Admit it, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this real?

>now are you gonna help me?
>she just did *micdrop*
>liberals actually think slapping a bunch of buzzword labels onto someone and walking away is problem solving

Nice SJW insult generator line. I'm glad I dropped this show after season 2.

I'm not a racist though.

Season 3 was so fucking shitty like thanks god it's over

Carmela
o
u
l
d

y
o
u

p
l
e
a
s
e

s
h
u
t

t
h
e

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Why can't women be closeted racists, beta males and sexist?

Turns out Justin roiland himself is a sexist creep.

>why can't women be beta males

Take THAT patriarchy!

lol

We live in an age where women can be men and whatever else they identify as but women can't be beta-males

Why are whites so beta?

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232

>quote your opponent in sneering manner, with a laugh track if possible
this is the pinnacle of liberal argumentation, lads

this is a pretty non-functional bingo card. more like just a checklist. lazy. 3/10

This is why having women writers is a mistake.

Every day we drift further from God's light.

Why did people even like this show in the first place?

Reminder that Jerry called Summer racist in the restaurant.

Lol wtf kind of bingo is that

It's satire you retards.

Because jews write their lines, Mr. Checked

Yeah and the alt-right actually think shit posting on twitter as the president of the country is problem solving.

what the hell does
>beta male sexist
mean

does it imply that jerry's sexism stems from his betaness or just that he's a beta who is also a sexist

also jerry's character never seemed particularly sexist or racist to me before this episode, he's probably the most well-meaning person out of the entire main cast

>liberals don't even know what a Bingo card looks like

lmao

>SHE JUST DID
Wow, this is poetry. Our society can be fixed if we all have a deep look into what plagues us and fix the wrong things about ourselves. Admitting that we are living in white supremacy system that also happens to be preventing women from flourishing should be the first step for everyone, first page of every book and a constant reminder before every movie.

>tfw IQ to high and to many books to read to waste time playing bingo

He was supposed to be a normal guy. But now they have women writers to whom normal guys are all "creeps", "betas" and so on. Women only accept chad.

thanks for proving my point with yet another label
Really should just call you people labelers since you're all fucking obsessed with them

This pretty much.
If you aren't at least super model or CW tier good looking then you're regarded as a creepy pervert by every girl out there.

>you're literally obsessed with labels
>give me a moment to spam cuck, reddit, shill, etc at everyone!

Has Jerry intentionally killed anyone on this show? The only thing that comes to mind are cronenbergs

Don't act like that's anywhere near on the same level as the left. What you listed are plain insults. Your kind sells degrees in labels by means of sociology and gender studies.

>not starting your personal goblin army before inevitable nuclear holocaust
I've seen enough Mad Max movies to know how fucking intelligent this guy is.

If it looked like an actual bingo card it wouldn't have to say BINGO CARD in big red letters.

That's how it always turns out. The louder the virtue signal, the more insidious shit there is to uncover. If I was a woman I'd never date a male feminist.

why is /leftypol/ so pathetic, Sup Forums?

>that pic
>dude hybrid vigor lmao

most of them are still like 16
Don't worry, they'll grow out of it
t. ex-leftypol

the rest went down the rabbit hole far too long and can never possibly admit they were wrong, no matter how bad it gets

The biggest problem with this episode is that it undid most of Jerry's characterization from the Whirly Dirly Conspiracy episode where Jerry seemed to come to grips with his co-dependency and reach some sort of resolution to move on, only to later learn that he hasn't moved on at all.

A lot of the Season 3 episodes seemed to violate Dan Harmon's storytelling structure where the character changes at the end (this is particularly evident with frequent punching-bag Jerry).

civic nationalism was a mistake

>tfw a long time friend has now become a proud dedicated communist
I feel I've failed. Please tell me they'll grow up.

depends how old you are/he is
If he's active in the workforce for several years already and still a commie, he's going to stay one.

If he's in college it really depends how big/extreme the echo chamber is.
i've seen people in my university come and go to the communist party pretty rapidly, while the core remained the same throughout all those years

My IQ went up by at least 70 after this scene

Jerry has never been sexist or racist, the line makes no sense and why would he apologise for being beta? no one can help that. Also how is it racist to date outside your own species? he wasnt fetishizing her, he merely pointed out that she also has three boobs after he said all this other positive stuff about her. is it sexist now to boast? Fuck this stupid culture or society we have now

>show constantly shows different alien races having different physical and mental traits as well as different cultures; some more savage than others.
>pretty much every character in the show one time or another reacted with disgust to certain aliens
>Jerry is somehow racist?

Do people nowadays not know what racist means?

>t. ex-leftypol
That looks so weird. Feels like leftypol still only popped up yesterday, for all the good they've done. Hard to believe there are already ex furcommies around.

I've only watched seasons 1 & 2 and judging from what I've seen from season 3, does Jerry just get completely Flanderised??

I mean, he was always a bit of a tit but he had his moments. The latest season just seems to be him being completely pathetic with near no redeeming qualities

>show constantly points out that everything is meaningless and nothing is taboo
>but being racist and/or sexist is a big no-no
??

A boy falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the pickle's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the vegetable, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the pickle, it only looks at him with a vegetative expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the pickle he called is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, the pickle doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the pickle's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PICKLES.

and stay there you unfunny prick.

I unironically just now realized, that this is meant to satirize Trump voters

BIGGLE RIGG! :D

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

My gf quoted this episodes ''worse you're smart'' line on her facebook
should I dump her?

