Why cant germany still be like this? now its just a liberal shithole

why cant germany still be like this? now its just a liberal shithole

>now its just a liberal shithole
because allies

everything went as planned, so what did you expect?

Hitler should of won

because that degenerate faggot kaiser did not listen to based bismarck

Imperial German Flag is the best flag in history.

I have it hanging in my room

>Modern Germany

> Wanting weak economy and strong foreign policy instead of strong economy and weak foreign policy
vitun natsiboot

whats it say lad

>should of

t. Romanian Diaspora

>wuppertal
>nrw
>represents all of germany

americunt education right there

>liberal shithole
You wrote awesome place wrong :^)

it was never "like this"
it was just a fever dream
Germany isn't really a thing tbqh, Bavarians have less in commons with Prussians than the French with Italians
Southern Germany should be a part of Austria, Eastern should a part of Poland and Czech

Some people with too much time on their hands from the university's student services / work groups put some tampons in the men's bathroom for whatever gender might require them and ask for them not to be removed and that it's no mistake.

Your Krautniggers are ALWAYS blaming the Allies.

>be Germany
>claim whites are superior and you will prove it by fighting a war AGAINST OTHER WHITES, destroying both our population numbers and ensuring our race to be imprisoned

You dumb Krautniggers always claim we stopped you from saving the world. We wouldn't have developed into this shitty world if it wasn't for you going ISIS-tier retarded.

We would be better without your country

And now you decide to doom Europe again. Just fuck off.

I get that Germany used to be better. That is a fact. This is also true for many other countries like the US and the UK for example. Germany is still top tier and I can't think of more than five countries I'd rather live in.
Stop crying you faggots.

>because allies
Your blaming Italy and japan now?

Lel, it's amusing that the Jews have a militaristic hi-tech ethnostate obsessed with their survival and you Krauts are a corpse of a nation.

You really did lose that war.

Well, woe to the venquished

Seriously germany fix it or shut the hell up.

Signed
Every other white country on earth.

Willy :3

Thinking about Europe before WW1 makes me incredibly sad. It will never be like that again.

Fuck you (((Anglo))) scum. I have no hatred towards current Anglo people (if white), though.
We're all in this marxist shithole together now. We all lost. Now our own people are the enemy.

>implying an Untermensch whose women get to fuck roaches and Hohols for 20€ in the brothels here and cleanse our toilets has any base to talk shit about Germany
TOP KEK

You're dumb as fuck.

Stop fucking sperging out and realise you're beneath us, we won't have to fuck you up all the time. All this was your fault

It is the only thing he did wrong, senpai.

>by fighting a war AGAINST OTHER WHITES
Just a little reminder that YOU (France, UK and USA) started the war against Germany, not us. Unless you consider Russians and jewish Slavs white, Hitler didn't plan to harm any white people.

Educate yourself, american scum.

but slavs are white, mehmet

Ehh ... you would have starved on your tiny island if your big brother didnt come to save you.

Germany is the Jew HQ of europe back then and still now.

>AFD rising in the polls
There has been an awakening, have you felt it?

I wrote jewish slavs, Ahmed. Most slavs got treated good by the Wehrmacht or even were our allies because they wanted to fight against bolshevism. Hitlers main target ALWAYS was russia, if they weren't in between germany and russia no one would have gave a fuck about them. They just had really bad luck to live between the to most agressive nations of the 20th century.

yes, it is a jewish colony since 600 years.

germans are dumb and strong, jews are smart and weak. they both mix kinda good to compensate each other.

>ahmet

pic related is me

>jewish slaws

my bad then

Mach Deutschland wieder Großartig!

They have pretty good results in the northeast but wont have much success the general election next year. I guess around 15% at best.
Unless we have a massive amount of terrorist attacks and rapefugee crime next year, the german sheep wont wake up.

If someone big happens I can see them reaching 20% though.

Dumb as spit amerilard.
you embarass yourself and your countrymen by posting this subhuman rant.

No problem

MDWG

Fuck off Ahmed.

That's not you.

You mean Poland and Czech should be part of Prussia

To be fair he probably had the worst upbringing of any would-be kaiser in history.

The rigthwing so butthurt.

Get rekt you fuckers.

Try again you aids nigger

>Meme partei

There would have been no need for a WW2 or a Nazi Party if America kept itself out of WW1, ending the war in a status quo allowing Germany to keep it's territory and sovereignity

You know history? Little Austria came to us when they fucked shit up again.. Austria should be part of germany

Sören ist mett weil die Linke nie wieder relevant sein wird :-) Zurück nach Reddit mit dir, du stinkender Antifant.

Ebenso
>get rekt
Bleib lieber auf Fressenbuch.

When was the first one taken and why isn't your identity card in the timestamped one? Also it's two different German passports in the pictures.

first you have to prove that you are white, nigger

>posts image that's on 100s of websites
Nice going Ahmed. Try not to kill your German hosts when they get back from work please.

>Uni Wuppertal
>Trans, nonbinary gender bullshit

I'm not feeling save anymore in the Oberbergische Kreis.

SEND HELP

>user provides a time stamp with those passports provided in first pic
>nigger still denies

Kys faggot

>not ripping that shit off
>not flushing these cunt-Q-tips down the toilet
cuck!!!

Those are 2 different German passports in both pictures, with the 2nd photo not having the ID from the 1st. Kys too, Ahmed.
No on asked him to initially even post evidence kek.

It is me u faggot nigger

Same passports only first pic is older

Id ran out

holy shit please kill yourself

Quad Dubs speaks truth.

Kys Ahmed

Liberal west won ww2 and then cold war. The weak die and strong survive.

Neger, neger schornsteinfeger putz mei schuah du huankind. Jebem ti mater crnu

The eternal A&J would have never done it though. Not even if Germany had become a pure democracy. As long as there was a sign of German strength, it needed to be crushed for the sea fairing Empire, to keep dominating Eurasia.