USA is the best goy

This just in:
>U.S. agrees 10-year military aid deal with Israel worth at least $38 billion:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-idUSKCN11J12R

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2015/03/netanyahus-consisted-standing/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I checked out the link but too lazy to read thoroughly, what do we get in return for this? The little i did read said the Israeli prime minister actually wanted 4.5b a year instead of 3.8b but we wouldnt allow it. I cant think of anything Israel has that we need... enlighten me please.

>The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance ever made to any country but also includes major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.

>Those include Israel’s agreement not to seek additional funds from Congress beyond what will be guaranteed annually in the new package, and also to phase out a special arrangement that has allowed Israel to spend part of its U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons, the officials said.

>major concessions
i thought it was going to be something like "agree to palestine solution". it was "please spend our money on our products and dont pocket them"

jesus

this is horrible

nothing you get dick. hahaha its almost comical. you get the promise that they arent going to ask for more.
we should have elected a jew for prime minister, no more debts

>germany agrees 200 bn financial aid with Greece, who made major concessions
>greece has agreed to gradually not spend the money on hookers and cars

we've given 120 billion since 1949
the aid package is made to look like a loan, but IT IS NOT
the israel lobby spends over a billion a year influencing our politics
we get nothing in return

you dragged into wars

Also Netanyahu occasionally uses the money to buy our weapons and then resell to our enemies

>To say it was just well received would be to commit the callous crime of understatement. In Netanyahu’s pep rally, rather speech before the US legislative branch, Congress interrupted to applaud 39 times. 23 of these were standing ovations. 10:55 of the 40:30 of Netanyahu’s exhortation consisted of applause. In other words, 27% was Congress applauding and doing standing ovations.

mondoweiss.net/2015/03/netanyahus-consisted-standing/

Good goys.

Bad goy.

>what do we get in return for this?
BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY FUCK YOU BURGERS ARE CLUELESS!!!

Nothing. Israel is leech that sucks you.

This too.

America is the Jewish golem creates out of mud to protect them and enforce their will.
Why would they need to give you anything

WELL WELL WELL WHO SIGNED THIS DEAL

there isnt anything we need from israel. if you argue "muh holy land" im sure god would have stopped the romans from walking all over it and F'ing jewish A's if he gave a shit

In one version of the story the golem turned on its creators and destroyed them. In another, the golem was destroyed when it no longer served.

I think it's clear which ending is being sought.

Real non-Sup Forums answer: they're obligated to spend 75 percent of it on US defense companies. It's basically our government making a larger customer base for our defense contractors

No one bows down and kisses the whip like our burger bros.

Just $38 billion? Eh, I suppose it will do, but you should have given us more of your shart shekels.

FUCKING JEWS

MURDER THEM ALL

BEFORE THEY MURDER YOU

For fucks sake

>still a net loss of wealth
Oh boy wat a deal for us

believe or not, this is actually a win for us. They were asking for even more, and the right to ask for more.

Only redeeming quality of bongo is that he hasn't caved in to the jews as much as the neocon cucks.

>believe or not, this is actually a win for us.

>the ass blasting I'm getting is actually a win!

quotes like this make me realise. "bigotry" isn't something born of ignorance, it's a protective mechanism.

>guy mugs you and steals your pants
>believe it or not, that was a win for me. he could've raped me too

one of the worst things about the jews is they've managed to conflate zionism with the "right wing", especially in america. the whole conflict with islam is engineered.

>believe or not, this is actually a win for us
So cucked you can't even say no to a tiny country in another continent.

Most powerful country on the world, my ass.

What's funny to me is that American polacks think you get to keep your superpower status without investing troops/aid/intelligence/etc in other regional powers.

Why in fuck's name would Israel, or any other country, ever listen to the U.S.A if we didn't profit from it? If it's not the U.S.A buying us it would be the Russia (or rather the Soviets back when this was more relevant) or the Chinese doing it.

You want to control the strongest military in the region with nukes* to your own advantage? Gib stuff.

It's the same reason you're essentially bribing Egypt and Pakistan with aid.

* by this I mean obviously that we MAY or MAY NOT have nukes

A tiny country in the most important military area of our era. A tiny country that could wipe yours off the map with a few button presses.

except it's you who controls there military. look at who controls it, all joint israeli-us citizens.

>believe or not, this is actually a win for us. They were asking for even more, and the right to ask for more.
What kind of logic is that

USA is owned by jews, it is like transfering money to another bank account.

>with nukes*
>* by this I mean obviously that we MAY or MAY NOT have nukes

>A tiny country that could wipe yours off the map with a few button presses.
it is not so easy. their will be retaliation. so basicly you cant do it.

Meanwhile our roads are on the brink of being undrivable and schools are shutting down left and right

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

it's the difference between getting it in the ass or the ass and mouth at the same time.

Motherfucker was going to wait for election and ask for a lot more. We're cucked as a nation, what else is there to say?

What is it with Sup Forumsacks and not knowing basic English? You can't differentiate between when to use "their" and "there", can't type out "basically"?

this is miliking the cow ends when the cow gets old, so sent to to slaughterhouse before it dies.

>What kind of logic is that
we're always gonna get fucked by likes, just like you are always going to have muslim terrorists.

Think of it as the Batclan without the Nice attack. Is it pathetic? Of course. To the point of saying "we won bc the Jews ONLY are extorting 3.8 bill per year from us."

i do it on porpose i learned this from borat, it is called pulling the goyim down on a retard level when they keep argueing with a stupid person making his looks like a foool.

u got memed hard holy goy

>What is it with Sup Forumsacks and not knowing basic English
what is it with Jews and stealing organs then selling on black market?

>believe it or not, that was a win for me. he could've raped me too
you seem to imply I don't understand how it works and haven't been following this deal, with Netanyahu refusing (!!!) the fucking 3.8 billion of extorted money and waiting for new president to get more.

Yes, the Jews are robbing us blind. You get fucked in the deal just as much as I do.

'fuck outta here Shlomo

but you pay for 100% of it!

what is it with the jewish obsession with language? you think words are magical. i've noticed this a lot. you have very high verbal iq which is why you are so good at manipulating people. you don't have souls or any innate morality so your entire relationship to life is linguistic.

with your own money, you moron

>U.S. agrees 10-year military aid deal with Israel worth at least $38 billion:

>Military aid Deal

>Deal

And what does the USA get out of this DEAL, exactly?

More threats to our politicians?

>believe or not, this is actually a win for us. They were asking for even more, and the right to ask for more.
I don't understand. Why is the US obliged to give them anything?

The israel lobby is among the strongest in DC spending billions a year to keep jews in Congress