YAGOSPAGO

>FIND ME

YAGGGHS

BAAAROOAAA~~~~~~~~AAAAH

I will be waiting, FOR YOU

this meme needs more traction desu

why didn't he team up with Davy Jones?

This looks like one those Colbert shoops

just watched the movie. He does a good job, considering the crap the script makes him saying

is this movie good?

as whole? no. but YAGSPARRO and that femlead tits make it up to watchable level.
great costume designs

not as horrible as the 4th, not as good as any of the originals. a plain 6. watch it if you have nothing to do and are curious to see it

>*lands in front of you*
>"OH YUK PURRROOO"

wyd

The movie was so confusing,the story felt forcd.

First off, how did he become cursed? Just because his shipped crashed in a cave? Why is the compass tied to him getting free? Why does Salazar hate Jack Sparrow so much even though he only knew him for like a few hours and blames everything on him? If Jack Sparrow used a fake name wild he have totally fucked up Salazar plans for revenge? Also
>Traps Jack Sparrow and friends in an island
>Says they are surrounded and since it's an island and they can walk on water, no escape
>Somehow has time to grow a boat in the water, get in one by one from the shore without a boat which probably took at least an hour and sail away without Salazar who has the island surrounded
The trident is fucking bullshit, no origin story, doesn't even look like a trident, is literally destroyed after 1 use, and who out it there?

This movie is so bullshit

okay Sup Forums for once I am purely confused

to what is the point of this meme?

guess it doesn't help I haven't seen a single Pirates movie after the first one

as usual memes, no really point other than making fun of something, in this case it's all about way how he says "Jack Sparrow"
take a look here
youtube.com/watch?v=fnAYHVXR0Hg

SBARRO?

haha! I see, thanks user.

>First off, how did he become cursed?
JYEEAG
SPARRDO