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

毛糸愛は方法を見つけます

KEIT-AI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KEIT-AI FINDET EINEN WEG

KEIT-AI TROVA UN MODO

KEIT-AI ENCUENTRA UNA MANERA

毛糸愛找到了戏路

게읻애 항상 길을 찾습니다

KEIT-AI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

KEIT-AI ZNAJDZIE SPOSÓB

KEIT-AI TROVAS MANIERON

קייט-איי מוצא דרך

Why is it in almost every modern comedy the Dad is just some pathetic sack of shit that the entire family pretty much bullies and makes fun of?

Because in real life that's how it often is, if the dad is even present

>He was supposed to be a normal guy.
he was always pathetic though

Because Summer is a trash character, and Jerry is best character. They have to give summer some strength so girls will at least like her.

Foto is real the text is not

You can spam all your nationalist bullshit all you want, after yu go back to europe. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Get over it, subhuman.

what isn't these days?

We Amerindians are half asian and half European
Since we are part white, I welcome my white friends to these lands

Mixed babies are a crapshoot. You can either end up with a Hallie Berry or some ogre looking thing.

Irrelevant. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. All the rest has literally nothing to do with this fact. The early development made by an ethnic groups puts them as owners the same as Amerindians being the owner of America, and europe being the same to europeans. Go back to europe. America is Amerindian land.

Maybe in your piece of shit family

Is your dad a beta male?
I feel bad for you

Teaching modern women and girls that their [future] spouse is not actually worth respecting and that she should be looking for something better. Who wants to settle down anyway? The traditional family unit is a relic and should be abolished.

The Jews already have total control over European with a fake democracy implemented
We have no choice but to use America as our safe haven until every last jew is rid from this Earth thus assuring a future for white children

>assuring a future for subhumans
To save the world we need to deport all foreign people from America to europe. America belongs to Amerindians and this will never ever change.

>choice
Buy a trip to europe. Problem solved. Amerindian superiority is self-evident by itself. America doesn't need subhumans to keep living on Amerindian land.

Try again, chimp.

Isn't the phrase 'beta male sexist' itself sexist? Beta male is obviously a sexist insult.

i'm not gunna apologize for the scene.

It's a joke (like the whole series, i think the appeal to idiots is how often they can trick idiots to think that some elements are serious) and this scene is not as serious as you think it is. You're triggered and should chill out a bit.

Yet in the current age, this is something a daughter would do to a divorced dad who got in deep shit with a rebound lay. That's the story.

She's helping him understand his own fucked up problems. Not the audience, him. Jerry. Are you Jerry? Do you have a "Summer" daughter? This is not about politics as you think it is, it's about a modern teenage girl confronting her fucked up divorced dad. In 2016-18. It's gunna be part of the cultural zeitgeist which involves all this cultural civil war shit. It's just contemporary crap.

Watch an old noir film and they'll passively mention "Tehachapi" which is a female max prison. But they never explain this shit. You have to already know it. There are a billion examples of this in historical film and stories in general. Nuances people don't get if they're not a part of the temporal context.

In 40 years, you're going to have to explain to people that Summer is a 'red pill SJW' and they still won't get it.

>not gunna apologize for the scene
you write for this garbage show?
kys

Shhhhh Sup Forums isnt satisfied unless they can victimize themselves in the scenario too. I think its because they also feel the need to experience traumatic cultural damage. Its like when all the other kids got new bikes, the alt-right just wants their bikes too.

>quote opponent
>call it an argument
Shit at least I'm stating what you're even doing. What are you trying to achieve? Do you think people don't know what words they use?

>sexism against men
Get a load of this shitlord. Go back to /r9k/ and cry about your foreskin and male suicide rates to someone who cares cissy.

Why can't liberals into memes?

I can write with basic grammar and punctuation as well as making my thoughts cogent.

Of course I don't write for the show.

WUBBA DUBBA WUB WUB!!!!

Everyone's a little bit flanderised.

I just watch the show because it's entertaining. Why do you guys look too far into things like this.
it's actually puzzling

Serious question

>how often they can trick idiots to think that some elements are serious

I think that too. Like the writers all just add in random meaningful shit then ignore it later, and maybe don't even follow the same Rick and Morty in every episode, and Rick never evolves as a character, so character development is void and irrelevant in so many ways due to the concept and execution of the show but some viewers and every second YouTube channel that analyses anything clings to the deep and meaningful implications that don't even connect properly to the concept of the show

Either it's a fucking mess of conflicting ideas or its a deliberate inside joke, in my opinion

Szechuan sauce!

Just gonna follow up on my own post here and say I'm not condoning the rest of the post I replied to

Your explanation doesn't fly. When Morty told Rick he shouldn't use the word retarded and explained why, that felt natural.

Summers would often put people down but she was never set up as someone who would use random liberal buzzwords, this felt more like an author insert and now that has been established, she throws out another clear one at the end of Mortys Mind Blowers, where Rick and Morty then go horribly out of character and just start randomly calling her a bitch.

I don't think you know women at all, if Summer was the type to use insults that don't make sense she would have called her mother a whore or one of it's variations, the go to insult for a girl at her mother when angry.

She did call her mother a bitch when smalltaking though

this isn't really true
if you get out there and speak to women you'll realise

kino

>bingo card
>no grid like an actual bingo card to get bingo

Why can't libsharts meme?

Jerry is the only remotely sympathetic character in the show

>When leftists try to meme

>the ammount of asspain that bleeds out of this "bingo card" thats actually a checklist.

the fact that the lot of you actually replied LMAO

>He was supposed to be a normal guy
No he wasn't. This is like people complaining about the show "Flanderizing" characters when they've actually done the opposite. I don't know what fucking show you've been watching.

Fucking christ why

why

why

why

who can find that remotely funny

why

fucking kill me

Turn this into a drinking game and we'll have a lot of people searching for new livers