Daily reminder that Iran is the only true white country in the world...

Daily reminder that Iran is the only true white country in the world. It's the only country that advertises its whitness in its name. Everyone else is just a pretender.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate_of_All_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true.
Jews, the ones that anti-iranians worship called an iranian the messiah.

white people cant run though

Why do you think the west hates Iran so much?

I don't know. Why the world hated the Nazi Germany? Because we don't bow down before the jews.

Iran means Aryan, aka White.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_Empire
Languages Persian

Region Ancient Iran
Era Ancestor of Middle Persian
Language family

Indo-European

Indo-Iranian
Iranian
Western
Southwestern
Old Persian
Cyrus II of Persia (Old Persian: 𐎤𐎢𐎽𐎢𐏁 Kūruš;[4] New Persian: کوروش Kūrosh ; c. 600 or 576 – 530 BC),[5] commonly known as Cyrus the Great[6] and also called Cyrus the Elder by the Greeks, was the founder of the Achaemenid Empire.[7] Under his rule, the empire embraced all the previous civilized states of the ancient Near East,[7] expanded vastly and eventually conquered most of Southwest Asia and much of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From the Mediterranean Sea and Hellespont in the west to the Indus River in the east, Cyrus the Great created the largest empire the world had yet seen.[8] Under his successors, the empire eventually stretched at its maximum extent from parts of the Balkans (Bulgaria-Paeonia and Thrace-Macedonia) and Eastern Europe proper in the west, to the Indus Valley in the east. His regal titles in full were The Great King, King of Persia, King of Anshan, King of Media, King of Babylon, King of Sumer and Akkad, and King of the Four Corners of the World.

The reign of Cyrus the Great lasted between 29 and 31 years. Cyrus built his empire by conquering first the Median Empire, then the Lydian Empire and eventually the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Either before or after Babylon, he led an expedition into central Asia, which resulted in major campaigns that were described as having brought "into subjection every nation without exception".[9] Cyrus did not venture into Egypt, as he himself died in battle, fighting the Massagetae along the Syr Darya in December 530 BC.[10][11] He was succeeded by his son, Cambyses II, who managed to add to the empire by conquering Egypt, Nubia, and Cyrenaica during his short rule.

encompassing around 5.5 million square kilometers,[5][6] making it one of the largest empires in history. With some population estimates of 50 million in 480 BC,[18][19] the Achaemenid Empire at its peak was one of the empires with the highest share of the global population.

Nice try sand nigger.

Iran has more chess Grandmasters than Finland.

Hello there Jew worshiper.
Cyrus the Great respected the customs and religions of the lands he conquered.[12] This became a very successful model for centralized administration and establishing a government working to the advantage and profit of its subjects.[7] In fact, the administration of the empire through satraps and the vital principle of forming a government at Pasargadae were the works of Cyrus.[13] What is sometimes referred to as the Edict of Restoration (actually two edicts) described in the Bible as being made by Cyrus the Great left a lasting legacy on the Jewish religion, where, because of his policies in Babylonia, he is referred to by the Jewish Bible as Messiah (lit. "His anointed one") (Isaiah 45:1),[14] and is the only non-Jew to be called so:[15] "So said the Lord to His anointed one, to Cyrus".Isaiah 45:1-7

If every Iranian was like The Iron Sheik the Middle East would be saved.

Hmm.. If sure it doesnt have anything to do with Iran being a Shariahstate. Anyhow i stand with Israel vs Iran

in time, genetic decadence takles its toll on the top dog as you are seeing in the west aryans short power surge.

How come Iran/Persia/Mesopotamia have all historically been such successful and advanced civilisations but now they're all shitholes?

genetic decadence, same case with romans and such.

Confirmed sand nigger, your triggered response gave it away. Muhammad was a goat raping pedo.

noice

a lot of arab areas certainly declined from miscegenation with negroids.

argentina literally means land of the white metal

Islam and the displacement of Persian people from fertile areas by dumb as fuck Arab shitskins

Correct, unlike niggers and shitskins we stand and fight

Well you're Persian not Arab, that's a start.

Who are the Arab shitskins tho? I thought all or most middle eastern people were all relatively the same? How much does an ethnic Persian/Arab differ from a Saudi Arabian? They are quite close.

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE YOU BUNCHA GENDEH SAGS!!!!!

The Persian language is Indo-European, so it's related to the Romance languages, Germanic languages. Arabic is Afro Asiatic / Semetic, thus it is related to Hebrew, Punic, and Aramaic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate_of_All_Nations
ancient iranians were the masters of the world, they were Indo-European masters over Semites and such.

this

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Also goes for ethnicity...
Arabs are Semites (related to Jews)
Iranians are Indo European (related to Europeans)

Cyrus was politically shrewd, modeling himself as the "savior" of conquered nations, often allowing displaced people to return, and giving his subjects freedom to practice local customs. To reinforce this image, he instituted policies of religious freedom, and restored temples and other infrastructure in the newly acquired cities (Most notably the Jewish inhabitants of Babylon, as recorded in the Cyrus Cylinder and the Tanakh). As a result of his tolerant policies he came to be known by those of the Jewish faith as "the anointed of the Lord."[

If only he had stamped out Judaism, what a better world we'd be in.

Dune coon

if only.

Iranians aren't white though, you retard.
Also the word Aryan comes from India, is India now white?

Arab reject lel.

Sit down, Stockholm Syndrome. Israel vs Iran was a temporary cock measurement contest between Bibi and Ahmedinejad.

no self-respecting iranian would ever call himself white
op is a proxy

Nah they were mudslimes and they lost to the Greeks. Twice.

We arent white, just light skin arabs. Btw the man in op wears colored contacts

Aryan doesn't mean white
it's Sanskrit for noble

No.

I wonder (((who))) could be responsible for that?

indeed, now what?

western europe and north america have lost their masculinity. it's the end for us

I can assure you that these are Iranian jews.

tfw you look look the guy from the pic even though i'm an ibero-celt anglo mongrel.

My best friend is persian irish and he is just a bit more melenin enriched but people mix us up somehow ha.

I want iranian gf.

Kek... Yeah you do,and the more you resist the easier you make it for us.

> india
Pajeet...