Did he touch your waifu?

Did Weinstein molest your waifu? how are you dealing with this emotionally? Does anyone have any resources to help the men and even some women harmed by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88664054/
boards.Sup
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4524770/Elizabeth-Olsen-goes-braless-Cannes-dinner.html
s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/5079250/1/
twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/916681301830201344
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My waifu is pure

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Is there a list of tainted waifus? How does one even know if there waifu is tainted? Kate Upton is waifu is she safe?

That's Orlando Bloom these days?

Based. He reminds me of Woodman Casting.

Why did the last thread get deleted?
Either op was being a faggot or mods are on the take.
I dont see why they would try to cover this up, its pretty much out in the open.
So im guess op was a faggot.
Anyways there was some larper saying some big stuff is coming but then the thread 404ed

Yeah, I can't find the thread about his jewess lawyer resigning, not even in the archive

guess she Ryded his fat cut jew pole

Yes, but I'm not surprised

Faggot mods want to work in hollywood media and are deluded enough as to think that Sup Forums can be used as a leg-up, they don't want anyone looking into pedowood and ruining their future "career" prospects

Damn. Makes sense. She’s a rabid feminist.

Is this it?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88664054/

Two women who are wearing extremely heavy makeup discuss dresses while Harvey Weinstein stares at something happening outside the frame.

Yes, why doesn't it show up in boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/archive ?

because it was deleted

Am I seeing things or does it look like she's giving him a virtual handjob? It was probably unconscious. Why would they hang out with this fat pig if they weren't skanks?

Unless your waifu is some instagram thot you follow, and is only a celebrity in your head, then your waifu is actually a slut who sucks dicks (or eats old jewish vag) to get ahead, and probably gets passed around parties while high on cocaine.

ayy lmao

>not my waifu
>she's never impressed me
>lots of pretty women exist, she's nothing more worth mentioning

I can honestly say I do not care.

who is your waifu then?

I don't have any. Every woman each has their own objectives. To pretend that any one woman could be ideal seems a waste of time I grew out of at age 17 or perhaps younger.

I'm a waifu hipster. Celebrities and singers are too mainstream. I'd share my waifu, but you probably haven't heard of her.

tell me more about being a waifu hipster

Emma is pure talent, she doesn't need any career boosts.

is it pic related?

I bet she jacked off Woody Allen for roles.

not as good as my waifu who apparently wants to sit this out in silence.

>Did he touch your waifu?
I guess...

'Show me on this doll where Weinstein touched you'

Seriously could this guy be more of a sleazy kike ? It's like he's every jew prejudice made flesh.

Leopard print is sex kitten programming friend, she not pure

She fucked everyone though and she's crazy.

well this is all but confirmed
>picture is from an article of her being braless at cannes
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4524770/Elizabeth-Olsen-goes-braless-Cannes-dinner.html

>Rossum was born in Manhattan, New York City. She is the only child of Cheryl Rossum, a single mother who worked as a corporate photographer. Her parents separated while her mother was pregnant; as of 2007, she had met her father twice. Rossum's mother is Jewish (of Russian Jewish descent) and her father is Protestant (of English and Dutch ancestry). Rossum identifies as Jewish, and has stated that her mother instilled in her the "Jewish code of ethics and morals".
>>"Jewish code of ethics and morals"
Hmmmmmmmm

Is it possible to purge Hollywood?

Is it because her mom was looking after her? All these the parung waifus molested by Pigstein, I kept wondering where are the parents? What kind of dad and mom will let their daughter at the greasy hands of jewish producers?

collective aliyah to Israel is the only solution

Have you noticed that thousand miles stare of Weinstein in many pics? This guy is calculating how and who is he gonna fuck next? He must have so many opportunities it's become complex.

nice bait mate!

Seriously though. Is Weinstien some kind of serial rapist? Who knows. Where is the fucking evidence.

Let's look back to Michael Jackson, not that the situations are too similar but just as an example. Several well funded groups consistently attacked Jackson during a small time frame that coincided with Sony's bid for Jackson's song catalogue. (The guy owned all the Beatles songs)

NONE of Jackson's accusers had any fucking evidence. None of them could prove shit yet the suits kept coming and coming like clockwork as if someone was behind it, flooding lawyers with money and buying 'witnesses' which were as laughable as the McCarthy era 'witnesses' against those who dared defend people accused of communism.

I'm not saying Weinstein is innocent. I don't fucking know. But where is the evidence and why is there a billion well funded outlets out for blood in the public sphere? Why not leave it to the courts, why the media circus?

I'm not going to convict any man without evidence. Give me the proof, the conviction, the precedence. There doesn't seem to be any so far.

I am lost with #5

|
|>
|
|

blake lively didn't sleep with harvey weinstein, but did sleep with ben affleck

Kill yourself, he admitted to it you fat armchair detective

Harvey slept with Affleck?

