Can you remind me why is he a villain again?

Can you remind me why is he a villain again?

>he

I'll tell you as soon as I can see his fucking face

He's a dick and has an outfit with a 102% chance of stealing your girl

>it's kevin time

he's a value size assortment of used anus flavored prostate dildos.

He tried to hit on a girl in a club and this is basically a rape

>Teenage guy that hits on girls and drives a sports car

He is just the picture of fucking evil as we know it today.

Our grandfathers may have fought nazis and commies but they never realized the kind of fucking darkness that would come many years later in the form of men who like to pick up women but will leave when told off....

Nigga also didn't paid Steven's dad for the service and lied to win a race.

He is a faggot.

>didn't paid Steven's dad for the service and lied to win a race

And why was he considered a villain before that?

He wasn't, he was just a jerk.

>at a business
>guys kids come out and start giving you shit

I'd leave without paying too

also how the fuck did they have a conversation, two cars side by side with the windows down going 60mph you couldn't hear shit

>also how the fuck did they have a conversation, two cars side by side with the windows down going 60mph you couldn't hear shit

This is a cartoon.

Reminder of what was done to Peridot, the Gem Steven never hated and forgave all anyway
-Got her orboid destroyed
-Got tied up
-got her ship completely totalled
-was crushed by an injector
-was dismembered from her foot
-was electrocuted
-was poofed out and bubbled
-was kept prisoner in the bathroom
-was treated like an animal and hold by a leash
-was imprisoned in a car
-was chased down by an helicopter
Now, here is a reminder of what was done against Kevin, the absolute monster Steven couldn't get over
-was raced agaisnt in a race car
-was get over by Steven

Hey, there is talking to a girl at a party

and then there is trying to kill someone and destroy their planet

Two different world. One is just normal the other is literal rape.

see

Because he's a jerk, which means that he's literally worse than someone actively trying to kill you, everyone you know and destroy your world.

see

Yeah yeah yeah, you gotta admit though, steven seemed a lot more pissed about him that the invading aliens.

As a matter of fact, no.

it could be argued that Steven was more pisssed at Peridot when he thought she was siding with Yellow Diamond.

And the way he dealt with Kevin is not that different than the other gem. Steven was all angry at him, but the momnet he heard his sad story he IMMEDIATELY was ready to forgive him (and then Kevin mocked him for believing his BS). Also, Steven never had to deal with Kevin when he was in a position of distress. He might be ready to give an helping hand to Kevin if he ever was in a bad situation.

He's all about himself and puts his wants before others' feelings.
He's not evil, he's just the opposite of the protagonist, and that make's him a villain in the hero's story.

How does some kiddos being rude to you entitle you to free service?

He's a straight white male who doesnt have any friends that are trans or fags. Unforgivable.

>consider Lars his best friend
>gets triggered by Kevin
Steven is just retarded.

Seriously, Lars is the biggest piece of shit in the show. And I'm counting Yellow Diamond.

Shitty writing.

>white

I want to crucify Lars

Lars has shown that he can be a good guy.

Does mediterranean not count as white. Shit, if so I'm a minority! I'm so glad southern european doesn't count as white anymore.

He looks pretty similar to Stevonnie, who's half white half Indian.

You're too good for this board, user. Nobody here actually cares about storytelling, they're here to validate their casual racism and waifus.

He's not. There's even an entire episode devoted to saying that he's not really a bad dude, and nothing he's done is anything to get worked up over.

All confirmed for either too stupid to understand basic storytelling, or actively looking for a reason to get their panties in a twist over something, logic be damned. I'm betting on the latter in most cases.

What fucking episode was that?

>be me
>at fancy restaurant in town
>having a wonderful meal, everything is delicious
>family next to me has a young kid, looks around 6
>he didn't want anything so now he's just crawling around
>bumps into my chair, I spill a small amount of water onto my plate
>unacceptable.jpg
>stand up and wave a waiter over
>"This little brat forced me to spill my drink. My dinner is ruined, and I will not be paying for it."
>before he can respond I storm out the door

The car one.

The entire point of it was that Steven was being an idiot. He demonized the guy in his head, possibly out of overprotectiveness, and the end of the episode had him realize this and let go.

Kevin's just a normal guy. He's a bit of a jerk, but nothing to worry over.

You can't see his face because he was born with a santa hat for a face

I think he means Beach City Drift. It kinda goes at the angle that Kevin isn't a "villain," more of an attention-seeking jerk. I'd still argue he's a "bad dude," but Stevonnie was pretty much over being angry at him at the end of the episode.

>doesnt take into account they might be trolls

Yessss feeeed them

>being this much of a pansy that spilt water upsets you
Its fucking water

>being upset about kids in a public restaurant

Then stay home and eat you faggot fuck, nobody is gonna bend over backwards to make you feel better

He's not. There's even an entire episode devoted to saying that he's not really a bad dude, and nothing he's done is anything to get worked up over.

this

damn I forgot to greentext the quatation

>Brown guy
>Villain

Jeeeesus. It's 2016! We need to stop perpetuating the idea that anyone other than white dudes are the villains.

His actions are just psychoactive reactions to the CISHET military industrial complex.

