I miss when heroes used to fight villans not themselves over some petty shit

i miss when heroes used to fight villans not themselves over some petty shit

You wanted redemption stories and muh villainfu should totally be Justice Leaguer, right?

>literally the second comic released under the Marvel name was a hero vs hero issue
so what was it like reading comics in the twenties?

I sure don't miss good or evil character, moral ambiguity is metric fuck loads better.

>moral ambiguity is metric fuck loads better.
Moral ambiguity is overrated, sometime I just want to see an evil fuck push people shit in.

you're over 50 years old?

I bet you do

now tell us how you walked uphill both ways in the snow for 50 miles to get to school grandpa

>"There's no villains anymore" meme

Someone explain this shit. I see plenty of villains in the stories every week

Fucking meme shitters complain on the internet about stories they don't even read

I want villains to take advantage of the civil war to wreak havoc over their respective spheres and accomplish important villainous goals because the hero's were too busy beating each other up.

It was a gay old time, my good man.

then look out the window

Remember when Heroic Age was supposed to fix this shit?

okay now let's talk about Ironman

We need to revert stark to pre extremis levels so he can give a fight to his villains and stop pursuing another heroes

Isn't that what Doctor Doom did

and Thanos

t.pretentious millenial

But Marvel's entire gimmick since the 60s was having their heros fight each other.

>There is only good or evil

Is Ditko behind this post? Or George Lucas perhaps?

Stories reflect the world when it was written.

There are no more bad guys.
Only misdirection and mistrust.

>There are no more bad guys.

What about Obama? Trump? Clinton? etc

>implying

Stop reading Marvel.

This. Carol, Captain America, and the Inhumans are some of the most twisted villains we've had in a long time. What more do you want?

There are no more heroes. Only soldiers.

But the audience isn't wrong. Killing is the best way, and that's reality. Only in comics can bad people become redeemed and deserve to live. Why do you think comics are used for escapism? They're idealistic

Psychotic marvelfag spotted.

Not a marvel fat. If anything I fucking hate the direction NuMarvel's taken. But you're out of your fucking mind if you think that we can solve problems like the illegal immigrants and the threat of Islam peacefully. If we keep giving in and refusing to kill it will only get worse. Israel has the right idea, they know what has to be done. It's horrible and Inhumans, but it's the only way

Go cry into your Punisher t-shirt, you brain damaged faggot. Don't you have a school shooting to plan?

>problems like the illegal immigrants and the threat of Islam

Projecting much? How do you propose we deal with ISIS and the immigrants? Baked goods, joining hands, and singing Kumbaya?

They are a problem. Unless you're blind it's pretty easy to see.

Reminder to hide and report Sup Forumsniggers

back to Sup Forums

Yeah this meme needs to die. There are plenty of bad guys; sadism is a thing. Not everyone has a sympathetic motive.

If cape comics want to do edge I wish they did it in manner that's actually interesting. Heroes only fight each other over some BS excuses, and normally over misunderstandings, because readers think having canonical death battles would be cool. Too bad the winners of these scuffles aren't based on meticulously gathered feats or anything but on who each writer wants to win at any given time.

Who's a major bad guy active right now in Marvel?

FUCK Sup Forums and FUCK having secure borders and laws and shit

>reading Marvel

I mean that there are plenty of sadistic bad guys in the real world and that just having hero v hero in cape doesn't "reflect the world when it was written."

DC's big event comic is heroes fighting villains