>you will never force Emma Watson to suck your cock

>force

She volunteered

kys Schlomo

she probably pegged him and stomped on his pathetic little balls

>you will never kindly suggest Emma Watson should give you fellatio in exchange for job offers

more detail?

dads and moms who value money over their children

Harvey "to get that role you like, fuck that kike" weinstein

My only waifu is Eva Green (probably because i'm a half french), so i hope this fat pig did't touch her.

she's stroking his invisible dick

Is that what caused the divorce?

all jew boy wanted was a taste before casting her but emma had other plans. she pinned him down and spit in his mouth and rubbed that frog pussy all over his face. she then hand cuffed him to the bed and fucked him with the same strap on she uses on kstew. at first he protested but by the end of it woody was begging for more. this is also how she got her role in lala land.

keep telling yourself that, there are countless photos of her with pigstein, she was one of his favs. And Ryan Reynolds is a cuck, but he keeps getting roles to make sure he shuts up.

Reminder that Taylor Swift is a recruits and corrupts new girls for the Weinstein Conspiracy in exchange for being left alone herself

Collaborators will hang just like the rest when the day comes

wow~

potential waifus he corrupted:
>Gretchen Mol
>Ashley Judd
>Olivia Wilde
>Sienna Miller
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Blake Lively
>Gwyneth Paltrow
>Uma Thurman
>Mischa Barton

anyone know any more?

She's too old for him, relax

eva is one of gods chosen, she's probably doing some molesting herself I want her to spit in my mouth and sit on my face

Actually, it's Harvey that would be raped in case of Eva Green

imagine if she woke you up in the morning and spat in your mouth and you had to hold your mouth open all day just spitting in it whenever she pleased and at the end of the day your mouth was full of spit and she made you swallow

she's a bit too old

>Blake Lively getting a chub
Is she pregnant? This is incredibly attractive to me

Bad news about Emma man

pregnant blake lively is the most beautiful woman of all time

and if you accidentally swallowed too soon she'd slap you

my word

I remember there was a kinky rumor at some Hollywood movie forum for wannabe actors searching for casting calls (thread was deleted, if you want to know) that she was fucked and bukkaked by eight background actors while that old perv was watching and taping everything. At time I thought it was just people shitposting, but now... Maybe it was true.

>Uma Thurman

Pls no.

For those wondering why Lisa Bloom was representing him, they were making a minis-series about Trayvon Martin in partnership with Jay Z. Also Weinstein quoted Jay Z in his statement released a couple of days a go.

It's called Collateral when willingly given - to ensure you never try to leave the fold.

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the guy, the situation and the leaks or whatever this is about?
Much obliged

some other girls listed here:
s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/5079250/1/

Harvey Weinstein. Big Hollywood mogul.
Sexually harassed women working for him and actresses. Brags to women about all the actresses he has slept with. Ashley Judd went on the record about an encounter she had with him twenty years ago. Only being made public now that he isn't a power player that brings in big money.

Dodged the oven but couldn't dodge the weinstein

>jay z's dead stare
you just know

>google weinstein and asr
>not a single relevant result
Must suck to have a literal slut as waifu

twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/916681301830201344

Is Jimmy Kimmel on Weinstein's payroll? Is that why this hypocrite won't say anything?

>Sexually harassed women working for him and actresses
What are the sources then for this? Or is only Ashley Judd?
Is this actual news and a scandal or is it only on here so far?

That and the fact she's a jew. They will choose the vilest of their own over the purest goy. Remember Barrabas and Jesus? Same thing.

A big jewish producer, who boost careers of young actresses, rumors for decades but no one cares, since he's rich and all powerful, some femenist bitch says he sexualy offended her and now other women are starting to talk about their interaction with them. Obviously no one admits they fucked him for roles, but no one denies it either.

no career
topless whooore!

Blake lively by faaaar

Thanks. Who's accusing then? Are there interviews?

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
New York Times has an article.
The New Yorker will have one in coming days/weeks, presuming they'll still release it now they've been beat the the punch.
He's been suspended from his own company for the time being.

>sexually harassed women
where is the fucking PROOF

>brags to women about all the actresses he has slept with

this is dumb, this is less than 70 IQ dumb. This is not believable.

>Ashley Judd went on record
Ok, maybe lets see if that works out in a court of law before dogpilling a US citizen who is innocent until proven guilty.

>not a power player

unless he survives this orchestrated smear campaign, who's to say?

>who is innocent until proven guilty
This made me laugh.

What that means?

>inb4 ppl call you a jew
Three, two, one...

The fact that he couldn't suppress this and other women are coming forward says he's lost power.
>where is the fucking PROOF
He admitted he had a problem. There are numerous women paid off as shown in the article.
>paying women off for no reason

It's a cult thing, you voluntarily record yourself admitting to crimes/adultery and performing sex acts. These are then the property of your master, for publication in case you break the rules.

Has to be willing, otherwise it's extortion

I'm all good.