This is Windhoek, Namibia

a city where black Afticans are the majority

racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

namib.info/images/windhoek_bhf2.jpg
wap.edu.na/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/020.JPG?itok=vMnWBqQI
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpwSAv5we8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanty_town
tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g293821-d1222872-i150023937-Katutura_Township-Windhoek_Khomas_Region.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>built by Europeans
gee really makes u think

Maybe its because everyone is black so chimp outs don't happen. Its the exact same if everyone was white.

Inhabited by Africans but buil by Dutch and Germans, gtfo Aussie cunt.

>17% white population

What is an Aftican?

cool pic, what date is it? 1947?

Are you implying niggers built this?
With their own money?

Yoy mean by germanics

Hahhaahah

You germanics are just invaders

i can tell you that there are no blacks living in the buildings pictured

>Living in the kek'd republic.

here is the black majority neighborhood

>Europe's descendents arrive
>Everyone flourishes

>Asians, arabs or jews arrive
>Only they flourish

>Africans arrive
>No one flourishes

Mainland Africans are pretty cool guys. Ive met a few tourists visiting here and they've all been respectful and generally very delightful. Why can't our blacks be more like them?

>Windhoek
looks lovely thanks OP

Sup Forums is sometimes like a travel brochure, kazakhstan has some cool architecture too

>Why can't our blacks be more like them?
Because they haven't been exposed to African American '''''culture''''''.

Generally sparse african cunts are all right but really the more central and northern you go, the more fucked up it becomes. Somalia, Congo and Sudan honestly take the fucking cake

>built by whites
>with white resources, oversight and technology

Yeah great argument there shill. greatest achievement of black africans are fucking mud huts - insects build better and more intricate structures.

I dunno man , you just trying to bait ?

Quite hard to find any images of Windhoek with many niggers in them

namib.info/images/windhoek_bhf2.jpg
wap.edu.na/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/020.JPG?itok=vMnWBqQI

Now there are pictures with niggers from the capital , but not a lot...

Most of them are filled with white people. Don't get me wrong 65% nigger population you right , but seems to me that it's just open minded nigger leadership that accept white people help to make good city.

It's not south africa shit where niggers are wild, or murica

When we work togheter great things happen , when niggers behave like in the wild only shit happens.

Namibia became a German colony in 1884 under Otto von Bismarck to forestall British encroachment and was known as German South-West Africa (Deutsch-Südwestafrika).[23] However, the Palgrave mission by the British governor in Cape Town had determined that only the natural deep-water harbour of Walvis Bay was worth occupying – and this was annexed to the Cape province of British South Africa.

Yeah the germans had to bascily do an other genocide to pacifiy them , but guess what it worked !

When you combo German principles you can create great things. More proof that Germans are best.

Consider these facts

Franks were germanic tribe and build great french nation
Dutch are just water germans and their trade leagues build nations and created capitalism
Britbongs are made of normands/danes/saxons
Spain were visigoths
Hunagrians build their nation with your hands
Poland great because of german sweat
Volga germans and germans in russia build greatest cities
Transilvania great because of germans pretending they were hunz
Slavs in central europe great because of german backs
USA economics streghten build with german ideas and german workforce
Argentina white and south brazil stronkest because of german imigration
Northen italy stronk because germans

Great, so its such a nice place, lets ship every nigger there. Let them live in their nigger paradise.

Oh wait, niggers live in slums in Windhoek. What a surprise.

Very nice country and Windhoek is probably one of my favorite cities.

Very clean
Very small
Everyone is friendly and chill.

Built by whites and managed by whites

t. Namibian

High participation of whites in the government as well. There president also does not have a chip on his shoulder about white, he said he would have no problem taking in all the South African whites once.

I am actually glad that North West africa got independence from South Africa. A great happy mistake.

Namibia's policy towards whites is totally chill and red pilled.

When Mugabe was genociding the white farmers Namibia sent a ton of brochures to white farmers in Zimbabwe inviting them to live and farm in Namibia instead, because they knew white=peace and prosperity and that Mugabe was fucking up big time.

Where the fuck is my pic of Mugabe doing a 180 on his "kill whitey" policy? I've seen it a million times when I was looking for something else and now it's gone. I really need to organise my pics better.

posts like this reek of highschoolers

you do know that towns like this in africa are the most common? the rest of the country though....

>the rest of the country though....
What about it?

oh yeah that funny one where he's like "whites will never set foot in Zimbabwe" and then he's beging for them to return because of famine

topfuckingkek

I'll be there next october, 4K motorcycle ride up the skeleton coast from the cape, can't wait!

barbossa's just upset because Mozambique and Brazil are eternal shitholes

>it's the top result when you search google images for "mugabe begs"

That's encouraging for you guys if shtf in SA.

topfuckingkek

nig nogs btfo

While waiting, look at this youtube.com/watch?v=ckpwSAv5we8

Yeah "Windhoek" definitely sounds African to me...

This is Windhoek, Namibia

>In 1971, there were roughly 26,000 whites living in Windhoek, outnumbering the black population of 24,000. About one third of white residents at the time, at least 9,000 individuals, were German speakers.[21] Windhoek's population currently stands at over 322,500 (65% Black; 17% whites; 18% other), and is growing 4% annually in part due to informal settlements that have even higher growth rates of nearly 10% a year.

>informal settlements

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanty_town

Yeah we got african city in belgium too

Welkenraedt

Het Zoute

Surely we, whitey, tooks them from the black people

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g293821-d1222872-i150023937-Katutura_Township-Windhoek_Khomas_Region.html
this is what the black parts look like btw

OP clearly posted the part of town where all the 17% white population lives.

>Windhoek