Is there anything more pathetic than kek roleplayers?

Is there anything more pathetic than kek roleplayers?

kek will bring you nothing but pain.

(you)

Do not take the lords name in vain. Praise kek

why would people post these anti-kek threads unless they were actually scared of it?

seems like a reason to believe in dark chaos frog to me

Yeah, this whole "God" thing isn't really working out. Time for a change. And change sometimes must be chaotic.

all these faggots invoking kek without praying first

i do find it kind of concerning with the praise that kek gets. i understand its a joke and all but its pretty clear you shouldnt worship others as you would jesus. i want hillary to lose and all but i dont want my fellow anons to burn in the 6th circle just for memes and bants

>why would people post these anti-kek threads
Maybe because it's taking up half the catalog on top of being autistic as fuck.

You'll have to vote for the non-meme candidate to rid the world of the plague god.

The worst part is that they just use scripts and whatnot to get digits. All those 666666 and 7777777 posts are pre-loaded and just fire when the number becomes available. Too bad the board is now mostly newfag teenage redditors.

>Jesus

Why would I worship a shitskin Middle Easterner who preached loving the same enemy who are actively and relentlessly killing off my people and everything they built?

No thank you.

>doesn't do it right
>it doesn't work
>wants everyone else to stop doing anything

>ctr is becoming this desperate against meme magic

You cannot stop him.

Jesus had all these years to smite Hillary, but didn't. Kek did it in 6-7 months. There's no doubt in my mind which one deserves more praise.

Is there anything more pathetic than denying the power of kek? No.

>He doesn't believe in Kek
>Despite all the evidence
Nobody will remember you. Say hello to your kike in the stick when you visit him. Judging by your beliefs, it will be soon.

>guys, meme magic isn't real! stop it!
praise kek

i was there the day, kek revealed himself . the same tday two posts mentioning "the big one" in two different threads by two different countries received dubs, and i was the one to point it out.

the day kek showed his face.

so their solution is to fill the rest of the catalog with anti-kek?

Cuckstains, kikes, and mudslimes. Why do (((you))) ask?

british people

OP hasn't been around long enough to realize that KEK is 100% real.
What a loser!!

>user my son
>you could practice meme magick the proper way
>creating propaganda
>influencing the mind of the normies
>honing your internet communication skills and understand the patterns of ideas and memetics
>or you could just check dem sick dubz like in your Sup Forums days and keep being a worthless shitter on an imageboard

BRAISE GEG xd GET!

If people only did the latter, no one would talk about Pepe the nazi frog. Especially not during the American presidential election.

Don't think majority of the cunts here are able to realise how reddit tier praising kek is

GEG WILLS ID xddddddddddd

seriously, these fucking presidential elections ruined everything. the sheer level of retardation brought in by the trump summerfriends is shocking.

You really don't belong here and if we had mods that weren't compromised pozbot literal enemies, you and all of your shill friends would have been permabanned eons ago.

fresh from /r/the_donald

kek isn't real my teenager friends

>my kek echochamber is compromised
>g-go away

i've been here since the Sup Forums .wad days by the way

>fresh from /r/the_donald
You have to go back.

>i'm not a newfag i've been here all summer!

>implying you didn't come here during these elections

hes testing your faith and youre failing
because we're not like them user. we can support modern crusades and remove kebab in his name but you cant worship other deities
of course i support trump. but its borderline heresy with how far this meme is going

I've been here since before dubya got a 2nd term, nigger. Do fuck off, you have a rapefugee bull to prep, faggot cuckstain.

(you)

*tips*
You can't prove KeK isn't real and you know it.
This isn't your board anymore. Get over it.

>quotes an epic /r/the_donald meme as a response

Hello fellow centipede!

Don't you see there is less proof of your God than there is of Kek?

It is you who worships a false god

It should die down once it is confirmed she had passed

>/r/the_donald "meme"
>he thinks /r/the_donald can into memes
>he thinks direct fucking quotes from lord kek's chosen emperor are "reddit memes"
No, seriously, you HAVE to go back.

>This isn't your board anymore. Get over it.

you truly sound like a refugee now :^)

>being so bluepilled and oblivious you don't realise the horde of unaccompanied young men are not refugees but conquerors.
You most certainly are on the wrong board.

Either you are a child molesting mudshit or a child molestation enabling cuckstain. Either way, die horrendously.

yes yes, worship a fucking frog :^) swallow le redpill

he is testing you fampai

Keep letting in foreign invaders and not overthrowing your terrorist government :^) Refugees welcome

>amerimongrel complaining about europe :^)
>kek wills it amirite :^)

>germistan is europe
You krautcucks just don't learn.

This is just another Kek thread though.

This isn't one of Dante's books, queer.

The LARPing as Jews that Christians do is pretty cringe, senpai. At least the kek shitters post ironically. Jebus jabberers insist their brown skinned fake apollo actually walked on water and rose from the dead, absent any proof whatsoever.

i want to believe

Muslims

>Is there anything more pathetic than kek roleplayers?

Yes.
Joseph.
Most famous cuck ever.

spoopy

Kek'em

:o

dubception

Is there anything more pathetic than religiously worshiping a son of a cuck?

LARPing Christians, mostly
>lololol >not believing in God *tips fedora* non-argument

May Kek smite you down for your insolence.