I think Steven was just triggered by Kevin hitting on Connie, even though it was indirectly. Maybe Stevie, for all his saint-like kindness, understanding, and forgiveness, is the jealous type.

He's just a JERK

HE DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE TOYS!

Mediterranean never counted as white, bro. Like seriously:
>Italians
Not white
>Greeks
Not white
>Turks
Damn sandniggers
>northern Africans
White as fuck

DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE TOYS?

THAT CUNT

STRING HIM UP FROM HIS DICK LIKE MUSSOLINI!

>Forgetting France borders the Mediterranean

His name is kevin, which means he's a cunt

He's not a villain. He's just a douchecanoe.

Yeah and I didn't mention Spain either because the vast majority of them are white. It's just the degenerate Mediterranean coast that aren't.

Because he's alpha as fuck and Steven is a beta orbiter

lol get over yourself faggot

Find a person named Kevin who's a good guy. They don't exist.

He is the villain because he antagonizes the main characters.

As seen in the end of Beach City Drift, he's just a massive slut for negative attention, and I hope Stevonnie eventually gives him the dicking he so desperately craves.

how the fuck did i get on Sup Forums

this killed me. Thanks for making my night user

He's not just a villain
He's the show's greatest villain

Think about the show, think about the messages it spreads, how Steven reacts to everything, how inline turning into Stevonnie is with his arc

Stevonnie is the ultimate feminine form of Steven
Kevin however is the exact opposite yet so similar to Stevonnie
-same color scheme
-he gets into peoples heads (but not literally like Steven)
-Steven+Connie = Stevonnie
-Connie+Steven =Ceven = Kevin
-but is a jerk instead of super nice like Steven

He is also the first obstacle Steven doesn't approach the same way he has all his enemies
-before Steven befriends his enemies, even if they were trying to kill him, or a jerk
-but Kevin is different, he's the first villain that causes Steven to act different which makes him more unique

call it bad writing as to why Steven is that way, but when you think what Kevin is suppose to represent it's inline with what the show's message is about
Kevin is your first expose to a STRAIGHT MALE
Dancing = sex in the show
he tries to dance with Steven
he's a LITERAL rapist in context with the show
that's pretty stupid to me honestly, but it's inline with the show

tl;dr Kevin is the greatest villain because he actually is a villain

Cool bait.

im being for real
think about how tumblr the show is
and what kind of guy they think Kevin is
he will rape yellow diamond and claim his throne as the main villain of the show

This (but not literally) you guys seem to forgetting who's running the show.
Kevin is the ultimate villain because he have ultimate male privilege.
Steven and stevonie represent all the bs inner beauty /insecurity /féminine part /lbgt villshit
Kevin in the other hand is straight beautiful popular : he is basically Chad (but black because hurr dur 2016)
Pretty sure sucrose was bullied by Kevin like and cried about it

>MY RAPE CULTURE

Why did you call this post stupid?

>think about how tumblr the show is
Not that much?

see

At first he was just a sexually aggressive elitist then he became a sexually aggressive elitist who doesn't pay people for their work. Still at least he's not a pedophile

>he
that's the reason he's a villain.

rebecca sugar hates men and loves women.

What is Greg's gender?

>Oh, that's not even enough for a bad hot dog.

>Steven almost immediately forgives Lapis, Peridot and the buff Cheezit when they almost killed them
>Kevin hits on him when he's fused with Connie which he had no idea. He just saw a hot girl and did what any hot blooded young guy would do and try to impress her in hopes of getting laid
>Steven flat out says that he fucking hates him
And people say this show isnt sjw propaganda

He wears a mask. Why wouldn't we assume he's a villain.

Anyone who legitimately thinks Steven's reaction to Kevin isn't highly OOC is lying to themselves.

Yes, Connie was uncomfortable and all, but Steven's reaction in BCD came way out of left field, especially considering how other villains have treated him and his family. I'm not saying Steven should try to be a doormat towards Kevin, but considering how he has acted in worse situations it's weird this guy is the one who deserves pure, unadulterated hatred.

Just admit BCD was the result of a shitty writer/storyboarder bending Steven's character to suit their plot.

God damn, a part of me wishes someone would make a comic or short fanfiction about Kevin successfully scoring with Stevonnie just so Steven can go into an autistic rage whenever he sees him.

>Stevonnie's feelings towards Kevin were torn. Connies side was allured but Steven's side would be uncomfortable and angry with Kevin's courting. Despite this, Kevin manages to convince Stevonnie to ride around in his sweet car after the dance. Connie's emotions overwhelm Steven's and after a bit of chill music and smooth words he's balls deep in her/their? pants. Out on the pier at the beach its was dark. Only the moon and the lights from the ferris wheel could be seen in the inky night and the parking lights of Kevin's car facing out towards the ocean. The car rocks back and forth as Kevin thrusts into Stevonnie with the same kind of rhythm and finesse he showed on the dance floor. Sharp, abrupt moans would escape Stevonnie's mouth along with grunts and insults as both Connie's and Steven's emotions clash during their session. Kevin climaxes with one final thrust that has Stevonnie melting in a pool of ecstasy.Connie and Steven separate, scaring the shit out of Kevin. He screams, "What the fu-", but before he could finish his exclamation Steven and Connie bolt out of his car leaving behind a trail of sweat and cum as they run off into the night. Kevin later shows up at Greg's carwash. All three of them recognize each other. Kevin turns red and says" on second thought I think ill wash my car at home" and speeds off

seeSteven was ready to immediately forgive Kevin too. Why do so many people ignore that?

