RWBY/RT General #1071: FMA Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-movie-stories

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

project-jpde.tumblr.com/post/154695307785/jpde-dev-blog-dating-sim-system-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am gonna tie Jaune up and throw him through Pyrrha's window, its the ultimate gift!

So, in response to last thread about scorpions losing their tails...

I read the article finally, and holy shit. I didn't know that happened.

They lived in the same room user

Why is the RWBY fandom so full of degeneracy?

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays with your families anons.

project-jpde.tumblr.com/post/154695307785/jpde-dev-blog-dating-sim-system-1

Have you been playing the RWBY dating sim?

Look at where we are

>Why is the (insert any fandom) fandom so full of degeneracy?
there fixed

How could Ruby make CR into a sword? Maybe when it's in storage mode, she can have the folded blade life above the main staff and unfold to make a makeshift sword for human combat?

>Qrow loses his sword.
>Proceeds to punch the fuck out of Tyrian.
>Not any kind of fancy martial arts, but straight up cold cocking him in the face.

Dammit that was great, I love it when a hero just punches someone out like that.

I also hope that Whitely isn't just Mini-Jacques and that he has his own agenda, otherwise that's way to predictable.

I miss Merc the unirkable.

What is even going on in this picture?

I loved how he did that smug slow walk over to his weapon.

And this changes things how?

Tyrian just looked so confused at it, like the idea of someone still fighting with no weapon was just baffling to him.

Do you think we'll get more of these guys next episode?

Anyone notice they took away Mercury's side cape with his emblem on it? He doesn't have it anymore

Giantess fetishism.

They took away Emerald's guns too

I really hope they don't just kill them off

>Whitely is the youngest child.
>Winter was the heiress but left for the military.
>Weiss was the Heiress but wanted to become a huntress.

He was actually going to get something for the first time in his life, and then she came back.
When she fucked up, that was the perfect opportunity to move in.

If anything, he's using his father to get what he wants too.

If they do, Cinder redemption arc confirmed.

Not until Ruby gets captured and brought to Salem. She'll then convince them to form a temporary truce and help her escape, leading to one of them being captured and killed to develop the other one

Hopefully they get some screentime soon.

Probably not gonna happen

>Kill off the 2 best (surviving) villains
>To redeem the worst one, who's already irredeemable anyway
Fuck it's going to happen isn't it?

They can kill Cinder and Emerald and redeem Mercury. Miles cockteased us by saying he has one of the darkest backstories outside of Adam.

There's no sign of it, no show of regret on Cinders part, I feel she'll stick with Salem til her end.

>Merc's legs will get fucked up somehow because Robot legs.
>Emerald doesn't want to leave him behind.
>Merc says he'll hold them off.
>"But if you use your weapon, they'll explode!"
>"I know."

>There's an explosion as they get out the main doors.
>Emerald struggles not to break down.
>Merc gets his own off screen redemption.

>That new lets play with Yuri and Tara
Yuri's normal voice is so odd to me because it constantly varies between Mercury and Neil

She's Zuko now. So, yes.

I don't want one smug thug without the other, that's like having Nora without Ren. If one goes, the other will be following shortly after

His dad cut his legs off. There doesn't need to be any teasing because it is obvious.

>one of the darkest backstories.

>My dad beats me regularly.
>I get robot legs.
>Kill him.

Boy Howdy, how dark.

But you just implied there was a timeskip between volumes 1 and 2, we don't even know that the end of volume 1 was the end of the first semester.

And that was the shittiest moment of the fight.

Ruby saw her kill Pyrrha, nobody from RNJR would ever forgive her.
Zuko didn't actually kill anyone close to the main cast. he was just trying to capture the avatar.

> What now.

We pray, Blake. We pray for the pain to pass.

Not to mention the fall of Beacon and all the casualties of that

I really hope these are two different "Story lines" because otherwise you're jumping from Weiss being giant to Ruby being giant and there is ZERO continuity going on.

How would this even work

Yes, we do. It was months since she fought Torchwick. Ergo school started months ago.

Where did the rifle go

Did Tyrian let Qrow casually strut over to his weapon just because he couldn't believe he actually got punched in the fucking face?

Looks more like a bottle opener than a weapon.

I know Emerald is as faithful to Cinder as Tyrian is to Salem, but would she ever think "fuck, this isn't what I thought it was" and try to leave?

Her and Mercury seem to have bit off more than they could chew, though Merc to a lesser extent.

He got Aang killed. And all the casualties that resulted from the Fall of Ba Sing Se is on his hands.

Yup.

And it was just dumb.

How would you even implement a sword on CR

And Simmons watched Wash kill Lopez and Donut. Wash joined the good guys again without issue.

The Tyrian fight scene was so disappointing. All this build up to a next level threat only to have him blunder for plot convenience. Ruby is getting too much of the special snowflake treatment in her role now. With Torchwick it didn't seem like they were playing favorites, at least until he got conveniently eaten by the Grimm.

But that is indirect.

Jaune knows she killed Amber, even if she didn't know who she was until now. Ruby literally witness Cinder shoot Pyrrha in the tit and nuke her into nothing.

There's absolutely Zero chance of Cinder being redeemed.

