How do you imagine life in the US after Trump winning ?

How do you imagine life in the US after Trump winning ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyPuA2JnGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only serious realistic answers please

Chaos.
And that's what I wanted all along.

Business as usual. Except the recession is cured and I can afford things easily. Work also comes easily.

Well, obviously the first thing that's going to happen is America will invade the Ukraine alongside our Soviet allies.

>that's what I wanted all along.
Why?

Repeating digits will grant you your wish.

Nope.

>Chaos will erupt across #America in less than 100 days... no matter who wins the election.

>If #Trump wins, the left goes full terror
If Donald Trump wins, the radical extreme leftists go on a violent rampage that leads to the rest of us begging for martial law. After half a dozen cities burn with riots and looting, Trump invokes a national emergency, deploying National Guard troops across the most devastated urban areas, and the radical left finds itself in a shooting war with the government.

>If #hillaryclinton linton wins, all the Trump supporters who have been violently assaulted, spat upon and physically attacked by the radical left un-holster their concealed weapons and start shooting back. This quickly escalates into open warfare between lunatic leftist Hillary supporters and armed Trump "Second Amendment" people who basically figure they've got nothing left to lose anyway, so why not fight to save America?

>Hundreds of millions of guns across America are now in the hands of people who are fed up with being stomped on, ridiculed and marginalized by a corrupt leftist regime that's destroying America.

>What Washington elites utterly fail to realize is that for many Americans, they have nothing else left to lose if they lose this election. They've already lost their job and their health coverage. In many places across America, they're losing their own national flag and national pride.

Maybe some blm protesters get shot in self defense? Long shot but I hope so

He's going to throw out the Federal Reserve and put the dollar in the hands of Americans again, this time via the constitution so it can't be undone easily.

(((media))) will blitz teh shit out of him like they did gwb on a grander scale.

A box of fun

Praise kek and Hillary dies.

Massive jobs programs aimed at the wall, sure, but more-so aimed at the coast-to-coast failing infrastructure.

post Ukie qts

It's going to be lit.

Not a lot will change

Leftist chimpout

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyPuA2JnGw

Good to know.

You made my day

In the first year of Trump, business as usual, pol will be slightly disappointed. After a year, financial elites will finally trigger the crisis that was due in 2012. Everybody will blame Trump for the giant bubble popping.

Bush style gaffes every week but 10 times funnier, nothing besides that. Parliament and/or Supreme Court will block whatever Trump will try to do.

All I know is, im going to be a part of it

Are America short of Electricians like the UK rn? Can i Have a comfy life if i moved to the US

WIll trump even have me?

Electricans make a comfy living.
Median pay is around 50-60k depending on who you work for.

Anything serious he wants to do will be blocked by congress. He would certainly enforce existing emigration laws.

If he ruffles enough feathers maybe he can get a more friendly congress after awhile. Overall I like his economic plans.

One way or another the next president will have to face a recession. Obama did a great job doing nothing and kicking the can.

My own business senpai

Im turning over 90k a year atm