Why don't females browse Sup Forums?

Why don't females browse Sup Forums?
Why don't females constantly think about the problems facing this world and how to fix them, like men do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAfrOsqGbpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are literally children.

Men don't do, this is basically your form of safespace. The average guy or girl literally does not give a fuck

Too busy watching Big Brother.

Man is the one who changes things.
Woman is the one who preserves them.
Its completly natural.

Because we're a bunch of jerk-face meanies.

Too busy caring for husbando, sorry.

BECAUSE THIS IS MY WHITE MALE SAFESPACE NO GIRLS ALLOWED EXCEPT 2D REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They got small brains.

Maybe we should get our mom's to start browsing Sup Forums. I think we need some motherly love here.

Maybe some do, but we're not aware of it. Or rather, they don't make it apparent. The norm is male, either way.

Too bad my mom is constantly busy harassing me.

we do

Hey sister of pekka, do you mind if i'll come and visit your country with my 600 gorillion somalian friends?

But Magyar girls like rest of Eastern European ones are based. OP was asking about Western females.

MÁTÉSZALKA
Á
T
É
S
Z
A
L
K
A

Yes please bring the diversity!!

I'm a mom and I browse Sup Forums.

I'm retired and have plenty of time to do so. What's your excuse, mister?

AIA looks /fit/

elite opinion: lack of attention drives >us to other interests and forces us to do something worthwhile with our lives, i.e. posting qt animu grills and eventually changing the world.

Post feet and finnknife.

directors cut: i was a fag and forgot my conclusion. akin to this axiom, women then don't follow politics as closely because they are preoccupied with other thoughts, mainly babby-tier courtship to satisfy the great number of people giving them attention.

Can you say that you love me?

Women cause most of the problems, prime example Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=jAfrOsqGbpc

We do. We just lurk or post without identifying ourselves because you guys always ask for "tits or gtfo". >.>

Breasts or exit.

We do, we are just less common

vis patter din laksejode

Boobies or shoo

>Sup Forums
>fixing anything

lol

Because you people shittalk women all the time. Sure, liberals might let in endless muslims, but you people want to take away women's political rights and generally treat them worse than Saudis do.

Any woman visiting this place is instantly turned into a left-wing feminist.

I wonder if OP is just trying to get some timestamped nudes here. However, I am a female browsing Sup Forums.
I do not trust niggers or others female if someone is wondering. I am not gay. I am not transgender, genderfluid or any other of this crap. I will not post pictures of myself (Inb4 nobody wants to see them anyway).

>Because you people shittalk women all the time
Femnazi not women. Femnazis are anti-women.
>treat them worse than Saudis do
Do you mean give them happy families in a free society ? Oh the horror.

Yeah I know it's a bait.

Really?

Women aren't usually anime-loving autists.

We do though. On the internet, nobody knows you're a female. :^)

This place has nothing to do with fixing anything and everything to do with just venting frustration in an angry manner and being 'ironically' politically incorrect for shits and giggles.

>people react to what they see and hear
Oh my!
I guess you haven't considered the people posting that have actually had multiple shitty experiences around females in their lives and/or know people who have. Could be school, co-workers, gf, friend, friend's gf, family, extended family, family's gfs, etc.

People see how women act and they do act like entitled children. They expect to be treated like princesses and also be let do it themselves because they're "strong too". They want their cakes and to eat them to.

There is more evolutionary pressure for men to take risks and the views Sup Forums has are risky in the sense that one could be shunned or socially ostracized. Women are the ultimate followers, they will virtue signal against anything unpopular up until the point it become popular then the will act like they were for the now popular belief the whole time. Just look how women are now have to be involved in things they previously scored such as video games, comic books, and science.

Calm down, Supreme Gentleman.

We don't need another school shooting so the Dems can show their gun-grabbing kike noses again.

