This is Becky

This is Becky.

This is her short if you haven't seen it yet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo

Please wish her an okay Christmas.

Have a merry christmas becky.

I didn't picture you with brown hair

I want Becky to sit on my face!

Christmas wish granted.

That's really nice and all, but the pilot makes it seem as though her main gripe was the bench. What would the premise of an entire season be, if not a series of meaningless hi-jinks?

Huh, becky honestly looks like the type of girl to have blue hair

I like how she was aware of how not cool she was, but was largely fine with it.

love that Lumpy Space princess voice.

It sounds like an episodic show about Becky from the sounds of the creator.So it'd be whatever they wanted from episode to episode.
So Marie Kanker?

Wait. Is she really a brunette?

Merry Christmas, Becky. Or whatever.

I guess she'll shake off that nasty case of death by the next episode if this shows gets picked up

Yeah it'd be like Bully and Mandy or Aquaman Teen. Any and every one can die but it won't matter next episode

Is she a virgin?

This, but I also remember reading this short would've been planned as a season finale if the show got picked up. He chose to make this one into a short because it's one of his favorites.

Pretty much marie but that also might be from playing life is strange honestly

Strange.
I imagined her having a more punk rock color scheme.
Black hair and clothes and paleskin

best girl

The creator said the po lot of the short was meant to be a series finale which is why Becky bites za dust

>Have an okay Christmas Becky
>Also could you introduce me to your friend Ello
>Rowr!!!

This

Noice

Speaking of pilots that never will go anywhere, what was the title of that Dilworth series with the girl and the "monsters" of her teenage life? She had a token black guy and hillbilly stereotype as friends.

Best line?

>Now make like a tree and get the fuck off my bench

>brown hair

i don't know about that

My favorite interpretation of the "popular bitch" archetype

She's just full on psychotic

Is this the new Ghostrider?

>Becky being a ghost isn't the plot of the show

this just keeps getting better and better

That's not Ello, user.

>feels like someone pinched my neck
>was it YOU, colonial farmboy?

>This is how a Tyrannosaurus drinks milk

so she's brown? i like that

>and who the jolly SHIT do you think you are you horse's ass?

I thought she was a ginger

>A reminder to students that praying before a test is still considered cheating.

or

>I'm not going back to wearing a nicotine patch and a set of earplugs every lunch hour like in middle school.

>Make like a tree
>She later hallucinates turning into a tree
I just realized this.

>[eagle screech]

>it's an hawk
oh well

Every line by Ello is adorable

I really liked that. A little rough around the edges and Becky is clearly a total bitch, but yeah I could watch a mini series.

So what is this, exactly? Has the premise and the character been around for a while.

>Becky is clearly a total bitch

that's not a bad thing tho

I really don't understand this short, I didn't when I first saw it like a month ago. Who is it for? Like, it's too raunchy for Cartoon Network and too tame for Adult Swim. Is the chick gonna be dead for the whole series or what?

The creator. It's just a pilot so they'd have to shop things around. Like She-Zow was originally about a fat Middle Aged Man who became She-Zow and it got shopped into a kids show. This would probably get changed too if legitimate interest came about. I'd imagine it'd become something like Billy and Mandy. The only things that aren't really kid friendly are the implied curses and knife play. As is Becky is basically an older more emotional Mandy and the Nerd is a paler Irwin.
The creator said he just liked the idea of this episode most so he made a pilot but the whole premise isn't just Becky's ghost haunting her old life.

>brown hair

also this short is fucking great, I'm glad it's gaining traction.

I really liked tone of what was shown. It would be a shame if it got converted into a straight up kid's show.

Yeah, but what if it was a self aware kids show that snuck in references that only adults would get in the background and the occasional dialogue?

Sort of like Billy and Mandy on steroids?

Or Dan Vs.

Prudence

How much do you get paid per post?

Shilling is fine when it's some shit no one's ever heard of.

>Sharing animatics and animated shorts on Sup Forums is shilling!

Damn, those music video threads should be banned then. As should all web comic threads. But man, doesn't that mean even officially released products are shills too? Ban all talkbacks!

Would be hilarious if it end up that she is forced to haunt the school from then on, due to cursing herself to limbo by destroying the very thing she sought in the afterlife. And the entire series could be her misadventure in high school as a ghost, with a sub-plot where Becky actually try to move on to the other side but get stuck in endless heavenly bureaucratic shit or something like that.

Or something, it has potential

the show's best shot is gonna be netflix, if I'm gonna be honest. It could work with Adult Swim if they kept the animatic vibe, although some color would be needed. Would be cheap and have adult humor, exactly what Adult Swim likes.

I reaaaally hope netflix picks it up.

I liked this. I hope it gets picked up and isn't altered into something shittier.