Is HIM from the Powerpuff Girls a crossdresser?

Probably the first crossdresser of our childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGeqq0z7fHI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2uCNd1AVJo
youtube.com/watch?v=FsFkUMqFs-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a transvestite, not a transexual.

bugs bunny

Oh yeah. CN did make a little mess in the heads back in the 90. Kind of shock that gave a nostalgic taste to that decade.

My best friend is a drag queen and he told me that HIM is his favorite cartoon character! He was the one that made him "come out" later on. When we were watching the Powerpuff Girls as kids, he would look at HIM as a role model. One time, he even stole his mother's red dress and boots and walk around in the house pretending to be HIM.

Dressing up like gay santa claus isn't crossdressing OP.

He has rosy cheeks and the trim on the neckline of his Santa outfit is a bit poofier than normal.

How is he cross dressing?

What I always wondered is what was the purpose of making him whatever the fuck he is? It feel like a warning for little girls to stay the fuck away from creepy old fucks who dress as ladies, which is honestly a very good advice. It's also still relevant with the whole incredibly stupid and brain-dead movement of allowing ''trans'' to the bathroom they identifies themselves as, how could it possibly goes wrong?...

>inb4 muh intolerance

Blind tolerance isn't grand, it's intellectual cowardice hidden as virtuous wisdom.

it's a pun. santa claus = satan claws.

In one episode, he was seen doing his makeup.

Make up =/= cross dressing

>allowing ''trans'' to the bathroom they identifies themselves as, how could it possibly goes wrong?...
I still wonder how does HIM pee? Does he stand on sit?

everything wrong with our culture in one post and one simple, intelligent counter-post

Damn I feel dumb, but I suppose I can forgive myself since its the kind of joke I would never have understood as a kid since it the kind of pun that get lost in translation.

I think that CN made different kind of weirdos, good and bad ones, its hallmark. Since it inherited Loony Toons and Merrie Melodies, it didn't have to invent the wheel.

Should have kept your mouth shut, since your own witty comment can also be applied to yourself, since your arrogance is a cultural flaw of its own.

I think I just found HIM's boots!

>him didn't have a cameo in the christmas special
that just makes me hate it even more

God damn those look painful but I want 'em

If FOX did a live action ppg movie, would we get Laverne Cox playing HIM?

fuck laverne and everyone involved in the rhs remake.

It's HER, you bigot.

Him is evil incarnate, he's not limited to basic bodily functions. He never has to go.

Y'know, having to dodge doing #2 for the rest of my life sounds like a pretty sweet deal for going pure evil.

It sounds pretty convenient to me.

>90s: Freaky evil thing that nobody really questions about. It's just HIM.

>Today: What is zhe? Is it a cross-dresser, transsexual? Fox news level of controversy material? I'M OFFENDED.

Pink is HIM's favorite color

>Probably the first crossdresser of our childhood.
Well, maybe yours.

are you girl? Or you crossdresser? If so, how convicing are you as crossdresser?

His ambiguous but flamboyant nature made him my favorite PPG villain, hands down. I really liked how everything about him felt uncertain and unnatural, especially as the ultimate evil.

I fucking loved the early episodes when Mojo got a call from HIM, and stood at attention like a soldier. I miss back when HIM was treated like the ultimate culmination of pure evil. Later he just felt like another rogue.

Posting the best PPG episode of all HIM just fucking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGeqq0z7fHI

>You're wrong
>STOP HURTING MY FEE FEES

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

I always associated him with Dr.Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

You know, I have trouble wrapping my head around the concept of gender transitioning myself, but I still always find the idea that they all must inherently be sexual predators or pedophiles to be extremely silly. It's just like the irrational prejudices of people from the 50s that thought the same about gay men or women, or like those idiots that automatically cross to the other side of the street when they see a black guy walking up because they think they're gonna be mugged.

We've been over this, he's a combination of two Tim Curry characters. Dr. Frank-N-Furter and the devil looking guy from Legend.

Not the same user but yeah it's generally a good idea to not judge people based on stereotypes. Although most of the transsexuals/transvestites i've met have a tendency to be a bit on the wacky side. Not like they are insane or anything but they seem to try and get peoples attention by acting and dressing in a manner that most people would consider abnormal. Kind of attention whoring if you will.

Hrs actually based on the Blue Meanie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2uCNd1AVJo

>My best friend is a drag queen and he told me that HIM is his favorite cartoon character! He was the one that made him "come out" later on. When we were watching the Powerpuff Girls as kids, he would look at HIM as a role model. One time, he even stole his mother's red dress and boots and walk around in the house pretending to be HIM.

Tumblr begone.

First user Drag queen are based and really cool people, second Tumblr hate Drag queens because some of them identify as males and tumblr think they make fun of trans people, it's really frustating to see how now everyone just call everything tumblr even if that thing is being here for decades

>probably the first

He's a clear satire of the flamboyant homosexual villain that's plagued popular entertainment for sixty/seventy years.

HIM licked the professor's face once. He's gay.

Do you know any women who dress like santa claus?

I don't care who you are. That's some good tv.

Are you kidding?

Piss off Tumblr

>Drag queen are based and really cool people

Why do you think this? What makes a guy that wears exaggerated make-up and talks like a black woman anything special?
They don't even do anything.

I think they meant dressing like Santa isn't drag/crossdressing because Santa outfits aren't exactly feminine attire.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert was a pretty fun movie. I feel like that should be pointed out.

>Mojo got a call from HIM, and stood at attention like a soldier
Didn't he even say something like "YES, SIR?!", all the other villains were terrified of him (or just very respectful) because they knew he was the real deal.

Then, the episode where the Rowdyruff Boys were reborn, just fucked the character up for the rest of the show... that's as much as I remember.

>HIM licked the professor's face once. He's gay.
Nah, he's not gay. Even I would love to do that.

Search willams beatdown on YouTube that's one funny fag in a dress

degenerates like you belong on the cross

I've always wanted to creepily lick someone's face without having to deal with the aftermath of being the creepy guy who licked someone's face.

have your (you)

It's easier to simple-mindedly stereotype everybody because it removes the need for complex comprehension of everybody's differences.

ay buddy back to Sup Forumseddit with you. go away churchboy

Eh, I wouldn't do that shit to anybody else. Don't worry.

Better a degenerate than a regressionist

these shows were so damn good. thanks user for reminding me.

Um no not really he was just telling a story. Dumbass.

Quit making me remember that CN doesn't do cool shit anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsFkUMqFs-c

Last I checked his Z version was voiced by Freeza in Japan, which explains a lot.

>powerpuff girls (1998-2002)
>childhood

When did everyone get so young? Also this:

That's wrong, it definitely is crossdressing. Also he has a skirt (no pants) and shoes with heels. inb4 muh obscure exceptions, inb4 darkseid does it too, fuck off, it's crossdressing.

Shouldn't you be at a nursing home or some shit

I'm at the prime of my life, I'm not even 40 yet, could definitely still get a gf at some point.

>That pokeball at 11:09

>And so... uhh... hmm... yeah.
Every time.

wait at 7:50, its the same weirdo who had a birthday iin the episode about the mime!

>not liking Ursula

Nope, mickey mouse!