Reveal being female:
>Hurrr tits or gtfo muh secret men's club
Don't reveal being female
>Kek why aren't inferior females contributing to society by shitposting on an indian idol worshipping board like us. Truly the nigger of gender MGTWO etc.
Such is the logic of tumblr's mirror.

no, we're talking people who were "born female"

>what is an anonymous image board

They don't need to. Literally no matter what happens, things will go well for them. Women are the fairweather gender, because things will never be so bad for them, that it still doesn't suit them. So they can do whatever they want, including actually destroy their own civilization/culture/tribe from within, and things still go well for them because whatever comes next, whatever replaces their former civilization/culture/tribe will still accept them. It's like women from birth are collectively given a gun with which they can kill their parents with, and things will still go well if not better for them as a result. In this case, their parents being whatever civilization/culture/tribe they were born to and raised by.

I mean imagine that, imagine that you could not fail no matter what. By nature of your gender, you are permanently wrapped in a safety blanket, or there is always a safety net there to catch you no matter what happens, no matter what you do. Why then would you ever care about the problems that face the world, or how to fix them? Even if everything goes to shit, even if you actively make it go to shit with your actions or inaction, you'll still have that safety blanket, that safety net there for you, which will catch you (maybe not your family but you at least) and keep you safe. Or at the very least always ensure that no matter what happens, things will never be uncomfortable for you, they'll never hurt.

In the bazillion years humans have existed it's only been the last 30-40 years that women have been given so called equality. So maybe it's not in their dna.

There's also a lot of soft skill jobs they can do like HR or being a legal secretary, that pay pretty well. Sometimes more than real work.

They've also been fed the idea that they'll be saved by a white knight. Hollywood has told them they can wait until even their mid 40s.

But overall it's still a mystery to me as to why they're so politically stupid.

I mean how old do people have to get before they say ok this media I am watching is fucking evil, ok so I'll go to leftist media, ok they're a fraud too. So if they're both wrong then maybe those nationalist types that both types of media vilify might be onto something? It's not difficult.

>safety blanket

What is this you are talking about? Are you referring to the biological role of females? Are you implying that the fact that without females, the human race cannot reproduce is what ultimately leads to defend them and excuse whatever stupid shit females indulge in?

Girl here AMA

Why haven't you showed us your tits yet?

Tits or GTFO

We do.

Protip: if you know any other women who browse Sup Forums regularly, that's a red flag. Stay away senpai.

Too many kids in here.

>Falling for the "women don't browse Sup Forums" meme

I'm a woman and I'm here everyday. It's not a womans place to attempt to fix the problems around us.

This mentality is exactly why you won't ever find a woman to marry and have children with..

What did you mean by this?

Same.

>hello fellow femanons, how do you do?

What flag?

RARE

Because permavirgins have tried to turn this into an MRA shitposting hub.

Virgin nu male detected. Go outside and find a girlfriend, your view of the world may change, it even might keep you from fantasizing about the noose

Ffs I grew up playing video games, watching anime, and being into science. I'm an actual live woman, BORN FEMALE. A lot more women than you expect grew up same as I.

The problem is that you literally chase after the blonde haired idiot barbie whores who you only find in the bar scene or at your own place of work. Of course when you chase those cunts they act like entitled children, because they've never had to know what it feels like for someone to say no.

Lower your fucking standards, or go outside your comfort zone.

I just have to point out-Sup Forums as a majority demands submissive, dumb women with good features to pass their genes onto. So why are you ever surprised that other men also find this attractive and that a woman who would otherwise be wife material is now not because other men who found her attractive have also fucked her? I love Sup Forums but your views on women are infantile at best.

When we reveal ourselves you don't believe us, but then wonder why we don't reveal ourselves.

Kill yourself faggot, you literally haven't a clue.

From my experience, women are usually more interested in space exploration, science and leaving all this petty shit behind.

Might be biased because I'm in mathematics program.

Kek. Every word of this is objectively true.