>Kevin successfully scoring with Stevonnie just so Steven can go into an autistic rage whenever he sees him
That same autistic rage makes Steven fuse with Connie whenever Kevin is in town. Tries to confront Kevin as Stevonnie, somehow it always ends it hate sex. Steven's autistic rage intensifies. And so the cycle continues.

>No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Someone write this.

also
forgot to mention.
>as Kevin's sports car leaves a cloud of dust behind as he speeds off Steven gathers his composure and mumbles while blushing, " I fucking hate Kevin.."
"Uh y-yeah!That guy is a real jerk!Can't stand him!" says Connie while she twirls a strand of her hair fighting off a smile while also blushing

Important question:
Kev's jizz is now inside Connie or inside Steven?

It is divided between them both after they defuse obviously

And this is how Steven died.

The joke would work better if it was in Steven tho

original poster of the green text here
It would be Steven

you silly goof!

Peridot's adorkable and she only worked for the destruction of Earth and the furtherment of Gem dominance!!
But Kevin's horrible crime was being a playboy looking to charm what he believed was a consenting adult female!!!

just writing that depresses me, fuck the current Zeitgeist

>just writing that depresses me, fuck the current Zeitgeist
wait, you atually believe what you write in the rest of your post?

I mean, have you actually readbecause it make quite clear that Peridot has to suffer much more than Kevin to get off of Steven's case.

wat, I'm confus
I meant I really hate that in the current Zeitgeist a character is portrayed in such a terrible light because of just wanting to score
Yes, in paper, their punishment more proportionate, but it's a show no one was really "punished". What the show DOES leave behind is a moral impression on the viewers, and I'm left with the feeling that Kevin is repulsive because Steven felt so. This "moral punishment" is what sticks in the end.
I do understand the point they tried to make, but the show inadvertedly mixes two dynamics in the same character (goofy ever-loving kid, and a PSA about dealing with harassment/resentment), and it ends up looking awkward when contrasted. Kevin ends up a hateable character for almost nothing (and street racing is FAR FUCKING worse than anything Kevin did on the dancefloor)

I hope it made sense, because it doesn't mush to me

>the absolute monster Steven couldn't get over
>-was get over by Steven
just noticed that, u dun goofed

Really depends on what Stevonnie has downstairs.

Fusions are weird and inconsistent. Rainbow Quartz and Garnet end up with three and four eyes respectively, the sum total of their constituents, but they have the normal number of limbs. Then some fusions end up with two eyes and four arms. Smoky Quartz has three arms for some reason. Malachite had six arms total, more than her components started with. It's hard to predict whether a fusion ends up with all their component parts, or if some parts merge together. Steveonnie could be a herm, or have some kind of mutant dickgina. For the sake of normalcy it's probably easier to just give Stevonnie a run of the mill vagina. Or we could avoid the entire issue and have them do anal.

To actually answer your question, since Connie is into it and Steven isn't, the most fitting ending is to have it be in Connie and have Steven notice it and be upset by it. I feel like this may be approaching some kind of NTR territory.

>What the show DOES leave behind is a moral impression on the viewers, and I'm left with the feeling that Kevin is repulsive because Steven felt so. This "moral punishment" is what sticks in the end.
In this case, it is you, projecting as the moral is actually to not let this kind of attitude get the worst out of you. Steven was clearly established as not reacting in a way he should. So, no your notion of "moral punishment" doesn't apply
>I do understand the point they tried to make, but the show inadvertedly mixes two dynamics in the same character (goofy ever-loving kid, and a PSA about dealing with harassment/resentment)
The show is about relationship and fit perfectly.
>and it ends up looking awkward when contrasted. Kevin ends up a hateable character for almost nothing (and street racing is FAR FUCKING worse than anything Kevin did on the dancefloor)
Like said earlier, Steven has just an as bad Tantrum when he think Peridot betrayed his trust.More angrier than he was against Kevin.

The difference between Kevin and Peridot is that he never show any remorse or change of attitude. Steven get over what Peri did because she actually tried to become a better person.

The difference between Kevin and Jasper is that he never showed a moment of weakness. And just like Jasper, Steven wouldn't hesitate to help him out if he ever was in a bad situation. just like he was ready to forgive Kevin when he believed his sad story.

Steven has always showed compassion whenever he was confornted with someone who was in a bad situation, suffering. You can't really say Steven treated Kevin worst than the gems up until we see Steven Dealing with an actually struggling Kevin.

Kevin never really struggled so far. It's the only difference. And Steven's reaction to him is proportionate to what he did.

>just noticed that, u dun goofed
see pic

>Implying southern Spaniards aren't as brown as Sicilians

ok, makes sense

>not Stevonnie fucking Kevin
One job.