Are there any movies out where the protagonists soul mate, his love of his life...

Are there any movies out where the protagonists soul mate, his love of his life, cheats on him with his best friend since highschool? And in the shit storm it brings, all his friends divide up between the group and slowly leave him, one by one, until he's friendless and then his parents kick him out and he's practically homeless, crashing at peoples houses who now hate him and he develops a drug addiction with the shitty people he's living with, then his boss fires him for a random drug test so he's now jobless too? And he feels suicidal right now? He's lost everything? Huh? Are there any fucking movies out there that portrays this? Huh? Are there? Fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGQ6xBMLfeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr.Meaty

Nice double-quadruple-doubles.

you ok lad?

h-haha yeah man it's too specific I don't think m-more than one individual would go through these things haha totally not familiar at all.

This. At least you got sweet digits, OP.

sorry but i need to know

you may find this to be a masterpiece if you give it a chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGQ6xBMLfeQ

This helped me once.

>Thinking 'soul mates'/'the love of the life' are real

Might be some good comedies out there for you.

?

>not xperiencing it
loner

VERY good digits that would make everyone proud

No. All protagonists take responsibility for their actions. That's part of what makes them characters you want root for.

Not a soulmate if she was fucking someone else the whole time, that's just wishful thinking.

Sort your shit out, pick your self up, get another job, get a place to live, deal with it motherfucker.

Also I recommend Falling Down.

Don’t watch Strozsek.

Maybe making the same thread multiple times isn't the solution, you attention whoring nu-male

>falling for the girl meme
Sad!

>falls in love with a girl
Gaaaay

>not liking girls

>all this drama

Having no social skills is a blessing sometimes, the amount of fucking bullshit you guys go through really isnt worth it

trips of truth

OP is a dumb fuck for believing the "childhood" sweetheart meme

this isnt 40s anymore m8