Mike and Jay sucking Deni Villeneuve’s cock for half the video

>Mike and Jay sucking Deni Villeneuve’s cock for half the video
Why do people like these guys again?

Because retards like you keep making threads about them

They will be dead when the sexual assaults acussations against Mike will start to surface

but they hate the original?

Reminder that Mike enjoyed Jurassic World more than Blade Runner 2049.

because he deserves it?

everyone knows mike is a pleb with terrible taste.

>wahhh wahhh 2h45m is too long!
How come even reviewers are fucking manchildren with ADHD-tier attention spans now?

Blade Runner is fucking boring

No movie is so good that it should be longer than 90, MAYBE 110, minutes.

Go back to plebbit, basic bitches.

it's a valid critique, they could have cut a lot

there doesn't have to be tens of minutes of them showing the same place over and over

Super ultra pleb

HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A KEKHOLD! I'M PICKLE MIKE STOKLASA!

I think that Vileneuve doesn't get enough praise or hype, so Id be if glad they sucked his dick for half the video.

this
it's funny how they often talk about the modern audience as if they were above it but actually they represent the epitome of what makes the modern audience so retarded

Please leave

Not a argument

>this thread
>THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY LIKED THE MOVIE IN GENERAL
>THEY ALSO SUCK BECAUSE THERE ARE THINGS THEY DIDNT LIKE ABOUT THE MOVIE

This.
Watch Incendies if you haven't yet.

>getting mad at some stranger's opinion
Nigga walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes haha

I can't tell if he actually fucked up and just pulled that out of his ass or if he actually thought about it ahead of time.

>when someone near you says they liked Pacific Rim

That part lost me, Mike actually liked (with some caveats) and recommended the first film. I can understand not giving a shit about the sequel because it looks like ass, but even if it was to make a joke, it's odd that he suddendly pretends to hate the first one.

Mike has no convictions, integrity or consistency, he will just blurt out whatever fickle thought that crosses his small mind for the sake of a cheap joke so his reddit neckbeard audience will be mildly amused for a few minutes.

That beginning segment was gay.
>Did you hear that this guy in Hollywood is automatically guilty because people said he did something bad, Mike?
>I did Jay. We respect women and we aren’t disgusting manchildren

jay confirmed for king of psueds

>defending a jew

If you don't like every single one of Villeneuve’s movies you are quite literally a fucking pleb

>I like my sci-fi to be more hopeful
>Loves Star Trek Discovery

What did Mike mean by this?

he is the definition of the emperor has no clothes. there is nothing to get in his movies. they are capeshit for people that think they are better than capeshit