Does Sup Forums want a woman that takes charge or a woman who will stay home and take care of the chilluns and the house?

If its to take charge, then move over.

If its the latter, however, then you can't complain that we don't get up and fix things because you're demanding we do the opposite.

Sup Forums has a very weird doublethink when it comes to women, which really just shows they've never had any experiences with women outside a bar scene, work place, college school setting or relative.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote when they don't know or care about politics, history, philosophy, and logic like men do. Not sure why women are so appalled by this notion, either. Why should people that put feelings over facts be able to vote? Why does the world need your opinion? Why should we value your anti-reality, ignorant votes?

ew you're that fag who thinks the fence hasn't been a resounding success
go move to sweden, you shame a based nation

It pisses me off to agree with a shitskin but you're 100%right

Inb4 le franc is shitskin too xddddddd

My mom browses here. I showed her pol a few months ago when the cfg threads started. My mom redpilled me as a teenager

They do but the are scared of "Tits or GTFO" so they don't reveal themselves.

>philosophy
>logic

Pick one.

Otherwise, I quite agree. I'd give up my vote in a heartbeat if it meant we could go back to 50s era values.

However I no longer think with my emotions. Sup Forums in general, but specifically Sup Forums has ruined me to being empathetic.

I still don't understand why Sup Forums does this, its a btier phrase that should only stay on Sup Forums.

>I still don't understand why Sup Forums does this,
Why do people ask for sup? If you make some statement be ready to prove it.

Because there are no women on the internet you mong

Because it's a deterrent.
Keeping vaginal jews off of here is important to keep the number of retarded "y u permavirgin shitlords do ?" shitpost shill threads down.

Some faggots would start flirting all the time if we would not force "femanons" to be just this: anons.

Also the attention whoring would never end. "FEMANON HERE, BE NICE TO ME I HAVE TITS AND PLEASURE HOLES"

Which then would mean more normiefags and summerfags and lonely weak anons starting to flirt even more.

Which would eventually lead to even more femanon attention whoring.

We are all anons here. Who we really are does not matter. We are anons. We are solely meassured by what we post. We are anons.

TITS OR GTFO!!!

anyone have the screencap of that female mega autist on /fit/? the one who posted a bunch of pics of her "anime date"

Marry me and become my princess, babbyyyyyyy.

titties or toodles

I'm a wife and mother and I browse Sup Forums. It's an anonymous Fijian net-fishing forum, not a secret boys club.

See. That shit already happens.

Sad tbqh.

Brexit

they do, autist

nice waste of trips btw

Yeah we already had to deal with this shit many times before in the years before Sup Forums became mainstream.
Attention whoring goes in /r9k/ Sup Forums and /soc/.

Submissive doesn't mean dumb.

>doesn't understand banter

Anyway, I'm actually attractive and I would wager most of the girls that come on here are below my standards, so I wouldn't fuck any of you unless I was drunk.

We're not surprised.

We just won't wife up these hoes

N E W

They are trained to remain ignorant so they don't have to work *ahem* I mean be stay at home moms.

Holy fuck, the lunchlady is right

Okay

>image.jpg

typical phone posting normie whore

Source on graph??

Well, autist, some of us don't sit on our fat arses all day and do actually use phones so that we can get other shit done.

Paki is onto something here

Disagree. 5 minutes of tumblr and new Sup Forums turned me into a happy Sup Forumstard

I am a female. I started browsing pol and became completely redpilled. My social life is now nonexistent. I can't stand selfish, ideologically intolerant leftists cucks and degenerates. I live in melbourne, the safe-schools, maxist capital of Australia. . My life is fucked and you're asking why more women don't browse pol?

Because they are not capable of responsibility or intelligent thought. Havent you noticed when in conversation anything about refugess or world crisis is mentioned that they cant handle it. Its fucking amazing. Weve coddled these creatures for hundreds of years without realizing their true nature.. They are fucking brainless reptiles. Its really sad.