So Deckard actually

....impregnated her... as a human? Or he was replicant too, and they bacame Adam and Eve?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/26/blade-runner-sean-young-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the replicant theory is stupid and doesn't add anything to the film whatsoever. him being human is just fine. and yes he did impregnate her as a human

Yes

Ye I'm also more toward Deckard being actual human in movies.
So their daughter was human/replicant hybrid, or just artifical born human?

She was a song of ice and fire

The more important question is what happened to Gaff? Where's Gaff?

how does a robot have a working vagina?

Deckard wasn't a human. She was.

he moved to miami to work on vice

Did you even watch the movie?

working vagina is nothing that strange, thing is how replicants are fertile?

They're more human than human, afterall.

Thats the trick tyrell done that wallace wants to know

well, not even talking about humanity, just basic biological ability to procreate

>human/replicant hybrid
>artifical born human
i guess that would just be the same thing.

Yes he was a replicant. The plot of 2049 makes no sense if he was a human.

The significance of the child was that replicants can reproduce on their OWN. If Deckard is a human then replicants still need humans to reproduce

When Wallace said along the lines of "if you were made that is" he was implying Deckard may also be a born replicant, not that he's a human

He was in the God damn movie.

This is Sup Forums. I don't watch movies.

Wait, I thought her eyes were green?

Her eyes look kind of green in the first movie when they do the replicant eyeball closeup test thing, but in some shots of the movie they look kind of brown.

Deckard was explicitly stated to have not been present during the birth. He said he dropped her off to the replicant rebels, so for all we know, he could've just pretended to be one, hell, he might've just left Rachel to meet the rebels on her own after he contacted them.

There's a good chance that for all the Rebellion Group knew, Deckard was a replicant. or whoever impregnated her was.

A replicant woman can bear a child but a replicant man can't impregnate her?

theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/26/blade-runner-sean-young-interview

I send back eight questions, trying to meet her request for brevity. I ask if there are current film-makers she admires, her view on the proposed Blade Runner sequel. Near the end, I mention the “troubled moments” of her life. Her reply arrives almost instantly. She promises to think about my questions, but she has a query first. “There have been a few,” she writes, “so I’m just curious which ones you are interested in hearing from me about?” Which ones is underlined.

It would be hard to write about Young without getting here eventually. The reason people’s eyes widen when I tell them I’m in touch with her is not Blade Runner, but this stuff. Principally, there was the legal conflict with actor James Woods, who in 1988 accused her of exotic harassments including leaving a disfigured doll outside his home in Beverly Hills. But there have been, as she says, other calamities – messy run-ins with co-stars and directors, public unravellings. In the online age you can watch her release from a Hollywood police station on Oscar night 2012, dressed in a floor-length black gown. She had slapped a security guard who was removing her from the official after-party when she was found without a ticket.

I try to be specific without being cruel. But I tell her I want to know about it all – because it all became, in the customary telling, the Sean Young story.

The email runs to 1,693 words. Half of those concern James Woods. They met on a forgotten film called The Boost, playing a cocaine-addicted married couple. At the end of an alleged on-set affair, Woods sued Young for harassment; she still insists there was no affair and no harassment. They eventually settled out-of-court. She was awarded $227,000 to cover her legal costs. But the flamboyant nature of the initial accusations would keep them circulating.

Young was the daughter of two journalists. She grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, then trained as a dancer in New York. Even before Blade Runner, her relationship with Hollywood was uneasy. At the start of her career, she alleges, a mogul behaved “creepily” towards her, then tried to have her blackballed after she rejected him. Later, there was Oliver Stone’s Wall Street. Young was cast as the wife of banker Gordon Gekko; after butting heads with Stone and co-star Charlie Sheen, she was removed from the set, and her part cut to almost nothing.

People didn’t like that I was deeply honest and an unavailable prude who, at times, had a big mouth

Yet she still had currency enough to win the prize role of Vicki Vale in Tim Burton’s Batman. A week before the shoot, rehearsing a scene on horseback, she fell and broke her shoulder. The part was taken by Kim Basinger. The film was a box-office juggernaut.

Perhaps understandably, she took aim at a role in the sequel Batman Returns. Her keenness was such that she gatecrashed the Warner Brothers studio lot in a homemade Catwoman costume, demanding to see Burton. After the original stroke of woeful luck, it was a follow-up of haunting misjudgment. The press were not kind. By then, the Woods story was out there too.

Wallace pretty much said "you may be a replicant... or a human"
Villeneuve was pretty careful about not touching this at all, altho I'm pretty sure he also thinks deckard is a human and just didnt want to piss off riddley during filming

Don't care as long as Ridley and his biblical references stays the fuck away from it

Then why would Luv collectively call the off-world planets home?

after you see the movie, come back and ask us

JUST