He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA&ab_channel=abchakraborty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

justified

They were also pretty much space Nazis, and were about to kill millions themselves by firing on Yavin.

To save dozens

>stormtroopers
>out to kill millions
Man, they were just squirrels tryin' to get a nut.

>empire blows up entire planet
>about to blow up a second
>rebels decide to retaliate
>THIS ISNT MORAL LOL
ok

killing offscreen doesn't count

>disagree with the system that keeps order in your galaxy
>round up a rebellion and launch a strike
>blow up one of their space stations
>millions on board just doing their jobs
>justified
The rebels are straight up terrorists.

>no backstory is ever given as to why the rebels are the good guys and the current authority are the bad guys
>if it is given its just saturday-morning cartoon levels of evil

Kill yourself reddit

>>no backstory is ever given
Watch the prequels user.

Maybe the empires stance on terrorism was a bit too tough, but they wouldn't have to do shit like that if there wasn't terrorism in the first place.

The Empire killed Luke's aunt and uncle, destroyed a planet. Try watching the movie with your eyes next time.

The twist is that the prequels reveal that the empire are actually the good guys.

Honestly, what actually bothers me is that the rebels didn't actually have any plan for governance. The Empire may or may not have been evil, but the New Republic is dangerously incompetent, which is arguably even worse.

>Rebellion tears down the empire
>Proceeds to replace it with literally nothing
>Lets a superweapon of unprecedented power get built right under their noses by space ISIS
>Get warned multiple times the New Order is up to no good tomfoolery
>They completely shrug it off
>An entire solar system gets BTFO
>The one and only reason said superweapon was destroyed is because a fucking paramilitary resistance took it upon themselves to destroy it

>senate legally elects palpatine
>entitled nobles turn against their country because they lost power
>jedi turn against their country because they are genocidally intolerant to other religions

Regardless you got your story. Why are you complaining?

millions of boots and bootlickers

>death_star_luke

That's Luke on Hoth in a Snowspeeder. fucktard

They came, they saw, they died. HAHAHAHAHA

Nerd

Its merely (((Abrams))) trying to guilt the westerners for not acting sooner to stop the nazis in ww2, they are obsessed with that. Same with spielberg.

To keep order you sometimes need to do unsavory things. The galaxy was otherwise at peace aside from all the shit the Rebellion caused.

normalfag

Except destroying and murdering everyone in your way to achieve this peace with the use of Clones and Droids.
If the prequels are considered canon, then the rebellion does seem justified.

The Empire killed billions on Alderaan.

I agree with all of this shit.
I hate that the heroes of the new trilogy are literally space antifa.

>If the prequels are considered canon

>jedi master is told the democratically elected leader follows a different space religion
>even if such a thing were grounds for impeachment, zero evidence is given
>jedi master doesn't consult senate or gather any proof
>instead gathers 3 other jedi and confronts the chancellor with weapons drawn in an attempt to arrest him
>there are people who think these are the good guys
It'd be like if someone told the secret service Trump was Muslim, and without a second thought they took it upon themselves to go to the oval office with assault rifles and lock him up for it.

They asked for it.

The cuck bail and his queen perhaps but not the common folk.

Prove it.

Same goes for North Korea, but the common folk are gonna become collateral damage if they don't check themselves.

not even arrest him, windu was just going to execute him on the spot

Mace was a terrible jedi

>that feel when a fucking videogame is literally the best piece of star wars media

The empire and the first order are white supremacists, that is now Canon, so eradicating even complicit individuals in that system is justified, regardless of whether more or less were killed.

Yeah I know right. Star Wars Galatic Battlegrounds: The Clone Campaigns has a god tier story.

i mean every baddie in current year Hollywood is a placeholder for trump supporters, that doesn't mean anything, the thing is which flavor of trump supporter is it this time

Yoda was prepared to do the same. They all would have. The entire jedi order was as brainwashed as lefty cucks today. They thought siths were space nazis, when all Sheev really wanted was peace and order across the galaxy.

Why is he giving that cunt money?

There's no way the death star had 'millions' of people on it

I think if yoda and anakin had been there they would have tried to take him peacefully.

