possibly can and then threaten you to get some more.
It's a purely parasitic relationship.

>pop star in Sudan

Sudani pop music is a thing?

>you don't realise how easily we can communicate with americans, germans and everyone else with old world roots as opposed to niggers, chinks, turks, etc.?

4 in 10 american flags are either a nigger or a mexican, every other german is really a turk, 90% of UK posters are muslims, will you keep insisting you can tell them apart?
Internet is not real life. Do you call yourself an European or a Lithuanian? Would you go to war for Spain or France?

>Would you go to war for Spain or France?
Depends on the cause.

Germany got territorial again and invaded.

I wouldn't unless that meant that if forces defeated in France or Spain than won't reach my home country and destroy it and only way to stop them is through combined effort,and once we are done we can return to business as usual.

You see we Euros had the same attitude toward Turks in middle ages.Oh who gives a fuck,Constantinople just fell....oh Bulgaria is down too...ups there goes Greece...who would have though Serbia is gone....humpty-dumpty Romania no longer....oh golly geesh....they took Hungary....wew they are under the walls of Vienna.....perhaps we should do something?

Never again.

One of the Somalians i worked with had 11 children (probably more now) And there's no way he could support all of them with the shitty factory job. He was always on paternity leave anyway. And every summer they all went to Somalia. I can't even imagine the amounts of gibs they get from the government. He eventually got fired for being a lazy lying cunt.

Fucking Somalians. I worked with 10 of the fuckers. Only ONE of them actually did any work and wasn't completely useless. The rest just stood around chatting and smelling like shit.

The eternal pole speaks. Muh neighbours cucks, polan stronk.

Let me put it this way: while I do sometimes hold a grudge about the way my nation has been treated by it's neighbors, I take no joy from their degeneration. The reason why they fail is exactly the reason why Germany does and they do so in almost the exact same way. Moreover, France, Britain and the rest were great empires and civilizations once, so why should I approve of their demise? Admittedly I do sometimes grudgingly smile a little inside because unlike my own country they got what they fought for and now reap the sweet sweet harvest of their victory, but it is not a happy smile. I am not so petty as not to see the replacement of foreign european cultures by something as ugly as Islam as what it is - a terrible tragedy that will take down all that we (and you) hold dear.

Do you honestly think it bodes well for your country should Germany fall to the Muslims? And France, and Britain?

Muh uncucked slavs, muh catholicism, muh ass.

>4 in 10 american flags are either a nigger or a mexican, every other german is really a turk, 90% of UK posters are muslims
Telling turks with european flags apart is easy, they think 'animal' is a grave insult and some such stupid shit. Go lurk in /sg/, they can't write a sentence without blowing their cover. So yes, I do insist on that.
The absolute majority of 'murricans on Sup Forums are white, niggers would have no time to commit all of that crime if they were on the internet. Some spics for sure, it is far from being representative of their demographics though.
I call myself a Lithuanian, but I am far more happy with my sister marrying a dutchie as opposed to her marrying a nigger.
Spain and France are our allies, so yes I would go to war for them as an extension of going to war for my fatherland.

that's the belgian fag, flaggot

Agreed.It's similar to you being happy that the one pesky neighbour of yours got conquored by Mongolians on one hand but on the other holy shit Mongolians are now on my door step.Let's stop the horde together because we have a fightng chance there but on our own they will easily crush us.

It's rather simple,not a rocket scince,

Easy now Helmut, a bunch of worms could probably defeat your armed forces currently.

I am sure eastern europe, with their cultures utterly dependent on western europe, their poorly developed economies, their braindrain, and their dim demographic outlook will do juuuuust fine should western technology and industry fall to he muslims.

>Spain and France are our allies, so yes I would go to war for them as an extension of going to war for my fatherland

Kek implying they would do the same to for you

There might be white flight towards the east. Invest in Eastern Poland.

So why should we repeat the mistakes of the past? Had we been smarter earlier, Constantinople might still be greek. For that matter, even Greece might still be greek.

>Do you honestly think it bodes well for your country should Germany fall to the Muslims? And France, and Britain?

Yes I do. When was the last time Muslims ruined Europe for everyone? The middle ages?
Meanwhile Germans did it twice in the last 100 years. I'd much rather share a border with them than you. I have no innate quarrel with Muslims, they can do what they want inside their country, as long as they don't come to mine. Anything is better than niemcy.

We won't do fine. But we won't share your fate either.
Let me give you an example, imagine there is this politician in a democratic society. He is super popular and is a shoe in to become the leader of the country come next election.
This does not transpire though, because he gets stabbed to death in a parking lot by a muslim.
This kind of scenario is highly unlikely in Lithuania, not so much so, evidently, in other places. You are very correct to mention how the west are the leaders and we would very much like you to correct course and save yourselves. But if you fuck up and collapse we will not share you fate.

t. Mehmett

Most likely you will then share a border with Germans who are also muslim.

Also we did not start these wars on our own you know.

Well yes, that is what people sign treaties for.
It is the same implication as say implying firemen will come to help you if your house catches fire. These rules and structures are what makes our societies function.
I'm sure you feel super cool being a nihilistic smartass though.

Exactly,that was my point.

this is nothing new

>Meanwhile Germans did it twice in the last 100 years

this meme again... reminder that during that ruining of Europe you and plenty other countries got their independence

You might not and then again you might - muslims have a historic tendency to not be easily contained.

Ethnic Germans, i.e. carriers of the "genocidal warmongering oppressor" gene are being replaced with middle easterners and Africans. And I'm ok with that.

>Germans did it twice in the last 100 years

WW1 was not of German doing, fag

>Well yes, that is what people sign treaties for
If not for Yanks those treaties would mean shit, don't expect other Euros to do shit if you get invaded by Ruskies

That's ridiculous. A voluntary trade is just the free market, it's not being forced out of people. I don't begrudge a man a living anywhere.

If a muslim is in the country legally (didn't lie about being in danger in his home country) and is a productive taxpaying member of society, and is following the laws and customs of his new country, isn't preaching or practicing anything that conflicts with western values then you know what? Fair play to him. He can stay.

What makes you think that ones you share border with Muslims they won't push that border further and further into your country and how do you intend to stop now entirely muslim western Europe,Northern Africa and Middle East?You'll ask Ruskkies for help,oh yeah you'd rather get raped than ask anyone or give anyone help.

I will definitely not claim to know the future.
Point was it is not set in stone that we will, I can see we agree on that.
Would be best if we never find out. But that one is on you, so get to work, chop chop.

Hate to point this out, but they fled in 2009. That's 7 years ago. That's like fleeing Hitler in 1943 and going back to Germany in 1950 and still being scared of the Nazis. Things change, you know...