ITT: Actors that really enjoy their cape gigs

ITT: Actors that really enjoy their cape gigs.

>enjoy
It's pathological, he thinks he's Deadpool. He should check in desu.

So he is perfect for the role then.

doesn't evans hate that he needs to stay fit af?

>too early

Didn't he get so jacked for the role, they needed to take out the fake muscles?

I know he loved wearing his suit on set.

>Ryan, Evans, and Paul

all bros in both the movies and irl. Must mean something.

Nope. He's been lean muscular to muscular since that Teen Movie parody he did. Plus just like Cavil (who needs to get overly built-up) he only does the prep for the movie to get THAT cut and defines. Look at Reynolds. He kept his body for a while and now he's back to lean muscle and less definition and since DP really doesn't require him to be naked or half-naked, and when it does show skin, that will be effects/make-up, he probably won't need to be as cut as he was for Lantern, Amityville, Blade 3.

I think that was one of the other Chrises, Hemsworth I believe.

I remember him bitching about getting to eat nothing but egg whites.

I thought Evans fucking hates dressing up as a superhero?

Also Evans doesn't deserve that shield.

I don't think it was Pratt. Pratt said he wanted to kill himself when he was fat

>I thought Evans fucking hates dressing up as a superhero?

Not as far as I heard. At worst, he thought the costume he wore in Avengers was a little silly.
Also, pic related. Supposedly she loves doing these movies.

Seems pretty chuffed with getting the part of Danny Rand, as they have similar sensibilities.

>Internet reaction is another thing entirely.

I get the feeling he likes most of the movies he does. I know he fucking loves Riddick.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Snipes. I wouldn't mind if vampires invaded a Deadpool movie and Blade shows up.

Hugh Jackman, visiting some relatives.

Pretty sure that was Chris Hemsworth during shooting for the first Thor movie, but I could be wrong.

Didn't he throw a hissy fit like a bratty teenage girl and lock himself in his trailer for a week during one of those movie's filming?

>loved Ghost Rider so much is stage name was inspired by Johnny Blaze

That and more.

While not technically a cape movie, Urban's love of playing Dredd is well, well, well documented.

I thought it was Luke Cage that inspired his stage name?

Yeah it was Hemsworth. Not Pratt.

Pratt has kept the body, even on roles where he doesn't need it. So I supposed if he did hated being fat, it was nice to be paid to lose the weight and to get a trainer paid for as well.

Doesn´t Evans just do it for the kids?

Vin Diesel just loves his life in general. He's a big goddamn dork that managed to become an action movie star. He's living the dream

Olsen seems to love it.

Pratt seems to enjoy it.

Rudd is a big kid.

I think because they are perfectly cast, the actors find things to relate to and enjoy in their characters.

Cute!

He hasn't even appeared in costume or anything yet but he's been excited about playing Black Adam since he tweeted about it 3 years ago

>I know he loved wearing his suit on set.
As a kind of toku fan, I would, too. That suit was awesome.

And I think it was

I think it's more of Pratt's wife that is upset about him being muscly and desired by women. When he were fatter, she had him just for herself.

THEN
>i will be wolverine forever
NOW
>this will be my last movie

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Henry Cavill had been trying to get the Supes role for ages.

He could be a really good Superman if it weren't for fucking Snyder.

>Stallone wouldn't leave the helmet on
>Urban probably wouldn't take it off.
>Ever.

>Karl we have to shoot Star Trek 3 now
>No. Im the law.
>You have to play Mccoy now
>Dammit, Im the law not a doctor!

Star Trek Beyond was pretty alright

Whys he wearing RDJs shoes?

RIP George Michael

He likes being blade. He hates putting down his blunt and doing a bunch of acting. They are different things.

His stage name is from Luck Cage
However he has a Ghost Rider tattoo that they had to cover up with make up in the films

he also doesn't much like paying his taxes

>am the law

>pout

He's been trying to get the movie off the ground since 2008.

Sure, he'll overshadow Captain Marvel something fierce, but it'll fun regardless.

Sad thing is Stallone was down for keeping the Helmet on but the studio didnt want to waste their big draw in star by having him be covered all the time

Ron Perlman wasn't in Blade trinity
Fake and gay.

Ah yes,quite.

God bless that Jedi.

There was that whole story of how he did Daredevil as it was the closest to Batman he could do. Then he was approached years later to play Batman and was like "I'm too old," and was told he'd be adapting the Dark Knight Returns version.

it clearly says Ron Perlman was staying at the same hotel because he was filming some other movie in the same city

Now I want to touch them to see if he gets mad

Something about pouty lawman is really funny

>There was that whole story of how he did Daredevil as it was the closest to Batman he could do.

That was PR, bro. When DAREDEVIL came out he said it was the only comic book character he wanted to play too.

>>Stallone wouldn't leave the helmet on

But he was fine with that.

This guy's got ONE more contractually obligated appearence after Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2, and that's Avengers 3 and 4.

He wasn't contractually obligated to be in Captain America or Spiderman. He's doing those movies exclusively because he's on board with them creatively, and enjoys playing Tony Stark so much.

