Do you drink milk, Sup Forums?

If not, why not?

Blackpill me on cowjuice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Contains estrogen.

Stay away from the soy variety.

Skim milk is a scam. They tell you it's healthier but that's just so the companies can take all the actual nutrition out and sell it as other products. You may as well drink homogenized. It's way more nutritious and you're not going to gain weight like they want you to think.

Full fat since I'm not a faggot

it makes me whiter

So does your mother but I still ate her

t. Fonterra Shill

Only raw a2 milk not in plastic.
It's expensive.
I've never seen it in glass bottles.
So never.

if you don't drink milk you're not white

I've been drinking whole milk my entire life (35). Drink about a gallon every 4-5 days and I'm 6' 162lbs. It's far worse to drink sugary drinks than it is to drink milk.

Humans were literally not designed to process lactose, the only reason humans started consuming dairy peoducts was because when crops died in the winter and granary stores were exhausted they would resort to drinking cows milk instead of actually killing them for their meat.

Fuck milk

good and cheap source of protein

Most of the milk on the Isle of Man is produced by local farmers for a co-operative, and I refuse to drink any imported milk. Same with cheese and butter.

I hate milk
Only drink it on the rare occations I get coffee

>Humans were literally not designed to process lactose
But I evolved to do it.
Stay mad nigger

Milk is for whites, so yeah.

That's going to spill everywhere

Fun fact

gona go drink milk right now desu

Good lad.

>not designed to process lactose
>breastmilk contains lactose
>literally one of the first things we digest when born

If you can't drink normal milk you're probably a nigger. Also light, skim, low fat, lactose free milk are for faggots.

I drank a fuckton of milk as a child.. I just got don fucking my waifu 3 minutes ago, her creampy pussy juice is still covering my limp dick as a type this still sweaty and naked from my computer

never broken a bone either

I drink milk when I get a donut or on cereal which I rarely ever eat. It's more like a dessert to me.

I drink milk with every meal, that's how you do it user

Try turkey with lingonberry and mashed potatoes with a glass of milk.

found the chink

sounds delicous

By the nine divines, lad. A grown (((((man))))) who drinks milk might as well be an Aldmeri maden.

this isn't skyrim

real nords drink milk in this universe

I drink a fuck ton of milk (close to a half gallon a day) for weight gaining purposes and it works exquisitely. I.e., if you're gaining weight from drinking milk, you're drinking excessive quantities of it.

Children tend to be tolerant to lactose, and as we get older, we gain an intolerance for it. I used to be lactose intolerant but then I started drinking a ton of milk and eventually my body started tolerating it.

Found the virgin

I was told, that most people in Africa and the chingchong countrys don't consume Milk and have no problems with ostheoporosis. That would suggest, that milk isn't as healthy for the bones.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

t. Lactose intolerant nigger

Milk with whey protein shakes only.

Why do you get coffee rarely?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM

I can drink but have heard its unhealthy so just drink water. I take d-vitamin supplements in the winter so dont really need it.

This. /thread

based gallican

Non-organic cow juice is degenerate. Just get your vitamin D from the sun and supplements.

I tried with protein but it gets to heavy so to speak

I like milk because it makes me eat less. Makes you feel full and satisfied

>I take d-vitamin supplements in the winter so dont really need it.

You should really drink milk instead of paying the jews money for "supplements" you don't really need.

Nope, if I drink even half a glass I have the poopoo for days

it's not unhealthy, restricting yourself from milk isn't worth it

What a bunch of homos, scared of liquid material

My dad is convinced pasteurization is some jewish conspiracy to make milk less healthy for you because when he was a kid they drank milk straight from the cows and nobody died then.

Enjoy your mad cow

I drank milk a lot when I was a child but I've never touched milk in years unless it's in my tim hortons coffee on the way to work desu.

Who /water/ master race?

milk nowadays isn't the same milk 100 years ago, I don't drink it.

I'll drink a whole gallon of milk at work when I'm really hung over

Drinking weird reprocessed milk? Don't know.

Drinking milk from my neighbour, whose cows graze on the field pic related?

Alpha as fuck. At least feels like it.

to live longer

rare

Raw milk has some enzymes that are denatured in the pasteurization. It's probably not that big of a deal

>I know nothing about mad cow disease or vCJD; the post

Mass production of it introduces the possibility of contamination. If you have a small farm with isolated animals it's very easy to maintain food safety. Pasteurization allows them to store and transfer in large quantities.

Drank some raw milk once, had the trots for the next 5 days.

POISON
drink soy/almond/etc milks. they even more tasty

>not wanting to have man tits which u can grab daily to satisfy your sexual lust while you fap

>If not, why not?
cuz i'm not a fuckin calf.

Soy anything is estrogenic. 0/10 would not drink

don't none whites think white people smell like milk?

Milk was a useful way to turn marginal land into calories

I don't drink it as a specific drink.
I put it in my tea and cereals. And I love yogurt and cheese.

If you have a look at lactose tolerant populations in comparison to lactose intolerant, then it gives clues to human distribution and ancient history. Same with alcohol. And tea.
I'll try to give a tl;dr .I have a doctorate in archaeological forensics. I examine human remains.

One of the greatest problems for human communities in the ancient past was securing a clean water supply. I live next to a river and it's clean water but I would never drink it as I don't know if a diseased sheep has died upstream and may give me an illness.
I love swimming in the river, though. It exposes me to the environment in which I live, and gives some protection.

When I was a kid, (I'm 49 now), we had fresh milk. Striaght from the cow. It's illegal now. The cream would separate from the water in the milk and we loved it as kids. My sister and I would fight over it. I remember that we had a milkman who delivered two pints to our door early in the morning. That is a dead tradition.
Milk is so controlled in our societies that it has lost its taste.
Let me explain more, please. Lactose tolerant cultures needed milk from any animal to survive after the ice sheets had melted and there was a land bridge to the north of Europe. Drinking milk from any animal was essential for survival.
I have goat's milk, cows milk, yogurt, cheese and other variations in my kitchen.
East Asians dont have this (generally).

tl;dr in the past we needed to make water safe to drink.
northern Europeans can get milk from usually cows, goats as it's an adaptation to environment. East Asians generally can't.

keep falling for /fit/ memes

for infant cows
humans, especially adults, should drink something more appropriate

Since I've started the Keto Diet, I have to avoid milk (too much sugar). Instead I put a ton of cream into some black coffee and have that instead. Not nearly as sweet but it's very satiating.

only way to go mate.

Interesting post. I'm glad that we haven't made good cow milk illegal here, although it's expensive and hard to find unless you have a local dairy farm. Industrial milk tastes fucking awful.

Switzerland looks so comfy.

Anyone drink pure unpasteurized milk?
It is actually illegal to sell it here in USA.

That's a lot?

Just sat down with a glass

Breastmilk contains lactose retard