*pyro goes off*

youtube.com/watch?v=Mslmi0saruY
>WE ARE LIVE AND SOLD OUT AT CAPACITY HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE. I'M JIM ROSS ALONG SIDE WITH JERRY "THE KING" LAWYER AND GET READY FOR A WILD NIGHT OF RAW IT IS SURE TO BE ONE HELL OF A SLOBBER KNOCKER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-s_XgRGjzg
youtube.com/watch?v=4obN4N1Hw-g
youtube.com/watch?v=bKJmlMXPbm4
youtube.com/watch?v=O8nbJikFTv8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s
youtube.com/watch?v=LeChV1CLG7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's going on in this thread?

N W O

fuck
wrestling used to be so cool

now whenever they have music segments its always nigger rap music

>THAT'S RIGHT JR WE HAVE A HUGE NIGHT OF WRESTLING ACTION HEADLINED BY AN ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE MAIN EVENT AS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN TAKES ON TRIPLE H IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH FOR THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

New new new new new

New World Order

youtube.com/watch?v=s-s_XgRGjzg
>AW SON OF A BITCH WHAT DOES HE WANT NOW
ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE

>YWN watch Raw til the intro of Silk Stalkings starts again.

wcw was better

TONY SCHIVONE HERE WITH LARRY ZBYSZKO BROADCASTING LIVE IN WHAT WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE SINGLE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT.

What was your favorite segments/parts of WWF back then? For me it was when the 24/7 hardcore match shit was going on.

>GTV
>Choppy choppy ya pp
>Sable tits
>NoD race war against the hart foundation
>Big show riding his daddy's coffin
>DX mocking the nation
>The W O R M
>Did I mention tits?

>>>/asp?

These days they put everyone on oneside of the arena and don't show the otherside because they cant get people to go to the shows

Everything.

tables ladders and chairs

I fucking loved The Attitude era growing up. Either I grew out of it or something in the shows changed 2003+.

I stopped watching once it turned to WWE.

wrestling sucks ass now.
nothing but trash

That might be my turning point. Late 2001 for me. I still call it WWF out of habit, despite it being so long ago.
I tried watching it recently. I don't know who any of these characters are, or their stories.

>**ARE YOU READY?** hits

Funny thing is, WCW's arrogance is exactly what killed it in the end. Good job, Eric.

Same I have always called it WWF

It died the day Vince bought WCW, and just so happened to be when The Rock went part time, and Austin had to retire from in-ring work as well.

No competition destroyed the market

youtube.com/watch?v=4obN4N1Hw-g

i can't believe how into wrestling everyone used to be

how come it didn't have such a stigma back then?

HELLO LADIES

AOLTime-Warner killed WCW. Don't let the DVDs fool you....

It was the biggest shit during 97-03. Every single fucking male teenager/young adult was into this shit and rightfully so it was good.

Eric Bischoff was an entertaining dude and character on tv but holy shit was that guy an actual asshole and retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKJmlMXPbm4

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IS HALF

youtube.com/watch?v=O8nbJikFTv8

This was the spark that fueled the fire.

TNA Pre-Hogan was the best wrestling.

I liked that the hardcore belt was kayfabe the winged eagle belt Mr perfect smashed

I loved that. The Anywhere/Anytime stipulation was fun on a bun. Hell, even Molly Holly was Hardcore champion for a while and although it was still all scripted you could tell they were throwing any insane idea at the title.

did anyone watch the 2001 royal rumble

>something in the shows changed 2003+.

why was beinoit crying at his own eulogy?

thats the 9/11 tribute

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s

>wrestlers pump themselves full of steroids
>go nuts, beat or kill family members
>commit suicide
>WWE inducts them into Hall of Fame
Gotta love their priorities.

Anyone else used wrestlingforum.com? Good times on there.

Mirin them digits

oh fuck did i hit the jackpot?

I found a post on the internet from 1999 that I made when I was 11 years old writing e-fed fanfic

I won the match

That's my favourite thing. E-feds are pretty much what started me down the rabbit hole of the internet. Back then it was a joke to be talking to people on the net. Now I meet girls on the net and fuck them in real life and they think that's how its always been because they grew up on that shit.

What a wonderful world lads

I still monitor various metal forums, The Melvins forum was pure hilarity a few years ago, 40 year old dudes going full facebook feud on each other

checked

FUCKING CHECKED

Yes, the internet drama is/was special. Internet = serious business.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeChV1CLG7A

>COME ON! COME! LETS GET IT ON!

holy fuck my gets

What wonderful digits

how do i into wrestling

bruh

DOUBLE SATAN GET

You think you know me.

checked

you're wonderful too user

checked

>11 in 99
>born in 88
>double satan digits suffix to reality

It's all real now

there's a board for wrestling. there's a reason wrestling threads always end up deleted on here.

There's nothing worse than rulefags and mods/janitors.