Some people do not look good with muscles. Those abs look like they HURT.

Also the literal millions of dollars.

The guy is the single best paid cape actor working today, I don't think cash factors into it now as much as it probably used to.

He is one lucky motherfucker, got to go from a no-name star in some scifi b-movie to being paid metric fucktons of money to act out your personal D&D campaign.

>Also Evans doesn't deserve that shield.
The fuck? I've never seen anyone say something like this about Evans lol. Elaborate.

He pursued the role for more than a decade and the only way it came about in the end was "someone" leaking test footage.

He's a keen guy that want to keep the budget small and keep the executives out of his film.

>won't let him be Joker in films
>pulls an Icarus in Flash flying as close as possible.

That absolute madman.

The amount that he's gone to bat for this fellows over the course of the films. Much respect.

He supports stripping Americans of their basic human rights to keep and bear arms.

Thank Seinfeld he has something to do with that.

Oh, you're one of those.

How are they going to pull this off in the movie? Black Adam will be so jacked he will make Supes and Marvel look like little girls.

Evans rues his contract and has anxiety about how he only acts in shitty cape films, so, no.

Yes, I am one of those people who thinks stripping others of their basic human rights is disgusting and repugnant

Chris Pratt owns like 50 guns

>americans too dumb to use turning signals in traffic
>they deserve the ability to decide between life and death

Pretty sure he's saying
"Oh you're one if those who gets way too upset when someone famous has a different opinion from me."

Not him but...
>They deserve the ability to decide what they should say in public
See how dumb you sound?

Downey was the best paid Hollywood actor in 2015, period.

I guess that is the difference between people who fought for their independence and people who still live under a Queen.

That's like saying someone who is against female genital mutilation, slavery, or genocide should really just calm down because some people have different opinions than them

>That's like saying someone who is against female genital mutilation, slavery, or genocide should really just calm down because some people have different opinions than them
No it really isn't. We are watching these people for their portrayals. Leave Sup Forums on Sup Forums. Nobody gives a flying fuck.

Captain Marvel will be John Cena.

If Gal Gadot said she was in favor of female genital mutilation, would you watch her Wonder Woman films?

Are there any actors who despised cape roles?

I really wouldn't give a shit. I'm not watching cape films for the actor's opinions, dumbass. If you're that triggered, go back to tumblr.

>giving money to people who directly fund shit to take away your rights.

Do you read enders game at chick-fil-a?

>>>/tumblr/
I am a total fag that loves Ender's Game, and although I never ate at Chick fil a, I didn't give a shit during that whole shitstorm
Just because someone disagrees with your rights doesn't mean they can take them away or even will try if they somehow got the power to. Now fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Not that user, but do you give a shit about the cashier's or waiter's political stance before paying them too? Everyone you give money to could potentially be against everything you love.

He literally supported fucking politicians who wrote bills to take my fucking basic human rights away.

Yea, I don't give anyone money unless they are pro guns

>He literally supported fucking politicians who wrote bills to take my fucking basic human rights away.
I really don't give a shit you whiny fucking child. Now stfu.

>He literally supported fucking politicians who wrote bills to take my fucking basic human rights away
Having a gun is not a basic human right, you are being dramatic, probably because you know an ACTUAL "basic human right" is life, water, shelter, pursuit of happiness, shit like that.

God butthurt gun nuts are hilarious. Go fuck your murder machine

>being this obtuse

maybe this is why you live in a police state, Bernard

Life, water, shelter, and pursuit of happiness aren't basic human rights. You fucking retard. Guns are.

>Life, water, shelter, and pursuit of happiness aren't basic human rights. You fucking retard. Guns are.

>Life, water, shelter, and pursuit of happiness aren't basic human rights. You fucking retard. Guns are.

My kinda guy.

This guy. He's like the /r9k/ robot that went to /fit/ and managed to start living the life.

He actually escaped. God bless him.

Think there's some trainer that said Hemsworth needs to be extra huge because of the costume or something, I suspect also because he's 6'2, Evans is just 6' he needs to look proportionally larger or he'll seem more lanky.

None of those things are in the constitution. The right to keep and bear arms is in the bill of rights.

Furthermore food, water, shelter, and the pursuit of happiness would mean someone would need to give you food, water, shelter, and happiness. So if everyone else dies they are infringing upon your rights and to have your "rights" fulfilled you can force others into slavery.

The right to keep and bear arms is a right because.
>It doesn't say anyone needs to provide you with shit
>says the government needs to fuck off and not touch your guns
>doesn't infringe upon any other right, doesn't cause slavery
>if you were alone in the world you could still keep and bear arms to protect yourself
>is in the bill of rights

Don't they all? Pratt joked about it when guardians press was happening

>I get the feeling he likes most of the movies he does. I know he fucking loves Riddick.
He literally leveraged his house to get the third film made. He's a turbonerd.

Yeah nothing at all about people having inalienable rights like life liberty and the pursuit of happiness in us history

Vin disel getting stuff like multiple Reddick movies and XXX sequels from force of will is my favorite. Dude should get a gl ring

Must be nice having Disney by the balls.