Look closer user

to save thousands of rebels

I don't know what's funnier, that Trump supporters see a one-dimensional movie villain and immediately assume it's meant to be them, or the fact that they don't have the self-awareness to realize how embarrassing that is for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA&ab_channel=abchakraborty

the jedi are more like alt-right drumpftards who want to ban a religious minority for believing in a different religion

>"Hey, I just choose to believe in the dark side of the force, but that's my personal lifestyle choice and I'm not forcing it on anybody"
>"REEEEEE EVIL SITHLORD THE SITH ARE EVIL I MUST KILL YOU BECAUSE I AM SO TOLERANT"

Pretty sure the sith religion was banned in republic space

Your little scenario is exactly how the left acts though when confronted with something outside of their safe space/accepted worldview.

>Watch the prequels user.
>Jedi are kid snatching cult probably pedos too
>Republic is based on slavery and nepotism
>Aliens do as they please, humans are treated like dirt and abused
>Drugs sold in the open
>Anyone trying to get out of this corrupt system is mass murdered by Jedi and their slave armies

Geeee, and the Empire is evil?

If the Jedi were good, why did they allow the use of the clones. Didn't it seem A BIT unethical to them?

I suggested watching for the backstory cuck. I didnt tell you how to interpret it.

Sounds like a kids version of 9/11

it wasnt, jedi were just dicks

Ironic, its how the right acts as well. Maybe they have more in common than they would like to admit

>Same with spielberg
You might be right, you know the scene in the end where the Upham is all cowardly and doesn't save the Jew guy from the Nazi.
Basically saying jews died because they took too long to act.

he's right the Jedi are fucking evil

>In the latter stages of the Old Sith Wars, the Galactic Senate of the Republic approved a bill that banned the Sith religion. The bill was proposed in response to the carnage inflicted by the Sith upon the galaxy during the Jedi Civil War of 3959–3956 BBY. The legislation was approved, and banned not only the religion, but all affiliated organizations and governments, as well as the teachings of the Sith philosophy.

same with the girl with the red coat in shwindler's list

>While the film is shot primarily in black and white, a red coat is used to distinguish a little girl in the scene depicting the liquidation of the Kraków ghetto. Later in the film, Schindler sees her dead body, recognizable only by the red coat she is still wearing. Spielberg said the scene was intended to symbolize how members of the highest levels of government in the United States knew the Holocaust was occurring, yet did nothing to stop it. "It was as obvious as a little girl wearing a red coat, walking down the street, and yet nothing was done to bomb the German rail lines. Nothing was being done to slow down ... the annihilation of European Jewry," he said. "So that was my message in letting that scene be in color."[51] Andy Patrizio of IGN notes that the point at which Schindler sees the girl's dead body is the point at which he changes, no longer seeing "the ash and soot of burning corpses piling up on his car as just an annoyance."[52] Professor André H. Caron of the Université de Montréal wonders if the red symbolises "innocence, hope or the red blood of the Jewish people being sacrificed in the horror of the Holocaust."[53]

There are heroes on both sides

>nothing was done to bomb the German rail lines
what

>you shouldnt arrest someone who is aligned with the religion you've been at war with for hundreds(+) of years and have recently been bombing and killing acolytes of and who has someone managed to get into the most powerful political position in your country
what did he mean by this?

Thats nothing. His character in Wing Commander killed billions.

>kill millions themselves by firing on Yavin
There were not millions on Yavin. It was an uninhabited moon with some rebels living in a pyramid.

they should have recognised the appointed government of the time and petitioned peacefully for change.

>United States knew the Holocaust was occurring, yet did nothing to stop it
You mean like its almost the holocaust wasn't happening and was just made up after the fact?

>millions on Yavin
Kek
Also no, many stormtroopers were forcefully conscripted
And how about janitors and stuff? they aren't even soldiers

why do people write about something they know nothing about?

nice dub-dub-dub-dubs

this, palpatine loved the republic, he loved democracy

he only went insane from post tramatic stress disorder thx to being assaulted by mace windu..