Wa- W- Wakka-nada... Wakanda?

Wa- W- Wakka-nada... Wakanda?

Say what you will about me, but this scene will always piss me off because of how fucking stupid it is. It's literally pronounced how it's spelled and you're going to tell me a genius like Banner wouldn't be able to pronounce it just by looking at it? Fuck you, Whedon.

Maybe he was good with gamma radiation research but complete dog shit at the English language

Don't you come into my house and defend Joss Whedon. Not on my birthday.

Dyslexia is often found in geniuses, fucktard. Just because he hoes trouble withna word doesn't make him as stupid as you are.

Jesus, get off Sup Forums.

Also, those typos were from autocorrect being turned off and fat fingers, not dyslexia.

>Just because he hoes trouble

To be fair, Bruce does have trouble with hoes.

Hi. I'm the Hulk, I speak SMASH.

Hello, I am Doctor Bruce Banner and I speak three South American Languages prerequisite Latin, and Spanish (also latin) plus a few European Languages. All of them I am very fluent in and I also use slang in four of them. Oh english too if you didn't notice!

If he's so smart why didn't he dodge the gamma rays? Huh?!

Because he was saving Rick Jones stupid ass

I tried that once. I found out I have literally nothing else to do. I was back before the day was over.

And don't call me Jesus.

Again, dyslexia could account for this. You might be great at speaking but in reading and writing you're fucking retarded.

But we have absolutely nothing prior to this scene indicating that Bruce is dyslexic and nothing after building on it.

It's way more common than you would think, most people probably don't know they have it. I'm just saying a smart guy fumbling on a brand new word is not very far fetched.

It's the name of an obscure isolationist African country. Some people are going to assume that it isn't going to be pronounced the way English is. Like the opposite of everyone here thinking sage is pronounced like the herb.

We know how to say it but "sagg-gay" sounds retarded if we spell it sage.
The nips should have picked a better roman spelling to match the romanji if they wanted us to say it right.

What's weird about this scene is Wakanda is a well known first world country in the Marvel universe. Why the fuck did Whedon make it out to seem like some unknown third world country?

Kek

First time it was brought up in continuity.

wait its pronounced saa-gaa and not sa-ge wtf does saga even mean

>What's weird about this scene is Wakanda is a well known first world country in the Marvel universe
Yes, after T'Challa became King and spent years trying to get rid of Wakanda's isolationist attitude. Prior to that, the "golden city" was a little known African city-state that no one had ever successfully entered and no one had any reason to give a fuck about because they didn't interact with the outside world at all.