R E K T

R E K T

Other urls found in this thread:

drkristianh.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When has the cuck Whedon ever disrespected women? At most he's made some skimpy costume choices but it was probably the producers that made him do it.

>jewkike liberal sjws eating each other alive
this is Sup Forums how exactly?

Did you miss it? His ex wife came out and said he's a sexual predator who's had numerous affairs over the years and exploited the young actresses in his TV shows.

>bro just get naked
>it’ll be feminist and liberating
Lmao at women falling for this shit.

>Leftists devouring their own.
If you're not a centralist or right wing, you're an absolute cuck.

love the pics from twitter keep them coming

>centralist

Hefner forced those girls to work for him, and there were horrible things they had to do in their slavery.

this just confirms that feminism will never take off. if the men that "support" them exploit women behind close doors.

What's it even mean to be in the center anymore?

It took off a long fucking time ago

the point he was trying to make was a good one though, although phrased as obnoxiously as possible. people aren't just evil or good

>centralist

>feminism will never take off
Are you 16?
What do you think happened to western society over the last century?

fluttershy a cute

In today's political climate, it's probably anything between supporting a full-blown introduction of communism, and literally lynching minorities on the street.

>centralist

Bring back Zack!

>Whedon defending Hefner

What is the madman thinking, the knives are already getting sharpened for him

Based Fluttershy poster.

This. The only thing feminists seem to be able to agree upon is that women are always right.

90% of hollywood movies and tv are written by males

This to be honest

hefner never gave a fuck about feminism
he was just living the dream

What does that have to do with anything?
Do you actually think feminism was based on representation in entertainment industries?

you dumbass. there was a pro-sex free love version of feminism during his time. Of course he was a fan.

>Centralist

which has nothing to do about with actual feminism
double dumbass

>actual feminism

someone needs to take ideology 101.

There is no tru scotsman, fuckhead. In those days 3rd wave pro-sex pro-individuality feminism was king. Now it's intersectional lunacy tied with communism and exceptionalism (women are better than men).

Aren't sex-positive feminists pro-infidelity? What's their say in this?

I don't like them please remove your post

As soon as Whedon became a DChad did this smear campaigns by (((you know who))) pajeets started.

>Hey I'll give you money and you do a thing
>"STOP EXPLOITING PEOPLE!!!"
Marxists are the worst scum

it's amazing how all mentions of sexualization/sexual exploitation of women magically disappear the moment the moment a rap song comes on the radio.

The rappers are gonna get it soon

Daily reminder

yes that's right, nobody has ever talked about how rap music treats women. that's completely unbroken ground. in other news, things you aren't looking at just stop existing until you look at them again.

this looks like a joke article.

But who are the Dark Souls of black people?

Earth looks like a joke planet

Whedon was never a feminist. People just mistook his femdom fetish for "strong" female characters.

just nuke the solar system at this point

>Doctor
>believer in #blackgirlmagic

Where did this retard get a Doctorate? Zaire?

>my face when anita and joss whedon try to convice people the pay gap and the patriarchy are real

t. roastie cunt

IM SO CONFLICTED
I HATE JOSS BUT I HATE FEMINISM
SOMEONE HELP

I NEED ELON TO TAKE ME TO MARS SO WE START OVER

You wish, look at the level of accreditation on this bitch

drkristianh.com/about/

>5% of feminists pointing this out means all feminists are aware of it, fighting it and aren't actively enabling it

t. woman

>Yale and Johns Hopkins
Oh for fuck's sake they hand those out to black people just for showing up, don't they?

i forgot that 'prestigious' amerilard universities foster this kind of mental dysfunction.

>muh anecdotal evidence defies the general trend of the majority of women who identify as feminist labeling anything and everything as sexualization/demonizing white men while simultaneously making an exception for, indulging in and enabling thug culture

Only on behalf of women. Women should be allowed to fuck whoever, whenever, despite committed relationships because it's their body and they can do whatever they want with it. But men aren't allowed to fuck other women because there's a risk of STDs that can be passed to the other person in the committed relationship, and that's you forcing a disease on their body and that's rape.

What did Hugh Hefner do?

He was white and not a rapper.

Yeah women would never exploit men with sex, they are so virtuous.

>with

wut?

What film or television is this?

What actual material change has been wrought by feminism then? What's the measurable difference? What legislation has been won and fought for?

lol a director said it so it's Sup Forums television and film related

>Do you actually think feminism was based on representation in entertainment industries?
okay then lets talk about business
or government officials...

What does Goth Ms. Frizzle direct?

>You'll

>centralist

Erm.... VOTING PERHAPS?!?!

You fucking utter utter child. The fact women are treated as people and not as cattle is because of feminism. Don't conflate it with the stupid manhating tumblrism that's masquerading as moden feminism.

Ask your fucking gran how hard it was for women back then. Or your mom. Back when it was impossible to rape your wife simply because she wasn't "allowed" to refuse sex. Therefore it was never rape, ever. Or how I could repeatedly beat your grandmother with a stick, as long as it wasn't thicker than my thumb. (The rule of thumb.)

Don't confuse actual feminists with the wild screeching blue haired tumblr whales. They're just the same as every other overprivileged wealthy american deadbeat. They just have a clit.

To sit on the fence, want to maintain status quo, and whining about anyone who doesn't.

>Ask your fucking gran how hard it was for women back then. Or your mom.
my grandma married a rich guy.......

>To sit on the fence, want to maintain status quo, and whining about anyone who doesn't.
whats wrong with that?
you stay safe and get to watch the other two monkeys kill themselves.

What a chad

Because he wants
>whaa radical left and right! anything else is wrong!

So she didn't have to go through what thousands of other women did, then? And that somehow makes it ok to show absolutely zero empathy for those that did?

I genuinely hope your family find out what sort of person you really are.
Soon.

>centralist

He sold the future.

spookperson isn't a liberal, you mong

>centralist
someone in the central

It's fucking easy to criticize other people's ideas for solving problems. How about you come up with some ideas of your own, you timid fag?

>How about you come up with some ideas of your own, you timid fag?
how about i don't? and enjoy my stress free life? while u fags argue over anything.

>centralist

>the point he was trying to make was a good one though, although phrased as obnoxiously as possible. people aren't just evil or good

Then that just makes him a deranged hypocrite, he describes Trump as pure evil, Hitler, and was happy his own mother was dead (!) so she did not have to suffer by having Trump as president of the US.