It's over. Marvel won

It's over. Marvel won.

I trust Snyder. He hasn't let us down yet.

>implying this is a new development

Wheedon is ruining it

>He hasn't let us down yet

the red looks much better, fagget. all edgy capeshit has a grey or blue filter. this makes it pop and makes it look post-apocalyptic and eerie.

Why Batman has such a great plot armor?

Thanks agent Josh

Just forget BvS, Man Of Steel and Sucker Punch exist and maybe your comment might hold some ground.

Red one looks very good TBQH, I don't see problem with this.

Seriously, everyone hating on JL having the red effect will be really pleased when they see the CC trailer of Avengers Infinity War because that shit is FULL of red effects and cgi. Don't know why but this time around, i actually think the JL cgi looks better. It also looks like it was made in a studio but far less..... studio looking?

>thunder strike for no reason at all
Fuck you Whedon.

What game is this?

Based Marvel ALWAYS wins

It's social commentary on how being part of the 1% protects you from anything.

The red skies reminds me of Final Crisis, i actually approve of the change.

>THAT THUNDER

So what's the poi t of bringing Batman with you when you fight an intergalactic invasion?
The dude has no powers at all and is just a burden.

that lightning bolt really adds to the drama

He was playing Spiderman like a retard, rope jumping here and there without doing anything else when they fought Doomsday. Expect to see the same shit here.

that's lightning user

>Marvel won
We live in the darkest timeline..

I wish they kinda made the effort to fix things but it seems Disney just wants those quick, hard-earned shekels from gullible goys

yeah, plus the red sky better conveys the Apokolips feel of Steppenwolf and his army, considering this looks like the part of Earth they've taken over. Makes it feel more like they're terraforming the landscape into their own territory

>thunder
look at this retard, doesn't even know the difference between thunder and lightning.

The second actually looks better, I like Snyder but not every scene needs the same filter and tone

DCucks are this delusional. I bet every single DC fan voted for Bernie or Hillary.

>Marvel won.
Implying they ever had any competition in the first place.

pause during the lightning, it looks just like the dark knight returns cover

unreleased

if its not clear to you at this point, let me spell it out
there was only one director who could make batman work and it didn't matter one lick what camera filter he used

It's so dense!

I hope they made a Director's cut version with only Zack Snyder's hands on it.

I disavow this version and I'm never going to watch it as it will be released in cinemas.

PERIOD