Well, to be fair, there's also all of the casualties that resulted from Aang deciding to nope.jpeg out of the whole Avatar thing before the series started

Qrow has a lot of rings on that hand, and Tyrian was clutching his eye. Aura might absorb damage but the immediate pain still goes through (hence why bullets are effective on Remnant), so he was probably still in pain from being clocked in the eye by a metal ring

Break CR and then make a new one with a sword form that honestly the only way I can think of implementing a sword into it

Agreed. Tyrian is fast, has great reflexes and awareness. He can block attacks coming from behind him without even looking at them. But when Qrow throughs a regular punch, he is unable to dodge. Then he just stands there and allows Qrow to take his weapon back.

It was overall a pretty good fight, but that moment hurt it badly. That Ruby "distracted" Tyrian with her shooting was not enough. His tail even effortlessly blocked them, meaning her bullets are more like pellets, or his tail is insanely strong.

You don't/can't.

Or he relied on his aura to take that hit, and compressed his tail to absorb the power of the strike
And Qrow punched him near his eye, he was put off balance from the pain. Aura stops damage, but it doesn't stop it from hurting, especially if you're running low

Yet not strong enough at the end of the fight where it gets cut off effortlessly

I came up with a half-ass way of making it kinda sword

So when his tail gets actually cut his reaction is to angerly freakout but a punch to the area eye which IRL almost everyone who has any fighting experience shrugs off cripples him?

yeah and the fact that Ruby's scythe was able to cut off the tail while Nora's massively power boosted gauntlet was unable to crush the tail let alone damage it also detracted from the fight.

I'm betting there's something involved with whatever the real reason Qrow wanted the four of them to back off from the fight was. He specifically said "It's not that, it's...", which leads me to think that Tyrian has a gimmick that Qrow saw through and at that point was testing (successfully).

Just waiting for the ship wars

That's because he'd lost his aura by that point

His Aura was broken when Ruby lopped off his tail.

>I don't give a DAMN what you want

>You BITCH

>Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!

I'm pretty sure it was the fact that the building was near collapse, as he was trying to bait Tyrian near it

I think it was more he planned on rushing him when he tried to pull it out of the wall. It didn't work though.

Aura was down.

Aura was visibly shown to be down for both Qrow and Tyrian by that point in the fight.

>gauntlet

why the fuck did i call it that?? i meant war hammer.

>monochrome
>Dashing Icecream
Take a 9mm pain killer

Tyrian's weapons should technically have three classifications. Machine pistols, gauntlets, and then claws

>But that is indirect.

Yeah. This is the key. Cinder killed a defeated opponent just because she's a bitch and/or hated that she dared try to step in on her territory. And deliberately set her up for ruin with the Penny thing.

Cinder will have to have a very good explaination for that in order to get redeemed. "I thought I could get away with whatever I wanted but now that I'm paying consequences I want to change sides" is not going to make Ruby and Jaune not want her blood.

i thought his aura was getting engaged since his eyes turned purple

>"what's your favorite fairy tale?"
So Qrow is only just now explaining the Maidens to them? Did he not think maybe to do that before they had set out to Haven because it might have hints to where Cinder is and they want to find her? Just in case they manage to find her and dont get fucking killed because they didn't know they were going up against super magic.

>No Adidas

His eyes turn purple when he's prepping his stinger. He also does this right before he strikes at Ruby.

purple eyes probably mean he's using poison in his tail.

We saw it break at the same time as Qrow's, the purple flash just after they left the collapsing building. It's likely that his purple eye poison isn't a semblance and is instead just part of his animal trait as a faunus

Cute!

This is something I'm surprised no one else is mentioning. The dude had no idea what the fuck was happening.

hot moms

Maybe he wanted them to level grind first? Who am I kidding he's been doing that for them.

He's probably so used to finding out the info himself, that he forgets that a bunch of 16-18 year olds don't have the same amount of expertise as he does.

I imagine that RNJR are going to have a few choice words with him with regards to that.

>d-did he just ball up his fingers and HIT me with his bare hand? with nothing in it?

>you can DO that?

He's part of a, at the very least decades old, conspiracy to keep the existence of magic like the Maidens a secret. Part of running a conspiracy like that is realizing that you have to decide who does and does not need to know the full details. Until now, RNJR didn't need to know the full details, but now Salem is actively targeting Ruby, she deserves to know what's happening

>tfw Weiss won't smack you with a pillow to have sex

>what do you mean Hunters are more than just their flashy weapons?
Really that one applies as much to the audience as it does to Tyrian. I don't think we've seen a Hunter not use their signature weapon in a fight since Ren took down the King Taijitu in volume 1

>he goes to cry about it to Salem
>"So he hit you?! with his fist?!"
>"uh huh, he was disarmed and then he punched me in the face! who does that?!"
>"I didn't realize Ozpin would stoop to such low levels in his minions..."

Feels bad man.

There needs to be more Raven x Kali smut. also I deem this ship Sylvester and Tweety.

So, are we getting an episode next week, or will they take a week off?

Is he /our guy/?

No idea, but its unlikely. They're showing the finale early at RTX Sydney on the 3rd of February, so the next 4 episodes will have to come out between now and then