twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes.

HE MAKE ME DIZZY
HE MAKE ME DIZZY

Feminism

capitalism
money corrupts your soul

F

it's clear she's had that same fucking smug princess look all her life.

Sold her soul to Moloch.

Nothing

She is the kind of woman that does not respect any hierarchy or authority if it so punches her in the face

The kind of woman who will barge into the Russian kremlin and scream there he is to Putin who despises her

She is the kind of woman who will smile and laugh in the house of saud when the saudis clearly hate her guts

She is the kind of woman who will assume trust out of everybody until they violate her naivity and then she will go nuts because they dared to break her trust

She is a very dumb, entitled and dangerously careless woman. Only reason she is where she is is because of her backers and selling favours to powerful people - and they believe that she will be able to continue swoo the American people and allow them to acquire even more power.

She grew up in a healthy household but was never told no.

I wish somebody could describe her character much better. But there are a lot of people like her. They usually don't get into top positions unless they lie and manipulate their way there.

nothing...

she's just like

you and me

just

she's dead?

Shreked by kek

CENTURIES OF INBREEDING.

She got hot but, unfotunately got old and corrupted by lefty politics. It's all quite sad really...

Shes all stressed out. If she wins it will fuck lots of people over.. Its playing on her conscious.

she ded

She died.

What if. Just what if...

On her deathbed, with nothing left to lose, she finally speaks the truth

>"You? Fuck MY ass? Stupid boy... Kiss my foot and i MIGHT just stand on that sorry excuse for penis..."

what did she mean by this?

she grew up, became a successful lawyer, mother and legislator, civil rights campaigner, senator, senior member of the cabinet,wit world wide respect, author, grammy award winner, and the most feared woman in america among Republicans and misogynists. Her charitable work has saved millions of lives, and improved the lives of women and children worldwide. She will be president one day, unless theUS has a total brain infarction and elects a man with no knowledge, no respect for truth, law or honesty, and no achievements other than being born rich and being a bully, a liar a cheat and a thief and a fraud, who faces RICO charges and is known to bribe officials using his so called charity illegally, a charity tat has done no charitable work and which he has not contributed to, although he claims massive charity donations on his tax returns to fraudulently avoid paying tax.

t h i s

Shes a natural at getting her way. Mix into that the culture shift of GIRL POWER and you can understand pretty fucking easily who she is.

Her crimes are so heinous she would be arrested.

Only a britbong would try to act so knowledgeable of American politics

Enjoy the pictures. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/

about what? (and why, given her most truthful politician in this years elections record, do you assume she lies as a habit? it is after all Trump who is almost truth free, fact free, and openly lies about lying, then lies again and repeats the lie for a few days until he then lies and says he was just being sarcastic. if truth bothers you you should look at her record and see that she is one of the most truthful people in politics, and that the lies of the Republican smear campaign which try to make her out as lying are the real falsehoods. the implication of your post is a lie. you are the liar here.

It reads like that autist who spams his youtube videos here. Johnas or w/e kek

name one.
casual unfounded libel is not an argument or an acceptable way of life.

After graduating from Wellesley College, Hillary decided to take a roadtrip.

It was the summer before she started law school. Hillary and a group of friends came up with a plan to work their way around Alaska—a journey that took them along the Alcan highway.

One of Hillary’s jobs was in a salmon cannery in a small fishing town. There she was tasked with gutting fish. Dressed in a pair of thick knee-high boots, standing in bloody water, Hillary removed salmon guts using a spoon, as supervisors regularly yelled at her to speed up.

Hillary never quite got the knack of scraping or matched the speed of her coworkers, so she moved to the assembly packing line upstairs, where they would pack the salmon in boxes for shipping to the larger processing plants.

While packing the salmon, she noticed that some of salmon didn’t look healthy. She raised her concerns with the man running the cannery who, as she recalled, responded “Why do you care so much? They’re all going to be shipped overseas—no one in America is going to eat them.”

The manager shrugged off Hillary’s concern, fired her and told her to come back the next day to pick up her last check.

But when Hillary went back the next day, she found the entire operation had disappeared. As Hillary remembers, “I guess they were worried that some of us had said something to someone. So I didn’t get paid for that work.”

Hillary likes to joke that sliming fish in Alaska is one of the best jobs she had to help prepare to be president—that the experience wasn’t too different from politics.

Please post more young hillary

To be fair to him American politics is covered in Britain far more than British politics is covered in America. I don't follow it too closely but I can see someone taking an interest

Jesus H Christ Nigel.

The fuck are you talking about.

see and this : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88595532/

fug i didnt see you post, my bad

How goes the Hilloli love partner? Should i dump the shots trump book in Trump general?

you do know that just because I am in the UK does not mean that I am from the UK?

not a brit, thank you. also, doing a bit of reading is not a bad idea when thinking about voting - Hillary is a very capable, experienced, and deeply moral person - read her emails and see how much she really does care about her work, and the people she worked with and worked for - she is a seriously dedicated public servant with deep principles. this casual dismissal of her, based on lies by Republican smear campaigners who have spent millions of taxpayers dollars on ridiculous witch hunts attacking Bill, Obama, her and any other democrat they can is simply sickening. How come they were never going after Bush and his crew for their email deletions and use of private servers, never going after bush or Regan for embassy attacks they didn't prevent - because you cannot prevent allattacks, obviously- never looking into the billions of dollars Bush's friends made out of Iraq. the level of corruption in the republican party is incredible. Bought and paid for by the NRA, but they attack clinton for having a AAA rated charity that has saved millions of lives? they attack her for her lawyers deciding to delete private emails, and then handing over the server for the FBI to recover them if they could when they realised they should not have done so? they say she lies when she gets something wrong, bit do not call out Trump when he just makes shit up, and tells utter falsehoods all the time?

it is disgraceful, and the people on this board who perpetuate these lies are disgraceful

deplorable. is a good word.

just telling the truth, Yuri

She was always evil and corrupt.

If she was so knowledgeable and not a complete buffoon still using Henry Kissinger's tactics from the 1970s of overthrowing governments, training spies (and then having them turn against the Americans, just like with Sadaam, Bin Laden and so on).....then yeah she's "really" smart.

Fuck off shill.

The sheer fact that her emails are now public disqualify her from even running as a president.

Every god damn enemy of the united states knows now exactly how she functions and how her every day to day operations are run. She has been compromised.

Also regarding the Bush family, they are cut from the same cloth as the Clintons.

One is a neocon the other one is a neoliberal. They have the same investors (Saudi Arabia) and corporations.

Clinton has the pharma industry, Bush has the millitary industrial complex and big oil.

>Saudis invested in Bush
Explains him pushing the "islam is religion of peace" bullshit.

Almost 30 years we've been in control of big oil it's time to get rid of them.

40 years