D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

He fucked his sister as a child and as such is now hyper sexulised, he can fuck easily but the idea of an actual relationship escapes him

Learn to fucking emote you fucking child

I've dated girls with worse problems than the homo in the OP and they didn't need therapy

Isn’t that the point of the movie, how privileged whites are but they still manage to create artificial problems for themselves out of boredom in lack of real adversary.

You are a fucking idiot

>boo hoo I got touched

At least they got some. There are some people who go their whole lives without being so much as hugged by another. "Muh child sexual abushe" "victims" are crybabies. Suck it up, at least somebody wanted you.

It is. Did you really think you were supposed to feel sorry for a disgusting degenerate hedonist?

I missed an important stage of psychosocial development and as such I am hyper isolated, I can't fuck easily and the idea of an actual relationship escapes me.

I wish I had his problems.

I wasn't speaking from experience, I've slept with 50+ women, I was just explaining to the idiots here what the film represented, it's core meaning.

Seemed obvious to me.

I think you do have some similar problems if you feel the need to insert your sexual life experience in a topic about a shitty movie on a Polynesian canoe building symposium.
Or are you trying to say you have to be a degenerate to feel sorry for Fassbender's character?

Imagine being so stupid you try to compare two people's personal suffering.

no that's Eyes Wide Shut

Well I certainly suffer more than Michael GAYYbender

Well i suffer more than you

No you don't

Do so

No I didn’t, white people have it so good they have to invent mental illnesses in order to be interesting.

>muh muh muh muh muh muh
shut up already you ten year old

>have everything you want
>become depressed

actually sounds about right to me

>implying being unable to form relationships is more painful than being unable to form relationships AND being rejected by society
A typical r9k user goes through more suffering desu

Films women will never understand.

Actually, I think most women can understand being oversexed and unable to form emotional bonds.

I fucked Carey Mulligan when she was 19. She was very average and her tits are saggy as hell.

How attractive are you on a 10 point scale.

That's right! It's clearly the CHILD'S FAULT for not enjoying being raped or by having non-consentual sex because they're not actually old enough to fully understand what's going on!

They should be fucking HAPPY they're having the sex I'm currently not having!

final redpill is realising that OP is right

what is definite proof they fucked as kids? they have an unhealthy relationsship but this might have all types of reasons

based shameposter