Why does he wallcrawl when he's perfectly capable of walking/running up them?

Why does he wallcrawl when he's perfectly capable of walking/running up them?
Why does he complain about web fluid expenses when he can run faster than he swings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_of_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think you fully understand how the Spider powers work

Does he do it?

The way Spidey's hand is positioned in that lower frame makes it look like he's about to feel up Tony's crotch.

yes

>Implying gravity doesn't still applies when he crawl on the walls

He couldn't run on the wall since he would have to get off the ground to make a proper step, so he'd fall anyway since spider don't have anti-gravity power ( would be neato tho). I suppose he could power walk on the side but might as well just jump/crawl/swing yourself up there instead.

>Why does he wallcrawl when he's perfectly capable of walking/running up them?

Because gravity does not work that way.

Why are you a faggot?

lolol

>he can run faster than he swings

Let's pretend he doesn't have this power because it's fucking faggy k thanks byyyyyyyee

>spider don't have anti-gravity power

You know not what horrors you speak of.

For the first time in history it's gonna start raining spiders!

Christ that's horrifying
>For the first time in history
Nope en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_of_animals

Of course the first case with spiders is in fucking Australia.

>average morning in australia.webm

>colony drop

That got me.

what is this? canon pete can't stick to glass

he runs like 45mph max
he can swing over 200mph

He's able to move at approximately 1,440 miles per hour. Your numbers are way off.

Are modern skyscrapers his greatest weakness?

That's most likely a mistake, 5 minutes not 5 seconds.

Also note that he is not running, he is hopping around.

He's fast enough to have sucker punched Quicksilver. He's pretty damn fast when he has to be.

What's the joke with the edited panel ?

That's reflex action, which is completely different from RUNNING speed.

And you still don't get fast enough to do that to quicksilver from being able to move/run at relatively normal speeds.

At some point, Mary Jane tells peter he's probably a dipshit and suffers from "Parker Luck" because he hates himself and thinks he deserves it and that's why he doesn't do anything about webbing or avoid any other mistakes

Spidey can move super fast, there is no denying that, but he isn't someone who can run fast. He can do simple actions with great force and with lightning reflex, which is not the same as running. You might as well compare Usain Bolt to Bruce Lee.

He doesn't *run* fast, but he moves fast. It's why he can get such speed from hopping around. Thibk if a spider, it kinda moves in a jerky, quick manner. The other day some of us were discussing how while most think of his wall crawls as slow, he moves up pretty fast, which is why he's horrific when he's not joking around. I believe outside of comics, he's such a chatterbox so that he doesn't come off as creepy.

>He doesn't *run* fast, but he moves fast. It's why he can get such speed from hopping around.

That's the same thing I said.

>I believe outside of comics, he's such a chatterbox so that he doesn't come off as creepy.

Nah, he does it because he is insecure.

Your only excuses so far are to be pedantic while ignoring that he's still got a "ground" speed above what he reaches when webbing and pretending that words to not mean what they say if they don't suit you.
Do you... have trouble comprehending the english language?

>same thing I said
I was adding onto it
>insecure
That would be an in-comic reason.

Not sure why I read Mary Jane as Jean Grey at first.

box jellyfish

He's still fast enough that human eyes can't keep up with him.
Anybody have the picture where a kid loses track of him in his room?

Don't bring this book up, user. Not on fucking Christmas.

How is he able to stick to walls in a crawling position but when he stands up suddenly gravity is so strong it would pull him off?

>how is he able to climb with four lombs but not two
Ever give into your primal senses and go up the stairs on all fours? That's what it's like for spider man.

>Ever give into your primal senses and go up the stairs on all fours?

N-no.

And he has superhuman strength. It doesn't make sense for him not to be strong enough to climb with two limbs. He's probably strong enough to do a one-armed pull-up with such great force he launches into the air.

he did it, the absolute madman!

Yeah you'd need some kind of precognitive sense to be able to do that.

I meant the ship or whatever on the right

You'd also need to be able to punch really really fast to surprise a person that perceives everything in super speed at all times unless he was taking some sort of powernap as you swung.

I don't think comics Quicksilver works like X-Men movie Quicksilver.

well thankfully things like human flesh and rubber give you very nice traction on glass. but he can't STICK to it properly. he can put a hand or foot there temporarily while he moves another that does stick

This. he's not even a tiny fraction as fast
he perceives reality a LITTLE slower, and all the time (so it pisses him off) but only enough that anyone who isn't spider-man would have serious trouble surprising him

Spidey sticks to everything. His shit was inconsistent originally but it got to the point where he can't be pulled off walls, walls get pulled down with him on them. He could climb up ice while you pour oil down it and he wouldn't have an issue.

We need more scenes of heroes, in-costume, just dicking around and shooting the breeze, powers and all.

>N-no
You haven't lived life to its fullest
>superhuman strength
>strong enough
In strong enough to carry all my groceries on one arm, but it's much easier to use two. He could walk/run up the walls, but it'd take nore strength and effort, and would be unnecessary.