Serenity Storytime

Continuing from for the original OP until he comes back.

mega for downloads
pastebin.com/0CiuqJ4J (embed)

So, why isn't she calling the police yet?

She has a record. The last people she wants to call are the police.

She's setting herself for a much worse record if she doesn't.

AW YEAH!
Made it right in time for garbage baby!

You forget she's a dumb kid.

I do forget that.

>"Why do girls always want to fuck me when i'm doing math?"

She knows how to get around the Jesus senses.

Number 4 from OP's Mega starts at 3. Hopefully that's correct.

>tfw friends with a Seventh Day Adventist
>gets blitzed everyday and picks up chicks

This will always feel so random.
>yfw the show will go BettyxVeronica instead

Yeah, that's healthy.

Not a Burger here
Can't you just call for an ambulance to take the baby to the nearest hospital AND provide medical care as soon as possible in the US or would that be 100k dollaridoos on your insurance?
I mean in theory, not in this surreal story where everyone is teens on stupid pills

>we have a problem
>let's not talk about it because uncomfortable feelings
>okay

Totally healthy!

Even in America you can take a baby anywhere. Hell, every single fire station in the country should be a safe drop off point. You can leave a baby with no questions asked whatsoever.

I meant assuming you had this baby at home but couldn't bring it anywhere so you had to call someone to come and take it (like a hypothetical teenager with no driving license finding one in the dumpster like here)

>tfw no yuri ending

Being Lori is suffering.

>a "friend"
So, Serenity has definitely hooked up with girls while on drug fueled benders before, right?

How would the christian clique react to homosexuality? I can't remember if it was ever addressed.

>Gluten up
They should be careful I heard it makes your dick fly off.

I think in the letters to the author he said he would have addressed it in later books?

This is where it should've dropped the act more and go the intended way about Serenity and her friends.
She's still portrayed as honest and good-natured, but she still is the only one who has to change a lot

Lori is pretty overtly a lesbian, in as far as this comic will go. And that never gets resolved. She keeps it hidden and buried. I'm going to assume that since she says she's dealing with sinful thoughts, they wouldn't react well.

>senpai noticed me!

Yeah, I ship it, sue me.

What does YYSSW mean? I'm having a harder time translating this than French comics.

Everyone has their hang-ups and problems in Serenity. It's a lack of communication between the clique that makes them scared to talk to each other about their problems.

Serenity is the most honest of all with her feelings, which is why the ending is so devastating.

"yeah yeah sure sure whatever"

God damn, I never noticed that look of hope on Lori's face. She had a chance!

1337speek cyberspace issue!

More like "not another out of control junkie in my home who hangs out with my daughter just for booze and drugs"

Lori is so cute. I guaruntee she ends up hooking up with her roommate two weeks into college and realizing the good word of sapphism.